Everytime I turn around this guys on youtube, 60 minutes and everywhere else I turn my head boasting about going undercover and conning the joke of a capo Greg Depalma.

If you notice in his book, they rarely mention anyone of importance? They talk about Arnold Squiterri some, but not Joe Joe Corrozo, Jackie Damico, or anyone. You know why? Those guys knew better than to let that fat slob around them. Anyone Greg Depalma vouched for was garbage Damico once said.

I know we have talked about this in other threads and I probably wouldnt despise him so much if he did not toot his own horn so much for tricking a 75 year old has been into thinking he was an associate.

Seriously, if you have not read his book, its worth the read just to see what I am talking about.

This guy gets under my skin, so I thought I would give him his own thread because he loves attention so much!

FatGirl:Your cute
Me:Ok
FatGirl:So you wanna buy me a drink?
Me:No
FatGirl:Why not?
Me:Well Its tricky pumpkin,If I buy u a drink, every fat girl in here would think I liked fat girls & ask me to buy them a drink also. See ,I dont like fat girls unless im wasted and given Im only one drink deep so far, so you better buy me the drink honey, cause this 20 bucks aint covering the booze and drive thru ill need to take you home tonight

08/13/2009-jvanley Spanky Bar, 3rd stool from the left