I actually respect your opinions more than you think. But not this time. IMHO, that was a total piece of shit film! Well, it would've been okay if an hour and a half was taken away, and the "point" was supplanted into a REAL movie... but I think I already said that.

As for your previous feedback on that post...

I LOVE SHITTY MOVIES and will chomp on popcorn with Michael Bay any day of the week! But this wasn't good enough.

What does WHAT mean? It took 1.75 hrs of OBVIOUS (aka distracting) CGI to make a point that a real filmmaker could've made in 15 minutes. The plot/idea was fine -- but it was a 15-minute idea, not an entire feature film idea!

And yes, I really do question which is worse... RISE or POTA... and I'm thinking RISE at this point. But I'd have to watch the POTA remake again to be sure (since I only saw it once years ago, another POS ;))

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations