Originally Posted By: NickyScarfo
You would think Al D'arco and Casso would of told the Feds when they flipped, perhaps they did. I was wondering HK, the Gemini twins were convicted in 1989? Were these charges all from their Gambino days under DeMeo? They were free for 6 years after DeMeo was murdered, did they carry on murdering after they left the Gemini crew?

It´s complicated...

In 1984, the government filed a 78 count indictment naming twenty-four defendants, including Senter and Testa, and alleging eleven different conspiracies. So it was a massive and a complexed trial.
Initially both Senter and Testa were acquitted (or in some cases the jury were unable to reach a verdict) of several charges including the car theft operation, murders and participation in dismemberment of victims.

http://findacase.com/research/wfrmDocViewer.aspx/xq/fac.19880216_0040987.c02.htm/qx

I don´t know what charges they were found guilty of. But it seems to me that they were tried again, a couple of years later on the same charges and were convicted of racketeering and 10 counts of murder. After a string of appeals, in 1989 they were finally sent to federal prison to serve life. I believe these charges all stemmed from their crimes commited while working for DeMeo.

According to Anthony Casso, Testa and Senter were responsible for the Vladimir Reznikov murder in 1986. If Casso is telling the truth (and I have no resaon to doubt it in this case) it does look like the "Gemini Twins" carried on murdering even after the DeMeo period.

Last edited by HairyKnuckles; 07/18/12 02:54 PM.

[Linked Image]