Dale really has it in for Shane and now Laurie is trying to get Rick to "eliminate" him, or so it seems no? I don't agree with what Shane did but part of me, at least so far, kind of feels sorry for him. I think he may get blamed for a lot more than he deserves.

Then again, perhaps Andrea telling Shane to improve on his "presentation" may bring a little warmth to him. That being said, it looks like he could be going off the deep end. From Rick's look at the end of yesterday's episode, when Laurie told him about Shane thinking the baby is his (and it very well may be), and by the previews, Rick may be going a little mad as well.

Wouldn't living with zombies all around you make you just a little crazy? lol

Yes, Daryl is hard to figure. Wasn't it his brother they left handcuffed (someone dropped/lost the key) on top of the building? Sometimes he seems ok and sometimes he's just plain mean

TIS

Just found this link, you may already have. Says a little about upcoming episodes.

http://www.amctv.com/schedule#series/The-Walking-Dead

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 02/20/12 07:47 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon