Originally Posted By: Don Lights
yeah I don't know about Terminus. I have a feeling it's going to be semi-safe place.

Something very strange about Terminus. I re-watched the end of the episode last night and noticed how they REALLY focused on showing us the plants that were growing. Ironically an ancient Roman religion once existed where the people worshiped a God called Terminus. Part of their belief was that plants possessed a spiritual presence and therefore plants were held in high regard by worshipers of Terminus. Also a part of their religious practice was to offer human sacrifices up to their God Terminus.

So I am wondering if this place is based on the beliefs and practices of this ancient Roman religion. Wondering if that is why the cameras specifically scanned over all of the plants that we saw in this episode. Wondering if the people of Terminus put those signs up all around hoping to attract newcomers to offer up as sacrifices to their God.

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.