Let's discuss your favorite fast food chains and meals.

I liked White Castle when we lived in NJ. Something perversely tasty about those tiny patties grilled over onions. No White Castles here in AZ.

So, my favorite is In 'n Out Burger. They wisely stick to a limited menu of burgers, fries and drinks. Their Double-Double (two patties with cheese and onions) is tops. They also make their french fries fresh--they put a peeled potato in a gadget that looks like a manual orange juicer, pull the handle, and out come strips of potatoes, which are fried from scratch. The help are all very courteous, clean-cut young people. Sonic makes a reasonably good burger with interesting toppings, but their quality control (especially in hiring) is poor.

McDonald's, and to a certain extent, Burger King, used to be known for exceptionally uniform quality and sanitation--you could be confident that you'd get the same satisfying experience anywhere in the world, which was McDonald's raison d'etre when Ray Kroc founded the chain. Alas, the three McDonald's franchise in our area vary from the pits to just fair, and Burger King isn't any better.

Ntra la porta tua lu sangu � sparsu,
E nun me mporta si ce muoru accisu...
E s'iddu muoru e vaju mparadisu
Si nun ce truovo a ttia, mancu ce trasu.