i love this show like the next person, i wasnt aware of how good it was until right before last season, my gf got me into it w netflix and i gwatched em all while sick, until the premier w /no commercials, which brings me to my biggest gripe!!!

is it me or is there way too many commercials in this show, and in (soa)as well...compared to regular tv shows, or am i that entranced that it seems to go bye so fast, its like the network types find the popular tv shows, and push more advertising our way, which is when i previously flipped to the world series to watch my red sox, and now will flip to watch payton manning in the best nfl game so far, also btw the nfl, either is planning on big matchuos in postseason who havent played too much or they botched this years schedule bad, i cant remember a year with so many bad games, anyhow im pumped to see if carol teams up w gov ultimately to betray him and win their approval, the gov is sooo creepy, even to me, fing love this show,hate the every 15 secs commercials!

Southie
(South Boston, Mass) my home town!!

Here to learn,lecture and have fun.