Hey guys, I'm new here, a friend (Santino Brasi) introduced me here, and yelled at me to post something and said he'd hit me with a rubber mallet if I didn't...SO...

I was thinking about this the other day, if there is a fourth Godfather, is there even enough good actors to fill the roles?

I came up with a few names for certain people....

Milo Ventimiglia as Micheal Corleone- I personally think Milo would make a great Michael. He's got the Michael Corleone look, and I can easily picture him playing the role.

Luca Brasi- I saw that another member (who's name is slipping my mind) mentioned an awesome actor to fill this role. The main villian from No Country For Old Men.(Who's name is ALSO slipping my mind.) Not only is this guy an amazing actor that can basically play any role, he has that psychopathic look.

Kay Adams- I didn't really think that hard or long about this one....but I was thinking Katie Holmes (is that even spelled right???) could possibly fill the role?

And finally we come to the hardest of them all...Don Vito Corleone.

I thought long and hard about it, and I came to a conclusion...who better to play the Godfather than either Robert De Niro or Al Pacino?

So that's all I can really come up with, guys like Hagen have left me stumped. So post your ideas here! Please...don't kill newbie.

It was Coppola who took him in, sent him to Law School, took care of him. He was a kind man, but money, the power…it went straight to his head. Now at the present date, those words that came out of Greco’s mouth made Riggs feel so angry, like he was ready to pull out his revolver and shoot Jimmy in the head. But he kept his cool…plus if he went to pull out his revolver the only thing he’d be pulling out is his dick. He forgot that he had left his gun at his apartment in Newark.