SPOILERS FROM 3/3 EPISODE

I liked last night's episode. A turning point for Rick IMHO. I agree with comment on Talking Dead that Rick, seeing Morgan's condition, made him realize he had to get past it.

Poor Morgan, his zombie wife killed his son. He's kicking himself for not "getting" her when he had the chance. He's over the edge now. At first I thought he might go with Rick. What the hell does he think his job is? Get rid of all zombies? confused

Mishone got Carl's approval and I think Rick's as well, so I'm guessing she really IS one of them now.

And, where exactly did Carl get that family picture for Judith? I would have guessed his home but it didn't look like their house? confused

Oh, anyone catch the very end, with Mishone driving and then making a quick stop after seeing the blood of I presume the poor hitchhiker who they ignored. confused It wasn't til "Talking Dead" that I realized they picked up his backback right?

I thought this episode, tho only with a few people, said a lot. Curious to know you opinions.

smile

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 03/04/13 03:12 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon