I can't really speak about the outfit because I don't know. I don't have any information or background in that city relative to many of you.

I will say, as louie said, the mob has spent a century weaving itself into the american underwold, it's not just people but a machine-like organizational structure. One guy gets killed or goes to jail and he gets replaced by another and the wheels keep turning.

There is still a lot of curruption in chicago, there is still a lot of crime in chicago and there is still a large market for crime in chicago. Somebody is filling that void and unless everybody who was in the outfit in the 70's and 80's is gone and weren't able to introduce anyone with them to anybody else, chances are there are 3rd, 4th, 5th generation mobsters who have taken the place to some extent.

Has the government weakened them from their zenith and prevented them from controlling industries they way they used to? of course, there's plenty of evidence of that. But the government hasn't eradicated them from everything, There are a lot of illegal guns and drugs in chicago, I don't think that's all coming from mexico, especially when we see the drug market the rizzuto's and the guys in toronto were fighting over. I'm not saying there's anything there, I'm just saying it's hard assumption not to make