Originally Posted By: SgWaue86
Why the fuck would you think that terror crimes are not investigated with 10x the amount of oc squads. Its funny really when goofballs say shit like "The feds also had that big bust on the 80's year olds in Buffalo playing Goldfish and poker back in the late 1990's. That was much more important that investigating US embassies being blown up in Africa" what type of stupid fucking comment is that. Yeah the feds this the feds that but there one of the reasons we are the greatest country In the world and were able to go on oc forums bitch about them, sure I don't agree with a lot the feds do but for you to say they dont devote 10x more resources to terror than oc is dumb. You ungrateful POS.

Don't get all crazy on me....just some food for thought...
30 years ago, how many 3 year old were shot in the head by a stray bullet playing on their front porch?
Go into a major city, any major city and look around.
With the exception of the Freedom Tower in NY, which is a unique situation, how many major construction undertakings have you seen in the past 20 years?
30 Years ago, would a NJ Governor have DARED cancel a public works project the size of the ARC tunnel?
Ask yourself, If it didn't exist, could the interstate highway system be built today?
Exceptions.....
I live about half way between Chicago and the small city of Rockford
Rockford has the smallest of the small LCN presence, a boss, underboss, Consigliere and a hand full of Soldiers and associates
Enter the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act...these guys pounced on it. The west side is booming with construction, most of North main is being widened, and these guys control everything from the heavy machinery to the port a potties
The result?
Rockford had the largest drop in Unemployment in all of Illinois, and top 10 in the nation

http://www.mystateline.com/story/rockfor...x2EmH_DSs-pSwoA

So far, no one got whacked, everybody gets paid, no one got hurt.
The biggest crimes?
Contractors had to stop by a Pizzeria in Rockford or a burger and rib joint in Winnebago and post a "performance bond" to get a contract.
That's all I'm sayin

Last edited by TheArm; 04/09/14 02:52 PM.

Been there and done it
I am very much for real, so if you ask, make sure you really want to know.