Originally Posted By: Don Cardi
Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
I may be an optimist because I'm thinking that just maybe Judith might be alive.

TIS

I believe that she IS alive. My feeling is that one of the girls shot a walker and snatched her up as a walker was about to get her. That is probably where the blood on the baby seat came from.

I think that it would be the final straw for Rick if Judith is dead. That would be really cold to kill her off the show! Don't believe that Rick could survive something like that after all he has sacrificed and lost.

Hmmmmm. Wouldn't it be something if we were to find out that Carol quietly came back to another part of the prison and was the one who saved Judith?

Good theory. I DO expect we will see Carol again. I'm guessing she'll have softer tone (not cold as we last saw her). Her saving Judith? Good idea. You're right, poor Rick should NOT lose anyone.

smile

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 01/09/14 02:56 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon