SPOILERS For Season 3 Mid-season episode

Wow, I can't believe I'm the first to post on last night's mid-season episode. uhwhat Though not as disappointed as the person who wrote this piece, I was kind of let down. Don't know exactly why.

http://io9.com/5983346/the-walking-deads...dium=socialflow

SPOILERS

Poor Glen, looked like a wreck didn't he? Glad he and Maggie got rescued finally.

The Governor seems to have snapped and become even more scary suddenly not caring about "his" people. And Andrea has GOT to get out of his grip.

Though I do think he'll be back I hated to see Daryl leave with that asshole brother of his BUT I can see both Rick's and Daryl's side (after all it is his brother). That for me, was probably the most notable event in the episode. Daryl is becoming one of my favorite characters on the show.

I hope the ghost Lori doesn't go much further, cause even for a zombie show, it IS a little bit out there. I took those phone calls that Rick got as his "therapy" helping thru the healing process.

All that being said, it is only one episode and I don't think it was a bad episode. After the last couple excellent episodes before the break, maybe I expected more.

Looking forward to my fellow WD fans opinions.

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 02/11/13 12:31 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon