Originally Posted By: PhillyMob
But why talk about it online. Why do you feel you have let everyone no your a low level mob associate. This thread is total suspect. If you no what you are than that's all the matters. As soon as you feel you have to tell everyone is when I don't believe a word that comes out of your mouth.
It's like your trying to brag on the internet this thread would have been good until the lies started coming out.

My friend, I have NEVER mentioned my background unless:
It was in the context of the subject
Or
When other people bring it up.
I just find it amazing that some of you are so befuddled that a guy like me who is half assed connected these days and did some time 30 years ago, mentions it on a Mob related site.
For Christ sake there is a private site (I used to help write for it) That has made guys who chime in from time to time.
Was I more travaled and more well know then most guys at my level, Yeah I was, having a made father and two made Uncles will do that for a guy. So yeah, I knew Pittsburgh guys, Cleveland guys, Providence guys(I lived there for a year) Scranton/Pittston Guys. Some of these guys I knew since I was a kid. I ran guns so I met a couple of Westies. I run a business where I have outfit and Rockford guys as clients.
Not claiming to be the Ghost of Al capo0ne guys, relax

Been there and done it
I am very much for real, so if you ask, make sure you really want to know.