Excellent episode!

Who's feeding the walkers with the rats? Someone is sabotaging the prison and compromising the safety of all those in the prison. One though that crossed my mind is that the Governor may have a mole or two living inside the prison.

As for Michonne.......
Click to reveal..
at first we see her not wanting any part of Judith. She seemed to shriek when Judith was crying. Then later on she initially refuses to hold Judith, but then all of a sudden, as if giving in to her inner feelings, Michonne takes Judith and then instinctively cradles her like a mother would and breaks down crying! So it is quite obvious, at least to me, that she may have lost her baby when the plague hit. After all we really don't know anything about her background.

The writing for this show is great. Think about it. It may be a horror show about survival, but the writers are so good that they actually make the viewer care about the characters. There were two scenes over the years that stand out in my mind that choked me up :

The first when Rick collapsed after realizing that Lori was gone. And the second when little Sophia came out of the barn as a walker. The hurt on her mothers face, on Ricks face knowing that he had to be the one to take her out, the look on Shanes face after realizing that he opened a can of worms, and the hurt on Hersheal's face finally having to admit that the walkers were not sick humans. You could feel the hurt yourself when watching those scenes.

Wonderful acting and fantastic writing.

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.