Really? Okay, Since Whitey Bulger is a complete rat (in your eyes) then I guess Sammy Gravano isn't a complete rat or even a RAT. You could indeed tell me thing's which I wouldn't find in book's but so could I. I could tell you that Carlo Gambino was my uncle. Whitey Bulger isn't a complete, Do you know why? He didn't hide from The Mob and instead ran his own army while giving information. He gave information so he could carry on his business and without going to prison. He didn't (back then) enter the witness protection program but still had good protection from authorites. Sammy Gravano is a COMPLETE rat. He didn't carry on doing crime while giving information what Bulger did. Do you understand what I'm saying now?.. Also maybe you have reading problems, If you didn't notice I said I hated him. I changed my mind about him when you told me that he was a pedophile. Also, Why swear when you won't say it face-to-face. Plus, How on earth could I get my facts straight when I knew nothing about Bulger. All I knew was that he was a hardcore criminal. I'm not very much interested in Whitey so I wouldn't of known that he was a pedophile.