Originally Posted By: pmac
john veasy book is pretty good the guy is a nut and is sending threats threw the pages of the book constantly. I do believe he did get made burning the card and all. he said stanfa bought joey chang a chalkboard because he would just scream kill my brother mike all retarted after his shooting. even says joe chang would go to the cemetery and piss on his brothers grave. going to poke the wives of the merlino crew with a hiv needle crzy. he walked up to the news stand johnny chang owned and confronting him I kinda believe they guy he is a tool thou. he was in the philly war for 6months got made then flipped. no doubt in my mind his brother billy told merlino and co his brother john john was wearing a wire. someone must have told stanfa. who you take 3 bullets to the head and live is nuts. good book. he said Sammy gravano was making guys into like a rat family, I believe it cause he was caught on wire tap talking to another Gambino rat about making a family in Arizona. Sammy the bull was a weirdo serial killer. the book real short and real funny. he should have joined merlino side.

cant believe that smart sammy wanted to build a family of RATS? thats a contradiciton in some way...