Originally Posted By: Lilo
Originally Posted By: GaryH
Being a cashcow is sufficient enough to get made

I thought that after the Donnie Brasco fiasco, it became compulsory for a new member to kill someone - that way the mob knew they werent a cop or an agent?

Nope. They just don't have enough people they need to kill in order to require every new member "make his bones" in the old fashioned way.

I think the changes due to thewere to require more than one made member to vouch for a prospective inductee as well as more detailed Donnie Brasco sitbackground checks being required-i.e. people who had actually seen the new fish commit crimes instead of just having him show up with money and vague tales of jobs pulled in other states.

Biggest Mob Myth: Wise Guys are smart!

That Blow Hard Jack Garcia infiltrated the Gambino Family with the same damn thing Joe Pistone did.... A Jewel Theif!

Last edited by jvanley; 03/08/11 09:17 AM.

FatGirl:Your cute
Me:Ok
FatGirl:So you wanna buy me a drink?
Me:No
FatGirl:Why not?
Me:Well Its tricky pumpkin,If I buy u a drink, every fat girl in here would think I liked fat girls & ask me to buy them a drink also. See ,I dont like fat girls unless im wasted and given Im only one drink deep so far, so you better buy me the drink honey, cause this 20 bucks aint covering the booze and drive thru ill need to take you home tonight

08/13/2009-jvanley Spanky Bar, 3rd stool from the left