Well, it is pretty clear. The numbers speak for themselves. Karen is the most hated figure on "Mob Wives," with 45%, or 153 respondents, saying so, according to a poll I ran on my website, Cosa Nostra News.

That is out of a total pool of 334 respondents. Ramona Rizzo is close behind, with 32%, or 108 voters, saying they hate her.

Anyone could vote - for one or two wives, and they could change their votes up until the poll closed.

I am a bit surprised that Renee could be seen as most loved in that the least amount of people "hate" her -- 38 people, or 11% of the voters.

Drita and Carla did much better than Gravano and Rizzo, about neck and neck.

Rizzo should take note: After appearing on only three episodes, she is the second most-hated "wife" though I don't know which mobster she is married to. Or Karen, for that matter.

This of course provoked a response from one reader - a Karen and/or Ramona fan, no doubt.

"So what mobsters are Renee and Drita married to?" he commented. He thought he had me for unfairly singling out Ramona and Karen for not really fitting in with the show's theme. Well, the facts are facts... I knew them and he didn't.

But really, does anyone out there still NOT KNOW that Junior Pagan -- a Bonanno associate once tight with Renee's dad, TG Graziano,until Pagan flipped -- was married to Renee? Okay, they are divorced now, but Renee is a Mob Wife. On to Drita.

Of Drita's soon-to-be ex, Lee D'Avanzo, we know the following: In December of 2001, "the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Eastern District of New York indicted members of the New Springville Boys gang from Staten Island, which prosecutors alleged was a mob farm team for the Bonanno and Colombo crime families.

"The crew was charged with burglarizing over 30 night-deposit boxes at banks across the country, netting $240,000, committing push-in robberies, loan sharking and money laundering. They were also charged with hijacking a truckload of marijuana worth over $1 million, and selling drugs in their neighborhood. Members included leader Lee D'Avanzo..."

Indicted with Lee were Ned Bilali, Robert Catanese, Randy (Randy The Jew) Gordon, Francis Costanzo, William "Big Billy" Fauci, Joseph "Fat Joe" Gambino, and Edward Shamah.

So... sorry, pal, but Drita's a legit Mob Wife too, as opposed to a Mob Daughter or Mob Grandaughter...

Here's the poll results:

Which Mob Wife Do You Hate the Most???
Karen 153 (45%)
Renee 38 (11%)
Drita 61 (18%)
Carla 60 (17%)
R.Rizzo 108 (32%)

Votes so far: 334
Poll closed

Last edited by EVL; 02/04/12 03:54 AM.