An african american prison gang with a very notorious reputation and they also went to war with the aryan brotherhood after two of their members were stabbed. There not as well known as the other gangs so i couldn't find that much even other prison gangs seem to be wary of them. Ive put what ive found together.

The D.C. Blacks is an African-American prison gang in the United States whose members are from Washington D.C.. They are allied with the Black Guerrilla Family and some other black prison gangs. The Aryan Brotherhood is one of their main enemies.[1]

The DC Blacks are prisoners from Washington DC who usually make up 10 percent of the overall federal prison population. They are well schooled in violence from their time spent at Lorton the infamous DC penitentiary, and are notorious for pressuring prisoners for sex.

ex-guard 2 years ago
Quote:
[/quote]A lot of people don't understand how hard the DC Blacks are. I work the yards of USP Atwater (California) and saw some of the crazy things they did (raping, robbing, stabbings, and gunning down male and female guards). But I have to say, they didn't have power on the yard like they did on the eastcoast due to numbers. The Crips and Surenos pretty much ran the yard. I remember when a few DCs transferred to Atwater and started robbing inmates that were running the stores not knowing the westcoast yards rules. Soon after, the Crips, the Bay Area, and GDs talked to them and the next thing I know, the DC shotcallers made those dudes checked into the SHU. One Crip dude told me that DCs and other east coast inmates are tolerated as long as they don't interfere with their hustle. However, they can not walk the yard at Victorville (DCs and Crips went at it in 2007 and a Crip dude got killed).[quote]

The violent race war that followed are at the center of the government’s 2002 indictment against the Aryan Brotherhood.

But an imprisoned member of the Black Guerrilla Family gang testified that the Aryan Brotherhood was severely outnumbered in the federal prison system by the DC Blacks.

Witness James "Doc" Holiday said there were at most 10 Aryan Brotherhood members at his prison, while the DC Blacks were "the majority."

Holiday said DC Blacks had a type of violent mentality that didn't exist among other prison gangs. He said the racial strife was largely instigated by the black gang, with the Aryan Brotherhood defending itself.

"Only the young and the foolish and the uninitiated would start something like that in prison," said Holiday, who is serving two life terms for drug violations.

Another inmate and member of the Crips testified that the white gang was vastly outnumbered by the DC Blacks and had to act in self-defense.