I'm not sure why some members of the old board were having problems logging in, but try the "forgot password" feature on the log-in page and it'll send you a new password (which you can change later) IF your email address is up-to-date...

This new system does not allow me to look up passwords, but I can resend them to you to the email address on record.

If your email address is outdated, or you do not receive your password, please email webmaster@GangsterBB.Net from your new email account with your log-in name and old email address if you know it...

Some members have reported that they needed to add http://www.gangsterbb.net and/or gangsterbb.net to their list of "safe" sites ("whitelist") in their firewall or other Security software. If this may be the case, please check your Norton, McAfee, Windows Firewall, Zone Alarm, etc settings.

If you've successfully logged in before, but for some reason cannot log in, or post, try clicking on the "My Cookies" link at the bottom, then the "Expire Cookies" button, then log back in...

If you just signed up and didn't get your password sent to you in a timely manner, that's because your email address was invalid or some other trouble with it. Please email me.