Originally Posted By: TheIsland
Originally Posted By: LCN1987
Originally Posted By: HairyKnuckles
Originally Posted By: pmac
Alright finished darcos book. Nothing new. Find out alittle bout his son everything he tells has been written in the papers over 20yr. I thought al was gonna have stories nope he had a cousin,uncle who was a old powerfull soldier in the garment district. All rode his coattail.. Nepotism the guy told vario to put his name in 74 when the books open. All he did was arson for hire the guy never killed somone till 89 an he hit the guy wit a pipe neck shot guy. His kid was a dope fiend got made in 88 with the gemini twins senter n. Tester. Guy was weak so gas n vic killed bruno and mike salerno cause they were threats, stuck lil al in as acting boss and that was the end of brooklyn holding the power. Wish he talked more about the prince st guys they were the drug guys joe beck.

I´m still waiting for the book to arrive. Been under the impression the book is a good read. Well, we´ll see...

It is a good read if you haven't lived in a hole for 2o years and read all these newspaper articles with a magnifying glass.

Funny story from the book: Casso was at a restaurant and wanted to order the most expensive wine/champagne they had. So the waiter comes back with a $10 000 bottle and asks Casso if he wants it because he tells him if he pops it he'll have to pay for it. He says sure. Then Casso orders a glass of cola and while the waiter is watching pours the cola in the glass with champagne/wine and the waiter nearly fainted, lol.

Why would he nearly faint? Did he have to pay that money out of his own pocket? I'm assuming Casso didn't pay

Mixing Cola and wine/champagne is called Bamboos over here. But you do that only with cheap wine/champagne, not the expensive ones. Casso...the classy guy... lol

[Linked Image]