Hey DC, glad to see you can join our Walking Dead conversation. smile You laid it out nicely. As the series progresses, we learn the characters more and like you said, is what Rick did worse than what Shane did? Still Shane's seemed more unforgivable. Then again, for the sake of the story, we must remember what a world these people live in. It's not like it was before. You are ALWAYS on guard from Walkers.

Laurie is totally growing conniving. I too noticed the comment to Rick about the baby..."it's YOURS no matter what." She fears it could be Shanes

I did kind of feel badly for the guy caught up on the fence and I would have tried to help. But, like I said you have to consider the world you're suddenly living in. If that were a real, what a harsh world it would be to live in. Glad we are among the living. wink

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 02/20/12 09:39 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon