Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Originally Posted By: Camarel
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
I am watching a lot of bad movies these days because my girlfriend refuses to watch horror movies and any movies with violence; the latest being Mr and Mrs Smith. Terrible movie. All style, no substance. Vacuous crap.

Brad Pitt is a pretty shit actor. I know it's obvious but when you are watching De Niro/Keitel/Bale or Norton, you get lost in their characters. With Pitt, you are just watching Brad Pitt look cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1giVzxyoclE

LOL at Brad Pitt trying to emote.

In what movie has Harvey Kietel been that special? The only movie i liked him in was Mean Streets, he really annoyed me in Reservoir Dogs and The Last Temptation of Christ.

Same goes for Bale. I loved him in American Psycho, but imo he was an average Bruce Wayne the trilogies success had little to do with Bale imo. I haven't seen The Fighter though so maybe he was great as Micky Ward?

Harvey Keitel's character annoyed me in Reservoir Dogs because he couldn't see that Mr. Orange was undercover; but his acting was great.

Bad Lieutenant is an acting masterclass and he was very good in Cop Land and From Dusk Till Dawn.

His scenes with De Niro in Cop Land always crack me up. Two legends of the game!

It's just opposing opinions then smile . In Reservoir Dogs, he annoyed me because he didn't fit in with the cast at all imo and i'm one of the few that thinks RD is QT best movie. I thought Cop Land was a really bad film, i'd say it was the Expendables of actors i like and it didn't work imo. I agree that Kietel and Deniro were the only decent things about that film though.