I actually watched the entire first season of WD yesterday (beats the Super Bowl) smile.

No spoilers, unless you haven't seen the 1st season, but a couple memory refreshers:

1. I tend to forget about the Black guy & his son that helped Rick in the beginning. Rick left him a Walkie/Talkie and in later episode Rick was talking to him (in a one sided conversation) not knowing if the guy could hear him or not. I wonder if the guy & son will show up next season.

2. I forgot about Carol's husband and what an abusive asshole he was. After he is attacked by a walker and killed, Carol insists on "finishing him off" and went a little crazy with the ax or shovel she was smashing him with. Paybacks? lol

3. I sill love the opening scenes with Rick waking from the coma and amazed at the surroundings. I mean really a WTF moment, no? LOL

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon