Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti
Are you saying that (the photo) you could or might have altered the photo to exclude his family without Sabrinas Consent you are infringing on her intellectual property rights

No, I'm not saying that. All that was originally posted was that little part showing Barney's face. My point is, I could see the griping if his entire family was shown. But it's not so it's really no big deal.

Originally Posted By: EastHarlemItal
No pretenses, maybe I value privacy a little more than most. Truth be told he's not a public figure.

There have been a ton of personal photos of numerous gangsters posted on this forum and the others. I haven't seen you say anything about it until now. Sorry, EHI, you're not going to get any brownie points with Barney for defending his "privacy" on this board. He is a public figure. And he's a gangster. Maybe he should have become an insurance salesman instead. Not my problem. And there's nothing wrong with posting that photo. Now quit bitching.

Brownie Points? Your disgusting, maybe you should get a life instead of inversrigating others!

Quit my bitching! Your a sad excuse for a MAN!

"Because I'm the Boss"

Tony Salerno