I am a Godfather Fan, i would say i am a die hard fan. i first read the godfather when I was 12yrs, I find that mafia life interesting. i love mafia books, I know all the gangsters, to jews, westies, black mob, latins. But i love the Godfather you just what more of it. God rest the soul of Mario Puzo what a great writer. i wish he was still around to light a fire under Mr Coppla Butt. I heard that Gracia, Thire( Coppla's Sister) and burt Young are talking to him on making the fourth classic.
Yes! scott Caan would be great for young santino, and Leo for Tom hagan. Yes bring back Deniro, and the other guy who played in Goodfellas the guy Carbo is the same guy who played Genco in Godfather 2. It would have been nice to have the same guy who played Clemza in Godfather2 but he passed on some time ago.

Now about Fredo's daughter:
remember Fredo was married to a show girl named Dena the blonde.
Well I just was thinking that she was pregnat when fredo was alive but he didn't know it. she goes off and tries to live a straight up life, meanwhile her daughter grows up and becomes a FBI agent. Her name Carla Hanes she doesn't know who her father was, until her mother Dena told her on her death bed( she dying from cancer). Dena shows her a picture of Fredo and Carla goes on the search. Now mean while Vincent is head of the family, and he is on the edge, Connie is still around now more dangerous then ever, But now her sons are keeping thier distance. She trying to confence her son Vincent to come and help his cousin. Carla has meories of childhood, of her playing with mary and anthony, She remebers the woman in black that scared her which was Connie and she still stays in contact with Carlo Jr. She has very close friends in her dept at the FBI and they tell her who her father really is. As Carla goes around asking questions from Vito to Micheal to Sonny the stories get ugly and dirty. She meets Connie and Vincent as well as anthony, old Al Neri, to Sandra, the hagens even old mafiso men. some how she has a choice and the power to bring it all down or stay loyal to her family.

Now please write back and tell me what you think?