Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
An other great episode of WD. smile A couple comments:

Why exactly did Rick shoot the two inmates? Granted, I wasn't sure they could be trusted but that took me by surprise. uhwhat

Good idea Carol (?) had practicing for a baby delivery by cutting up a female walker. lol

And Hershel. OMG, the way Rick chopped his leg off. panic Still, I have my doubts he is the same ol' Hershel if you know what I mean. I see Walker in his future.

Lot of tension between Laurie & Rick. Laurie to me is annoying and appears manipulative to Rick at times. Also a good find with all the food/supplies. Thus far, prison seems like the best place for them to hide out.

This show has some really really good acting if you ask me. Love it. AND, who knows what "kind" of baby Laurie will end up delivering.

TIS

Another great episode. I like the way it panned out with the prisoners but i think Rick did the right thing by killing the Mexican,he didn't want another Shane on his hands, always looking over his shoulders not trusting him. I dont think we have seen the last of the two surviving prisoners..

Next weeks episode we should finally see the "Warden" as i think it will focus on Andrea and Michonne going by the preview.And i saw a quick glimpse of Merle..

The Mafia Is Not Primarily An Organisation Of Murderers.
First And Foremost,The Mafia Is Made Up Of Thieves.
It Is Driven By Greed And Controlled By Fear.

Between The Law And The Mafia, The Law Is Not The Most To Be Feared

"What if the Mafia were not an organization but a widespread Sicilian attitude of hostility towards the law?"

"Make Love Not War" John Lennon