Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
1. I tend to forget about the Black guy & his son that helped Rick in the beginning. Rick left him a Walkie/Talkie and in later episode Rick was talking to him (in a one sided conversation) not knowing if the guy could hear him or not. I wonder if the guy & son will show up next season.

i hope so, they were two of my favorites and i'm sure there is more than enough storyline to work them back in somehow. rick owes them a favor, so maybe he will save them?

Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
3. I sill love the opening scenes with Rick waking from the coma and amazed at the surroundings. I mean really a WTF moment, no? LOL

the first episode was the best by far, same with the first season imo. i don't know if its just the storyline evolving, or if i'm missing some old characters(dale), or if all the recent changes with regards to the writers/producers, but the show just has a different feel to it. i think alot of it has to do with these weird characters, the governor and michone, both of which i could do without. i like the more "real" characters, not the mysterious ones. i hope the 2nd half of this season will make up for a still great, but not as great as i was expecting, first half.

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!