GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (Toodoped, Turnbull, 1 invisible), 86 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,318
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,670
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,497
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,267
Posts1,057,487
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: Aces] #933731
03/17/18 10:24 AM
03/17/18 10:24 AM
Dayton, Ohio
A
aidanbrexit Offline
BANNED
aidanbrexit  Offline
BANNED
A
Made Member
Dayton, Ohio
Originally Posted by Aces
Aidanbrexit
That is some scary stuff. Everyone on this forum knew it was bad but not that bad .. wow !! How do you fix something like that ?

You dont.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by aidanbrexit; 03/17/18 10:26 AM.
Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #933732
03/17/18 10:41 AM
03/17/18 10:41 AM
A
Aces Offline
BANNED
Aces  Offline
BANNED
A
Capo
There has to be something we can do.. i admit its an uphill battle and we are talking about literally changing a certain way of life but it can be done, i just know it can.

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: Aces] #933736
03/17/18 11:33 AM
03/17/18 11:33 AM
Dayton, Ohio
A
aidanbrexit Offline
BANNED
aidanbrexit  Offline
BANNED
A
Made Member
Dayton, Ohio
Some eternal optimists think as you, other realists believe that with a collective iq 20 points lower than other groups, it is simply not possible.

Haiti was once the richest land in the Western Hemisphere, run by the French, who treated black servants quite well. All lived a rather nice life. One day, blacks organized a revolt and killed off every white man, woman and child and then killed off every mullato, as a reminder.
Haiti then descended into becoming a hell hole and the poorest land in the Western Hemisphere, despite being mineral rich.

When whites literally have to teach blacks in Haiti how to catch rainwater in a rainforest, how in the hell do you expect them to rise above such underachievement and integrate them?
[Linked Image]
Photo above of Raincatchers, who teach blacks how to catch rainwater in their rain forests.

Why not admit failure and push for segregation? It seemed to work better for both groups...

Last edited by aidanbrexit; 03/17/18 11:36 AM.
Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: aidanbrexit] #933749
03/17/18 12:32 PM
03/17/18 12:32 PM
R
RollinBones Offline
Underboss
RollinBones  Offline
R
Underboss
Originally Posted by aidanbrexit

Haiti was once the richest land in the Western Hemisphere, run by the French, who treated black servants quite well. All lived a rather nice life.

you mean slaves? yeah i'm sure they loved it. i thought you were banned for posting conspiracy theories about jewish people non-stop.

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: aidanbrexit] #933750
03/17/18 12:47 PM
03/17/18 12:47 PM
LV
F
flamingokid123 Offline
Underboss
flamingokid123  Offline
F
Underboss
LV
Some eternal optimists think as you, other realists believe that with a collective iq 20 points lower than other groups, it is simply not possible.

Haiti was once the richest land in the Western Hemisphere, run by the French, who treated black servants quite well. All lived a rather nice life. One day, blacks organized a revolt and killed off every white man, woman and child and then killed off every mullato, as a reminder.
Haiti then descended into becoming a hell hole and the poorest land in the Western Hemisphere, despite being mineral rich.

When whites literally have to teach blacks in Haiti how to catch rainwater in a rainforest, how in the hell do you expect them to rise above such underachievement and integrate them?
[Linked Image]
Photo above of Raincatchers, who teach blacks how to catch rainwater in their rain forests.

Why not admit failure and push for segregation? It seemed to work better for both groups...

Haiti is actually a beautiful country and the Haitian people are wonderful. Been there a few times.

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: RollinBones] #933756
03/17/18 01:41 PM
03/17/18 01:41 PM
Dayton, Ohio
A
aidanbrexit Offline
BANNED
aidanbrexit  Offline
BANNED
A
Made Member
Dayton, Ohio
Originally Posted by RollinBones

Haiti was once the richest land in the Western Hemisphere, run by the French, who treated black servants quite well. All lived a rather nice life.

you mean slaves? yeah i'm sure they loved it. i thought you were banned for posting conspiracy theories about jewish people non-stop.

Servants mostly. House servants, men worked in sugar cane fields, still doing the same today, only its now the Poorest nation in The West.
Life was SO much better in Africa, Im sure...

[Linked Image]

Last edited by aidanbrexit; 03/17/18 01:42 PM.
Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: flamingokid123] #933757
03/17/18 01:45 PM
03/17/18 01:45 PM
Dayton, Ohio
A
aidanbrexit Offline
BANNED
aidanbrexit  Offline
BANNED
A
Made Member
Dayton, Ohio
Originally Posted by flamingokid123

[Linked Image]

Haiti is actually a beautiful country and the Haitian people are wonderful. Been there a few times.

Haiti, BY Every account, is officially, a Craphole. Ive been to the Domincan 5 x and Haiti once. Dominican looks luxurious by default, so much so that Haitians risk death trying to flee Haiti to get To Dominican, where they are hated.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by aidanbrexit; 03/17/18 01:48 PM.
Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: RollinBones] #933758
03/17/18 01:50 PM
03/17/18 01:50 PM
Dayton, Ohio
A
aidanbrexit Offline
BANNED
aidanbrexit  Offline
BANNED
A
Made Member
Dayton, Ohio

Theories? I posted facts, all verifiable.
Some just dont like truth. Like who ran slavery..
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

We didnt learn of this in school, tho. Cohen, Levin, Sadowsky....Not Christian or Gentile names.

Last edited by aidanbrexit; 03/17/18 01:54 PM.
Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: aidanbrexit] #933759
03/17/18 01:55 PM
03/17/18 01:55 PM
R
RollinBones Offline
Underboss
RollinBones  Offline
R
Underboss

Servants mostly. House servants, men worked in sugar cane fields, still doing the same today, only its now the Poorest nation in The West.

Slaves, all of them. It's troubling that you can't even admit that much. I can only assume you condone slavery? We already know you believe that black people are mentally inferior, you might as well go full racist.

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: RollinBones] #933762
03/17/18 02:04 PM
03/17/18 02:04 PM
Dayton, Ohio
A
aidanbrexit Offline
BANNED
aidanbrexit  Offline
BANNED
A
Made Member
Dayton, Ohio

Slaves, all of them. It's troubling that you can't even admit that much. I can only assume you condone slavery? We already know you believe that black people are mentally inferior, you might as well go full racist.

I only restated what every administrator of an academic test, SAT and ACT scores know. And how they are scored and average by Race

More Irish were enslaved in America than blacks until 1800, they were actually slaves, not servants. They got the Worst and most dangerous jobs as no investment was ever made in them. Political prisoners from Ireland captured by the English. Blacks were treated very well by comparison because of said investment.

[Linked Image]
Additionally, the largest slave owner IN America, was Black. Anthony Johnson.

Since YOU called me on it....heres your proof. Or google: IQ and Race/ Nation. Im tired of doing your homework for you and other lazy people.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by aidanbrexit; 03/17/18 02:10 PM.
Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: aidanbrexit] #933771
03/17/18 03:31 PM
03/17/18 03:31 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Im tired of doing your homework for you and other lazy people.

aidan, it's now clear that you are here with an agenda. An agenda to recruit others to your hate-filled way of thinking. Besides that you are an extremely rude and obnoxious person. You'd do better to find a racist message board on which to post because you and your divisive ways are no longer welcome here.

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: Aces] #933789
03/17/18 08:00 PM
03/17/18 08:00 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by Aces
I guess you need to bring in the national guard .

So, big government's the answer.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: SC] #933792
03/17/18 09:03 PM
03/17/18 09:03 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Originally Posted by SC

aidan, it's now clear that you are here with an agenda. An agenda to recruit others to your hate-filled way of thinking. Besides that you are an extremely rude and obnoxious person. You'd do better to find a racist message board on which to post because you and your divisive ways are no longer welcome here.

SC, I’d like to add the following. Regarding the obnoxious posts above by Aidanbrexit, I did my homework.

First of all, the picture of the Irish children in his post above and the wording left and right of that picture is from a blog on Radio2Hot.com. None of its content is attributed and that content is a mishmash of fiction and misleading information. Those “slaves” about which it speaks were actually indentured servants. The quote “… it is no more a sin to kill an Irishman than a dog or any other brute” is from pre-13th century Ireland where the English (Catholic at the time) were trying to stamp out native paganism.

The colored Bell curve graph in that same post above is sourced as The National Longitudinal Surveys of Youth. That Survey was conducted by the US Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). I examined that Survey and cannot locate that graph. I think it is a modified reproduction. In other words, someone accessed a data set within the Survey, modified it (or completely misinterpreted it) and then graphed the Bell curve based on it. Thus, what it purports to represent is false.

Then there is the post’s color-coded world map purporting to illustrate IQs around the world by nation. The post sources it from Photius. I accessed the Photius website; it is a personal website the author of which chose his site name apparently from Photius, an ecclesiastical leader of the Byzantine Church of the 9th century who fought religious heresy (his version). In any case, the website’s author states that among his sources is the CIA’s World FactBook. I couldn’t locate the map above in the CIA’s Factbook, but I did locate a similar map on the TargetMap website. However, that site’s maps are not attributed.

Last edited by olivant; 03/17/18 09:05 PM.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #933795
03/17/18 10:17 PM
03/17/18 10:17 PM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
Go Oli. Our fact checking guru. 😉 I try to avoid political threads tho must admit I sometimes read them. Thanks for the research. Thank goodness for modern technology. Who needs the library. 🙂

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: SC] #933801
03/17/18 11:36 PM
03/17/18 11:36 PM
AZ
Turnbull Online content
Turnbull  Online Content

AZ
Originally Posted by SC

clap clap clap

Ntra la porta tua lu sangu � sparsu,
E nun me mporta si ce muoru accisu...
E s'iddu muoru e vaju mparadisu
Si nun ce truovo a ttia, mancu ce trasu.
Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #934778
03/24/18 09:34 PM
03/24/18 09:34 PM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Originally Posted by The Italian Stallionette
Go Oli. Our fact checking guru. 😉 I try to avoid political threads tho must admit I sometimes read them. Thanks for the research. Thank goodness for modern technology. Who needs the library. 🙂
Yes. but 4 some of us old heads , the library is & was a time 2 get some peace & relaxation while reading an array of knowledge,,it brings back fond memories of my Parochial school yrs.

TIS

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...
Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #934804
03/25/18 03:41 AM
03/25/18 03:41 AM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
Ok, that is why I haven't heard from Aidan.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: Myth Of Absent Black Fathers [Re: BlackFamily] #934817
03/25/18 08:31 AM
03/25/18 08:31 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
He no longer has to do our homework for us. He was tired of that.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull