Originally Posted By: Jk987
Originally Posted By: GaryH
O.K, so I'm busy reading "Born to the Mob" which is about FRank Saggio who was the nephew of "Philly Lucky" Giaccone (one of the 3 murdered Bonnano capo's).

Frank Saggio claimed that early in his criminal career he and a couple of his buddies sometimes stole cars for Patty Testa.
He claimed to have been at the Gemini sometimes and that he sometimes saw Richard Kuklinksi!!!!!
Now I'm a big Kuklinski dis-believer but could this be the first time another mob guy has verified one of Kuklinski's claims?
The trouble I now have is that the Kuklinski book claimed that he always met DeMeo AWAY from the Gemini (usually in a diner somewhere)!

The plot thickens..........

I've done a lot of research on Kuklinski myself. You are correct that he USUALLY met Roy away from the lounge. Typically at street corners, diners, or parking lots. However, Richard did do quite a bit of business in the lounge. There have been claims by him to help dispose of bodies inside the club. Pick up money. Give information. Anything of the sort. He spent a fair amount of time inside the lounge.

I'm not 100% sure about any previous guys admitting to seeing Richard or anything. Never really cared to do research on it. However, this is the first I've heard about it. So I would have to say that yes, this is probably one of the first verifications.

It sounds to me that your "fair amount of research" that you did on the iceman was the following:

1. Watching the HBO special
2. Reading Phillip Carlo's Iceman

As Phat said, Dick (richard kuklinski) is the biggest known liar to ever have his words put into print. Infact, the FBI, State police, DEA and cooperating witnesses have NEVER EVER NEVER EVER EVER placed Dick at the Gemini for sure, 100 percent..... oh yea, NEVER EVER.

Put away Phillip Carlo's garbage and turn off HBO my man. You want to know what really went on inside the Gemini? Go buy Murder Machine read it cover to cover, sit down think for a bit, read it cover to cover again and then get on here and tell me how many times that book uses the name "Richard Kuklinski" or "the Iceman"....

FatGirl:Your cute
Me:Ok
FatGirl:So you wanna buy me a drink?
Me:No
FatGirl:Why not?
Me:Well Its tricky pumpkin,If I buy u a drink, every fat girl in here would think I liked fat girls & ask me to buy them a drink also. See ,I dont like fat girls unless im wasted and given Im only one drink deep so far, so you better buy me the drink honey, cause this 20 bucks aint covering the booze and drive thru ill need to take you home tonight

08/13/2009-jvanley Spanky Bar, 3rd stool from the left