Originally Posted By: pmac
i got the mafia prince by phillip leonetti. pretty good read, but its 15 to 20 yrs to late. its everything blood and honor and the other books tell. 1 new thing crazy phill convinced me nicky scarfo is a serial killer, which the other books didnt tell much about. like the guy had ticks hated other people having fun or good times he liked misery, loved the lcn more then i think anyone, he did go by the book/rules, but he did go after a few innocents. the letters to his kid and mother is phyco killer,writting from adx cell to your 85 yr old saint of a mother lol. i like that leonetti gave alot of praise to some of the soldiers from his time even saying joe ligambi is a solid guy and was the smartest bookie in south philly when it came to handicapping, he said joe and scarfo liked each other alot and were celle's for yrs. he said the younger narducci is the real threat to become the boss and is a stone killer, the pungs are great guys, couple things about bobby manna and how the genovese controled the philly mob and how scarfo was more of a ny guy then any of the philly guys, then gotti backed john stanfa in a power play, but by that time scarfo manna were gone and chin on trial. he went on about how he loves the merlino's chuck and lawrence but hated joey. when scarfo wanted to kill the merlino phill told him no way and thats when they fell out. he really loved his a.c. crew the merlino's saul kane some guy blade and a few more his uncle did screw stuff up, but he was a good money maker with the unions. scarfo had big plans with ny help.and how he went back to a.c. in 1996 and seen nicky jr. but like all mob rat books he still acts like a killer who wont hesitate to kill anyone for his family even nicky jr.

Thanks for this Pmac. I'm in two minds whether to buy this book or not. But it sounds interesting. Is Nicky Scarfo´s father (Filippo) mentioned in it (as a Mafia member)?

[Linked Image]