POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT!!!

Was it one of the best seasons? No. Was it a horrible season? No.

In my opinion this season was pretty good. I particularity liked the idea of their making us learn more about each character, their background, how they got to where they are and what they've now become. The depth of the characters and the writing was pretty intense this season.

As for the season finale itself, it was decent. I think that it served it's purpose in that throughout the season we saw everyone as an individual, physically separated, and metaphorically speaking.... 'on their own'.....only to come full circle and 'find themselves and each other' once again.

As far as Rick being back....well he's more than back. He's gone from an enforcer of the law in the pre-apocalyptic world, to an organizer and leader in the new post-apocalyptic world, to what now seems to be an "all bets are off" kind of person who proved last night that he will do whatever is necessary to protect his son and to protect all that he cares about who are in tune with him. Had I been in Rick's shoes and some sick F**k was about to rape my son, I too would have ripped his juggler out with my teeth!

Overall I have to agree with what was posted above about this season setting up what I think is going to be a good story line for next season.

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.