Sorry for so many posts after one another but I'm watching Talking Dead and want to post before I forget my thought. wink

They brought up a good point regarding The Governor's community. Andrea went to stand guard with the girl that was suppose to be a good shot, BUT Andrea ended up helping her. Could be indication of this community's shortcomings giving Rick and his crew an edge.

Also, the TD group seemed to think there would be a confrontation between Darryl & Merle (which I am sure we all agree) AND the Darryl would be in he position of choosing between his brother and Rick's group, causing him to kill his brother. Sounds likely. I can't imagine Rick siding with his asshole brother. Yet, blood's thicker??????

Btw, added preview from TD. A hooded girl enters the room where Mishonne is held. The preview ends with Mishonne pulling her hood off but NOT showing who it is? A walker??? mad

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon