Originally Posted By: HairyKnuckles
Originally Posted By: HairyKnuckles
^^^ And who are those 5 or 6 people?

Originally Posted By: TheArm
These people are not stupid, and they don't need the harassment that you crazies seem to have the spare time in your lives to deal out, and they were not going to name me in an open forum, so they have communicated via PM. If you happen to live either in Upstate NY or the Chicago Area, and have some knowledge of these subjects can connect the dots, it's really not that big a mystery. My name and contact is all over the internet in relation to my current business ventures. Most I disclosed to if they got it right, one I didn't because frankly I don't trust them seeing their posts on here. One just last night engaged me in an open thread and I would appreciate it if you would leave them alone, as this person is an old fried from another forum in which I could speak more freely about my actual identity, and they are genuinely interested in meaningful topics on the subject. Hope this helps

So basically, what you are saying here is that the "5 or 6 people" on this forum who knows who you are in real life are non existent?

Nope, saying there are 5 or 6 people on this site, much like myself, who dont give a rats ass what you think, but at the same time don't need your harassment...you are now on ignore, so feel free to discuss this with yourself

Been there and done it
I am very much for real, so if you ask, make sure you really want to know.