Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
Hey DC, nice to see you around. Happy New Year. smile

I can't think of one actor in the show that isn't good. I think Rick is great. I re-watched the episode in which Lori gives birth and Carl, Maggie come out with baby. Rick's response makes me cry every time. frown Damn I hope there is never a Zombie Apocalypse. I just couldn't take it I tell you. lol

Seriously, an excellent show IMHO. My favorite right now.

TIS

Happy New Year TIS! Happy New Year to everyone!

Ironic that you mention how Rick makes you cry no matter how many times you watch the episode where Lori gives birth. I was just telling my buddy the same thing about that episode. Rick gets me every time!

I re-watched the very last episode of this past season last night. After the 'showdown' when Rick and Carl find Judith's empty baby seat, Carl goes ballistic and empties his gun on the walker. After that when Carl broke down crying he brought tears to my eyes. I didn't realize how emotional he was when watching that episode for the first time......probably was in shock from Herschel being killed.

Goes to show you how great the writing and acting is.....a zombie show that makes the viewer choke up or cry! lol

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.