CONTAINS SPOILER INFO : MAFIA PRINCE

I finally finished the book Mafia Prince. I thought the book was pretty good for the fact that it shed some light on things "The Crow or Tommy Del" clearly didn't have knowledge of. They weren't his blood or really in the inner circle till the end. Alot of those Scarfo guys like Faffy who think they're owned something when they come out are in for a rude awakening. The one tape Gary Battaglini said back in the early 2000's that their wasn't any Money left anymore due to the internet doesn't take a Mobguy or rocket scientist to figure that one out.

I also got a kick out of the informants being housed together in Arizona "Sammy the bull", Phillip Lenonetti, Milano, and Willard Moran. I think its funny at the end of the book how they mention the current trials of Nicky Jr. and Ligambi. I give Leonetti credit for going back to old haunts and nobody making a move on him. I found it stranger how the relationship between Nicky Jr. and Phil to be stranger despite his father's request...It really shows how much of a joke LCN became at Phila and how NY wanted nothing to do with Natalie and Merlino..

Random Poster:"I'm sorry I didn't go to an Ivy-league school like you"

"Ah I actually I didn't. It's a nickname the feds gave the
Genovese Family."