POSSIBLE SPOILER WARNING

I think that what Laurie did and said to Rick about Shane last night was outright irresponsible. She is out of control and is creating such problems. Something tells me that the underlying factor in her doing this is one that derives from her own guilt within..the guilt of screwing Shane when she believed her husband to be dead. How long was he supposedly dead for? whistle

I think that it also has to do with her 'woman's intuition' in knowing that the baby is indeed Shanes and NOT Ricks! Remember what she said to Rick when she was rambling to him about Shane and how that baby is Ricks "no matter what."

As for what Shane did in shooting the guy in the knee so he could get away...well that was a borderline decision. He made the guy the sacrificial lamb. It was kind of cold shooting him in the knee. He should have just shot him point blank in the head instead of leaving him to lay there injured to be eaten alive by those walkers. Nonetheless it was a decision that not only saved his own life...but one that saved Carl's life!

And as for Shane going off the deep end with the whole opening of the barn fiasco...turns out it was a good move because it allowed them to finally find out where little Sophia was. had he not done this then they would have still been putting their lives at risk every time they went out there to try and find Sophia.

Is Rick really that much better than Shane? After all Rick blew those 2 guys away in cold blood. Yes he did so because he felt that they were a threat to the rest of them ( which I believe that they were), but on the other side of the same coin Shane has made some of his decisions based on the same feelings that he had about the others possibly being put at risk.

As much as some may believe that Rick is a better person than Shane is, with each episode that goes by we are seeing that they are really not that much different and are becoming even more and more alike!

As for Daryl, I think that he really cares about Carol and is only lashing out at her because he feels bad about not being able to find and save Sophia for her. I also think that Carol has grown to have feelings for him because of the efforts that he has made to try and find Sophia before they found out that she became a walker.

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.