SPOILERS IF YOU DIDN'T SEE THE LAST SEASON

Hey DeNiro,

I have the last episode of last season left to watch. I'm glad I re-watched cause it refreshed my memory and I think I picked up on stuff on hadn't the first time.

Like Shane turning tho he was never bitten. What's up with that? I must admit I kind of got sick of Dale's dislike/dissing of Shane, and yet he was turning to the dark side no? (Still gonna miss his character)

Remember too when Darryl was passed out by a river, (and eventually fought off a Walker) he kept hearing his brother's voice, who was slamming him for not being "tough", etc. I assumed he was just hearing his voice??? confused

Btw, on "On Demand" they show very very brief previews of next season. I get a laugh out of a voice in the ad that says, "Christ said the dead would rise in the end, but I never thought it would be like this." lol

Another like by Rick "This isn't a democracy anymore." (which is more or less what Shane had been telling everyone. smile

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 09/27/12 03:18 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon