Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: TommyGambino
haha I know a lot of Polish people (England is full of them) they drink vodka like it's nothing but struggle to drink pints of beer even though it's nowhere near as strong lol it's weird, they were just raised on spirits.

Years ago there was a Ukrainian neighborhood up in South Yonkers. That's where the actor Jon Voight grew up.

Anyway, I used to drink at a couple of the bars up there a long time ago. And no one, but no one, can put it ways like those Ukes and Slovaks.

And they're tough motherfuckers, too. They can look dead drunk and still fight like it's the UFC. No bullshit.

lol I have no idea who John Vought is but yeah I here you there animals on the drink, I used to drink with a mix of Polish and Latvians who worked at a warehouse I was supervising at and go to there house parties, they all live in poor areas that are 90% black so they keep there heads down but there not to be messed with in a fist fight. most of them are tight bastards and will rather get a litre bottle of vodka and drink it in they're house then go to the pub, can't blame them though, when you're drinking triple vodkas in town centre in Nottingham it's £4-6 no joke. £3.50 for a good pint of beer over here in town centre, what's the prices like in the Bronx, beer wise?

Last edited by TommyGambino; 07/11/14 06:06 PM.