[quote=TheArm]Jobs and tasks no connected or made guy ever wants to find himself in...feel free to add any I missed.

They guy at the social club who sits by the door and says "This is a private club" when people walk in off the street. (It's always the family idiot)

The guy who digs holes (you know way too much if things go sour)

The guy who covers holes(See the guy who digs holes)

A cleaner (It's only a respected job in the movies, in real life it is sick, twisted and to do it well you have to be borderline psychotic)

A mob Doctor, lawyer or accountant (You usually end up here if you are a degenerate gambler and can't pay your debts)

A Driver (you can face RICO and 30 years or more for doing nothing more then giving someone a ride to work)

A Runner/Mule (all the risk, and these days no rewards)

The family Luca Brasi ( One you get labeled as to go to killer, you will never move up. There are exceptions like Sammy Gravano, but look where he ended up)

The Boss's go to Capo (This is like being promoted to "shift supervisor" , more responsibility, more risk, no more rewards)

The Sit Down Rook (The guys who off to one side when Bosses and Skippers talk something out, These are usually the most intimidating looking low level made guys, and you hear things no one at your level should

The front man (The guy with clan hands who fronts for the bosses or skippers 1099 ventures, you end up dead or as an unindicted co conspirator...See Glick and Dorfman)

TheARM after reading your fairytales of your "mob activity" and your Family " Connections" I think I know the "job" you were assigned.
They guy at the social club who sits by the door and says "This is a private club" when people walk in off the street. (It's always the family idiot)
[i][/i] This one has you written all over it.