I know I sound like a broken record about the Rochester, NY family but the fact of the matter is that I'm just fascinated by it. Here you had a family who broke away from another family (Buffalo), ran it's boss out of town (Valenti), set bombs off all over the city to defer attention and then split into three different warring factions. No to mention most of the high-ranking members were found guilty of murder, sentenced to 25-Life and then let out because the police and sheriff's department lied, tampered with evidence and made false plea bargains resulting in all of their releases.

So my question is, with the exception of Georgia Durante's book and The Hammer Conspiracies, why don't we know/hear more about the Rochester Family? Where are the photos?? News articles? Etc...

Sure enough someone on here was around at that time and saw/knew/"heard" of things. It's even hard to find archived newspaper articles, videos, first hand accounts.. The Hammer Conspiracies was supposed to be made into a movie but POOF disappeared. I have scoured the internet, library files and old news sites and it's always the same mug shots and articles. Nothing new.

The other thing is that these guys have kids/grandkids that still live in the area and it has been eluded to that they are in the game "small-time."

Does anyone here have anything to share, post, trade? Please let me know as I'd love to know anything and everything!