GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 112 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,337
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,701
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,502
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,277
Posts1,057,702
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 31 of 31 1 2 29 30 31
Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: The_Rooster] #937655
04/18/18 05:14 PM
04/18/18 05:14 PM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Originally Posted by The_Rooster
Nothing to give up Nicky, you lost weeks ago. When not everyone believes your articles and believe my logic. Get it? Ofcourse you dont. Ive answered enough of your questions for you to know my answers to any new questions you may bring up. Anyone can pick apart an answer, yours have easily been picked apart by 3 others on this thread.

Rooster.
You asked me if there was anything you hadn't responded to.
I showed you some recent posts of mine that you didn't respond to.
Then you begin foaming at the mouth talking about OCD and homo erotica.
Why?

I answer a question and you tell me its wrong. You answer my question and I tell you its wrong.

Here's the difference.
I answer all your questions or posts, and you choose to ignore my response. For example, I responded to your bullshit "tearing apart" of some of my sources, but you never responded to my reply. Meanwhile, if I reply to your responses, I will break down exactly how they are bullshit.

For example:
I asked you why you kept cracking jokes about Vincent LoScalzo and your reply was something along the lines of:
"Because you can't compare LoScalzo to the Todaros, it is apples and oranges."
You see how that doesn't answer my question at all? I will break down how that doesn't answer my question, and you'll ignore my response.

Im not foaming at the mouth about anything, you just cant see past what you see, get it? No, ofcourse you dont. You dont see logic. Reread what Nickle said when it comes to ideology and interepretation and logic you might learn something. We can keep this going for another month, youve been easy pickings since the jump as far as Im concerned.

"Easy pickings since the jump." Then why did you start senselessly rambling about OCD and homo erotica when I showed you some posts you never responded to?
I quote your posts, so this way I don't miss anything you've said and I respond to it all.
You intentionally and consistently avoid responding to posts I have made. You've been doing this throughout the entire thread. The reason I know you've been intentionally avoiding them, and not accidentally missing them, is because when you asked if there was anything you had missed, and I linked you stuff you had missed, you began with vicious and nonsensical name calling.

So Rooster - I don't expect you to answer this, since you seem to have a hard time responding to anything which challenges you. Why did you react the way you did when I linked you some posts you hadn't answered?

And again, in my opinion, trying to compare Buffalo to Tampa and Scranton is ridiculous. Apples and oranges. That is my opinion and Ive given you the reasons why I believe this. Get it? No, ofcourse you dont.

ROOSTER. One of your reasons for Buffalo and Tampa being apples and oranges, was because "even if your (Nicky's) evidence is to be believed, Buffalo still lasted a lot longer than Tampa." This is not true. Which means that your "apples and oranges" argument is also not true. I told you this before, and you chose to ignore it, which has been your MO for this entire thread.
Everyone's entitled to an opinion. But your opinion is based on a proven falsehood, and I told you that.
Get it? No, of course you don't. You'll probably dodge this section of the post and resort to petty name-calling, calling me a homo or something.

Ive answered all your questions, you just adapt the same question so that maybe one of my new answers fits your narrative better. Get it? No, ofcourse you dont.

Then why didn't you say that from the get-go? Why didn't you say: "Nicky, that post is similar to one I already responded to awhile ago. My answer back then was this____"
Why did you, instead, start spasming about OCD and homo erotica like a homeless lunatic screaming insults and chucking bottles?
I'll give you two reasons why:
1. Because you know that statement isn't true. These are not just reworded questions. These are legitimate posts which question and 'tear apart' your argument, which you have categorically ignored for this entire thread.
2. Because instead of addressing a problem, you choose to ignore it or dodge it and just go back to the safety of personal insults and attacks.
Get it? No, of course you don't.

Almost as much of a lie as you being from the Balkans

Almost as much as a lie of you being from Buffalo.

Also, Rooster, notice how I was able to respond to everything in one post, complete with multiple quotes from multiple of your comments? You can do it too if you set your mind to it.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: NickyfromTampa] #937657
04/18/18 05:25 PM
04/18/18 05:25 PM
Balkans
Strax Offline
Underboss
Strax  Offline
Underboss
Balkans
Originally Posted by NickyfromTampa

Also, Rooster, notice how I was able to respond to everything in one post, complete with multiple quotes from multiple of your comments? You can do it too if you set your mind to it.

Man you asking him impossible,it's too advanced for him. Why would you use edit when you can spam 5 posts in a row and bring this thread to 50 pages!

"A fish with his mouth closed never get's caught"
Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #937963
04/22/18 10:04 AM
04/22/18 10:04 AM
Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, NYC
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, NYC

http://aboutthemafia.com/tag/mafia-today

Rooster,

The 8th paragraph down starting with over the years.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #937985
04/22/18 03:22 PM
04/22/18 03:22 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Yes, seen that the other day. The Mafia and Mafia families have died a hundred deaths already, there is no Mafia we all know that.

I could care less about Nickys d***riding of law enforcement who publish what they want us to believe. Any one else can d***ride him too. He bases his logic on his version of logic, which fortunately Im not bound to. Nickle did a great job of explaining rationale and logic and how there is different types everyone follows, but Nicky didnt get that, it blew his mind and he didnt respond to it at all.

From Tampa but knows nothing about Tampa other than what hes read in articles and then wants to be a professor who exploits more of what he read about Buffalo, which happens to be inaccurate and contradictory in itself from Coppola to Gryta to Fino.

The concept of law enforcement lying or exaggerating in published articles is too advanced for him to understand and he believes everyone in law enforcement is of the upmost righteousness.

Then Straxx comes in with horrible grammatical English to try and ride his d*** and worry about how I post when hes contributed nothing to this thread other than the stalking of it.

And now Nicky will come in on a post and say " how can you possibly be believed if retired law agents said this and Coppola said this and Fino said this and nothing they said was inaccurate or contradictory its Gospel", and on and on and on.

Last edited by The_Rooster; 04/22/18 03:30 PM.

Dont worry about what Im doing
Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #937986
04/22/18 03:26 PM
04/22/18 03:26 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Nicky just doesnt get it....hes a crusader whos two years late, too many articles linked, and has too much belief in whats been written. Some people just cant be shown an alternative because it is counterintuitive to their narrative. Some day when Nicky moves back to Tampa he will once again believe that Loscalzo is the boss there and him and Delia were spotted together boarding a plane to Scranton.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: The_Rooster] #937998
04/22/18 06:16 PM
04/22/18 06:16 PM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
For newcomers to this thread:
I have consistently called out Rooster in this thread for ignoring many of my posts, posts that are too hard for him to answer or posts that poke many holes in his flimsy, uncorroborated fantasy that the Buffalo Mafia is still a viable criminal enterprise.
Rooster maintains that he's answered all my questions and hasn't ignored any of my posts. I don't really know how he thought he was going to fool anyone, since everyone can look back on this thread and point out many, many, many posts he has ignored.
But to prove him wrong, I posted some posts of mine that he chose not to address. These were very recent, only from a couple of pages prior. Rooster - instead of even attempting to answer the question - started typing furious posts, accusing me of having a fetish for homoerotica and a mental disorder.

In this recent post from him, he's seemed to have gotten over his mental breakdown and he is pretending like it never happened. I put in a final post calling him out on his bullshit, and he ghosted this thread for a few days. And no, it's not because he didn't have time to respond to this thread, or because something happened in his personal life. I know this because he continued ragging me on another thread, telling another poster to watch what they said in case I got angry.

So Rooster. Instead of hurling insults about how my "logic" - which is backed up by a shit-ton of evidence - is flawed, why don't you just address the posts I made awhile ago? Because I'm not going to address your rambling comments until you address mine. I've always quoted your posts and broken them down so I don't miss anything, but you never do the same because it's easier for you to ignore the posts that destroy your argument and hope you don't get called out on it.

Tell me more about LoScalzo and Delia. Because they seem to be the main point of all of your points. I asked you how you thought referencing LoScalzo and Delia would be helpful, and you replied with: "Because LoScalzo and Delia are apples and oranges compared to Buffalo, that's why" which doesn't make any sense whatsoever and doesn't go anywhere to answering the question. Like I said before, Rooster's so good at dodging questions that he should be a politician.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #938023
04/23/18 09:21 AM
04/23/18 09:21 AM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
No insults. Ive explained myself time and time again and answered dozens of your questions. I clearly answered how Buffalo was different than Tampa and Scranton. Reread the thread, look at your own insults towards me and several others, understand how you try to undermine other peoples logic and then maybe youll come to terms with how lost you truly are. Until then, youre still nothing more than a crusader whos two years late, too reliant on articles, and too blinded to understand alternative theories and contradictory evidence. So again, you dont believe me and I dont believe you, people believe me and some people believe you. Agree to disagree? Ofcourse not, you still dont get it.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: The_Rooster] #938067
04/24/18 03:41 AM
04/24/18 03:41 AM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
No insults. Ive explained myself time and time again and answered dozens of your questions.

Dozens, sure. But nowhere near all of my questions

I clearly answered how Buffalo was different than Tampa and Scranton.

I asked why you kept cracking jokes about LoScalzo and Delia, without addressing any other points I might have made. That was my question. Sure, LoScalzo and Delia might be apples and oranges. But my question was what you hoped to gain by bringing up both of them?
Seriously?
This thread has had a lot of different discussions about Buffalo, but for seem reason you took every opportunity to resort to discussing the exact terminology of boss.
You kept cracking jokes about Delia, for example. But nothing I said about Delia is untrue. Delia was indicted in 06 and labelled as the boss of a family that had long been defunct. He was operating as an independent criminal and fraudster. Is any of that untrue?

My point by that was a boss retains the title of boss by default even if his family is, by all means, defunct. Am I wrong? Bear in mind that my saying this was in response to you, in this thread, bringing up a post of mine in ANOTHER thread which didn't even have anything to do with Buffalo. Am I wrong?
You tried to argue that a boss cannot be a boss if the family is defunct. I proved that wrong with the D'Elia example. Then you began with the "apples and oranges" argument. As if Tampa (and Buffalo) has different rules in that regard than every other family in the U.S. for some reason.

Now, remind me, what did any of this have to do with the Buffalo argument? Nothing. But for just about every response I made to you, your response was to bring up the D'Elia/LoScalzo thing to try and invalidate any single one of my arguments. No matter what the argument was, you'd bring up the (former) boss of Scranton and the (former) boss of Tampa. I could tell you I prefer BBQ sauce to tomato sauce and you'd make a joke about LoScalzo or D'Elia for some reason. That's the issue I've got. That's why I asked the question.

Reread the thread, look at your own insults towards me and several others, understand how you try to undermine other peoples logic and then maybe youll come to terms with how lost you truly are.

If you profess to have street sources, fine. If you are truly being told by dozens of beat cops that the family is active, then you have every right to believe the family is active. But I don't see how you expect anyone to believe you OVER the feds, DAs, federal prosecutors, investigative journalists, etc.
Do you see what I'm saying?
And even worse is your inability to distinguish your posts between what is actually known per LE or feds, and what is uncorroborated street talk. You've misled many people on this forum, me included, with that sort of stuff. It's only until I actually cross-check and research that I'm able to call out the misinformation you've blatantly spread.
And even, even worse than that is you trying to call out "my articles" as you call them. First off, they're not "my articles" they're articles by journalists that have been backed up by feds, and more. And you rip apart LE, without realizing that law enforcement makes up the bulk of what everyone on this forum knows about the Mafia. The fact that people agree with your analysis of LE is even worse. Feel free to hate on law enforcement, but don't act like all they do is spill out lies. Without LE, our knowledge of the mob would be next to nill. Federal law enforcement has an impossibly better track record then you and other street talkers, and even most journalists. And you hold my "sources" - journalists, LE, etc. - to such a high standard that when a longtime investigative OC reporter like Lee Coppola called the Buffalo mob "penniless" in 1998, you somehow think that invalidates every single thing he's ever said about the Buffalo mob. Yet you don't hold yourself to such a high standard - you've made simple errors like that as well - and you don't hold people like Giacomo to such a high standard. Giacomo has been caught, and admitted to, lying on numerous occasions, with no explanation for himself.
And then, there's the issue that you yourself have admitted the bulk of your "intel" comes from beat cops. Yes, beat cops. Beat cops are law enforcement too, buddy. And are these beat cops as reliable as the feds, who have far high prosecution success rates than city and even state cops? No, and you've admitted a reason why. You have admitted that cops in Buffalo such as your sources, are incredibly corrupt, and some of your sources are actually related to these mob figures. Either these cops (that are related to mobsters) are lying to you, or these cops are willing to sell out their own family over a couple of drinks to a stranger. Can you explain that, Roost?

Until then, youre still nothing more than a crusader whos two years late,

So nobody after 2016 is allowed to discuss the Buffalo mob at all? Explain to me how that works. Was there a rule put in place where 2016 was the cut-off point for discussing the Buffalo mob that I'm not aware of?

too reliant on articles,

I'm too reliant on... evidence. Go figure.
And if people on this forum believe you, then they are too reliant on a complete lack of evidence. Go figure.

and too blinded to understand alternative theories and contradictory evidence.

I understand the alternative theory that the FBI works alongside the Buffalo mob and is covering up their existence. But it's the most unlikely thing on this planet, akin to people that believe vaccines cause autism.

So again, you dont believe me and I dont believe you, people believe me and some people believe you. Agree to disagree? Ofcourse not, you still dont get it.

Within one page you've gone to claiming I have a homo-erotic fetish and a mental disorder, to want to "agree to disagree." Did something happen in-between to change your mind? By the way, I like how you felt the need to add "no insult" at the start. If you really weren't insulting me, you wouldn't have had to add that at all.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #938070
04/24/18 06:10 AM
04/24/18 06:10 AM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Dozens is enough, you simply regurgitate the same questions in a slightly different format for every time I answer the original questions.

Already explained how Buffalo is different than Tampa and Scranton and the theory that the Mafia cant adapt and what once was the rule is no longer the rule (saying that a boss is as defunct as a family is including in title and that the title doesnt mean anything as is barely used anymore even when identifying Delia and Loscalzo) in 2018 by you can be picked apart easily.Yet another reason, in 2018 this is apple and oranges. Ive provided many others.

You keep putting words on this thread I didnt use, I never said dozens of beat cops give me my intel and using the word bulk insinuates they are primary. Your sources, although seemingly believable and holding titles of respectable members of their past and current field, again, as Ive said before have their own agendas, want to push their own theories, and contradict and exaggerate themselves many times in their articles. This includes the journalists and law enforcement/journalists

Coppola using the word "penniless" shows hes a provocateur not a writer. Its a ridiculous statement that he put out in a time when it wasnt true at all. It doesnt invalidate everything just shows how he operates. The family still had and was making a lot of money in 1998.

The alternative theory wasnt and is not that currently the FBI works with Buffalo for me, so no you dont understand.

You joined in 2017 and then started on this thread after crickets from you, just odd you become a hard driven expert. So, in my opinion your 2 years late and slow with initial posts on this forum.

Youre too reliant on what your told by who you think know everything about a Mafia family and believe that humans who have high titles dont or cant make mistakes, either on accident or purpose.

And yes I believe you have some weird fetish (maybe homo erotic) for this and/or me due to your insidious nature and inability to agree to disagree over a month ago now, even after you were happy with waiting on the Violi bust to play out at one point.

Side note- A while back when I said many people know the family to be operating and viable and many think the same. If you look at a lot of the "regular joe" forums like Topix and SpeakupWNY the consensus is split about 50/50 one way or the other. To me, that can show someone like you, beyond any claims Ive made the feel and understanding of this city and who these guys are and that they still have a hand in organizing local organized crime.

Last edited by The_Rooster; 04/24/18 06:17 AM.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: The_Rooster] #938116
04/25/18 04:05 AM
04/25/18 04:05 AM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Rooster. When you respond to my posts, can you please use the "quote" button so you can break down everything I've said and I know exactly what you're responding to?

Dozens is enough, you simply regurgitate the same questions in a slightly different format for every time I answer the original questions.

If that was the case, you wouldn't have so much difficulty answering them.

Already explained how Buffalo is different than Tampa and Scranton and the theory that the Mafia cant adapt and what once was the rule is no longer the rule (saying that a boss is as defunct as a family is including in title and that the title doesnt mean anything as is barely used anymore even when identifying Delia and Loscalzo) in 2018 by you can be picked apart easily.Yet another reason, in 2018 this is apple and oranges. Ive provided many others.

ROOSTER. I understand the apples and oranges concept. For the 100th time.
My question was, and STILL IS, why do you continue to bring up LoScalzo and D'Elia even when we are on a completely different subject? That is my one question. Please, for the love of god, stop dodging it!

Also, what does it matter whether LoScalzo is the "boss" or the "former boss." Why did you bring it up in the first place? These are all things I fail to understand.

Here's what the LoScalzo argument in this thread has been:
We're arguing about Buffalo. You decide to bring up a comment from a whole other thread and say "By the way Nicky, how is LoScalzo the boss in 06 if you said the family was defunct by 07? What was he the boss of?"
Even though that comment had nothing to do with this thread, I answered it anyways. I explained that a person can hold the boss title in name alone - I gave William D'Elia as an example, and of clear proof that this is an accepted fact across the Mafia. Then you argued with me. You argued with something that is literally common knowledge. You argued that even though D'Elia was boss in name alone after his family was defunct, that simply wasn't the case with LoScalzo. I have no clue why you decided to argue this. You are from Buffalo. You have never claimed to have any knowledge about Tampa. Yet, for some reason, you decided to argue with me over something that has literally been proven right in another city, with another Mafia family.
Then, somewhere along the line, you got confused and decided to say "Well, the D'Elia thing isn't the case with Buffalo, it's apples and oranges."
First of all, the argument over whether LoScalzo should be called a "boss" or a "former boss" has nothing to do with Buffalo, yet you tried to make it so. Second of all, WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT MATTER??? It's just terminology. It's not set in stone. Who cares if he is the "boss" of a defunct family or a "former boss" of a defunct family? The family is defunct. It doesn't fucking matter.

THAT is my question. I don't care whether LoScalzo or D'Elia are incomparable to Buffalo. That is an argument we can have later, since it isn't really relevant. My question is why, oh why, do you keep making wisecracks about LoScalzo and D'Elia in subjects and conversations that have nothing to do with him. I could say that I prefer red wine to white and you'd bring up D'Elia somehow. That's why I ask.

You keep putting words on this thread I didnt use, I never said dozens of beat cops give me my intel and using the word bulk insinuates they are primary.

Ah, here we go. I shouldn't even bother proving you wrong, since when you're proven wrong you have a tendency to ignore it entirely and pretend it never happened.
But here is you, in 2016, explaining where your "intel" comes from:

Most of my intel comes from cops and just being around different circles, bars, restuarants, etc. then determining what is probable on my own and understanding how and why the Mafia operates here in general and telling you all.

So yeah. Either you were lying in 2016, or you're lying now, or you just conveniently forgot who your sources are...
And the reason I say "dozens of beat cops" is because the amount of street talk on the Buffalo mob you provide is enormous. So either you've got dozens of cops that you know, or it's just a couple of guys that are, for some reason, the biggest OC experts in the Buffalo region and know more than the FBI, state cops, DAs, federal prosecutors, longtime OC investigative journalists, mob informers, and Ron Fino....
Stick to one story Rooster.

Your sources, although seemingly believable and holding titles of respectable members of their past and current field, again, as Ive said before have their own agendas, want to push their own theories, and contradict and exaggerate themselves many times in their articles. This includes the journalists and law enforcement/

Here's the difference between me and you, Roost. I can actually cite sources. I can actually cite references. I can actually link articles which explicitly describe the Buffalo mob's demise. Such articles offer statements from FBI, DAs, federal prosecutors, longtime investigative journalists, mob experts, Ron Fino, and more.

You, on the other hand, can't offer anything apart from uncorroborated and unverified statements about a family which police say have been defunct for the 15 years. The only people that back your story up are an exposed, proven, admitted liar named Giacomo Vacari, and another poster who seems to believe the family is in kahoots with the FBI and the FBI is protecting them in the unions. Nothing against you NickleCity, but Rooster said he doesn't agree with this analysis at all.

Coppola using the word "penniless" shows hes a provocateur not a writer. Its a ridiculous statement that he put out in a time when it wasnt true at all. It doesnt invalidate everything just shows how he operates. The family still had and was making a lot of money in 1998.

Not really though. The unions were gone, loansharking was drying up, illegal gambling was drying up. Etc. The article describes IN DETAIL how the Buffalo mob's rackets were falling apart.
So yes, comparatively, the Buffalo mob was penniless by 1998 when you compare it to what they were making just a decade prior. Such a huge dip in income is hard to describe.

And if Coppola is a "provoceateur not a writer," what does that make you considering you argued that the name "Todaro crime family" wasn't in use before 2017.

The alternative theory wasnt and is not that currently the FBI works with Buffalo for me, so no you dont understand.

You joined in 2017 and then started on this thread after crickets from you, just odd you become a hard driven expert. So, in my opinion your 2 years late and slow with initial posts on this forum.

So, because I joined this forum in 2017, I'm somehow unqualified to know anything about the Buffalo mob? Why is it so odd that I'm a "hard-driven expert", as you put it?
And let's not forget the hypocrisy here. You joined the forum in 2016 and immediately jumped into the Buffalo thread. It was such a quick creation of an account that people were, fairly so, assuming you were an alias of Giacomo Vacari's. And somehow, because I joined the forum a year later, I'm not allowed to know anything about the mob?

And please, explain to me how the cut-off date for Buffalo mob discussions was 2016? Because I'm apparently "two years late," meaning nobody is allowed to discuss the Buffalo mob past 2016? Who made that rule? Why didn't I get the memo?

Youre too reliant on what your told by who you think know everything about a Mafia family and believe that humans who have high titles dont or cant make mistakes, either on accident or purpose.

Rooster. Who is more likely to make "mistakes, either on accident or purpose"?

Random internet posters with no validity or verification
OR
Federal authorities, who have among the highest convictions rates in the US and who get it right a solid 95% of the time.
District attorneys, whose job it is to make cases in and around Buffalo using evidence that is obtained through all different forms of police.
Federal prosecutors, who make cases at the federal level.
Longtime residents of Buffalo, who have been in and around the city for years.
Mob informants, who - despite not being involved in the life for many years - know the inner workings of the crime family and how it operates.
Longtime investigative organized crime journalists, whose job it is to report on organized crime in and around the Buffalo area.
Mob experts, with proven sources across the nation.

Riddle me this.

And yes I believe you have some weird fetish (maybe homo erotic) for this and/or me

Notice how your little clique of Buffalo believers have all but abandoned this thread? It's probably because of retarded comments like that.

due to your insidious nature

I'm insidious because I called you out on your bullshit?

and inability to agree to disagree over a month ago now, even after you were happy with waiting on the Violi bust to play out at one point.

If you ever wonder why I keep arguing, just look at the subtle jabs you've continued to make just as the argument is beginning to close. Like when Bensonhurst commented on another thread and you made a jab at me.

Side note- A while back when I said many people know the family to be operating and viable and many think the same. If you look at a lot of the "regular joe" forums like Topix and SpeakupWNY the consensus is split about 50/50 one way or the other. To me, that can show someone like you, beyond any claims Ive made the feel and understanding of this city and who these guys are and that they still have a hand in organizing local organized crime.

I guess you'll have to do a survey on the streets of Buffalo to find out that true answer.
And by the way, organized crime is almost definitely still active in the city of Buffalo, as well as every major city in the US. I'd be very surprised if it wasn't. But I don't think the Todaro crime family has any stake in the game.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: NickyfromTampa] #938118
04/25/18 06:25 AM
04/25/18 06:25 AM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Rooster. When you respond to my posts, can you please use the "quote" button so you can break down everything I've said and I know exactly what you're responding to?

No need, if you cant follow, thats on you. But Ill do you this favor once.

If that was the case, you wouldn't have so much difficulty answering them.

No, difficulty. Ive answered plenty as Ive said many, many times.

ROOSTER. I understand the apples and oranges concept. For the 100th time.
My question was, and STILL IS, why do you continue to bring up LoScalzo and D'Elia even when we are on a completely different subject? That is my one question. Please, for the love of god, stop dodging it!

Im not dodging anything. I bring it up because you think its relative to Buffalo when its not. Again, apples and oranges.

Also, what does it matter whether LoScalzo is the "boss" or the "former boss." Why did you bring it up in the first place? These are all things I fail to understand.

Because it shows your inability to understand 2018 even if I were to allow credence to your comparison with Buffalo

Here's what the LoScalzo argument in this thread has been:
We're arguing about Buffalo. You decide to bring up a comment from a whole other thread and say "By the way Nicky, how is LoScalzo the boss in 06 if you said the family was defunct by 07? What was he the boss of?"
Even though that comment had nothing to do with this thread, I answered it anyways. I explained that a person can hold the boss title in name alone - I gave William D'Elia as an example, and of clear proof that this is an accepted fact across the Mafia. Then you argued with me. You argued with something that is literally common knowledge. You argued that even though D'Elia was boss in name alone after his family was defunct, that simply wasn't the case with LoScalzo. I have no clue why you decided to argue this. You are from Buffalo. You have never claimed to have any knowledge about Tampa. Yet, for some reason, you decided to argue with me over something that has literally been proven right in another city, with another Mafia family.
Then, somewhere along the line, you got confused and decided to say "Well, the D'Elia thing isn't the case with Buffalo, it's apples and oranges."
First of all, the argument over whether LoScalzo should be called a "boss" or a "former boss" has nothing to do with Buffalo, yet you tried to make it so. Second of all, WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT MATTER??? It's just terminology. It's not set in stone. Who cares if he is the "boss" of a defunct family or a "former boss" of a defunct family? The family is defunct. It doesn't fucking matter.

It matters because its irrelevant to Buffalo but youve tried to use it as evidence for Buffalo many, many times.

THAT is my question. I don't care whether LoScalzo or D'Elia are incomparable to Buffalo. That is an argument we can have later, since it isn't really relevant. My question is why, oh why, do you keep making wisecracks about LoScalzo and D'Elia in subjects and conversations that have nothing to do with him. I could say that I prefer red wine to white and you'd bring up D'Elia somehow. That's why I ask.

You keep putting words on this thread I didnt use, I never said dozens of beat cops give me my intel and using the word bulk insinuates they are primary.

Ah, here we go. I shouldn't even bother proving you wrong, since when you're proven wrong you have a tendency to ignore it entirely and pretend it never happened.
But here is you, in 2016, explaining where your "intel" comes from:

Most of my intel comes from cops and just being around different circles, bars, restuarants, etc. then determining what is probable on my own and understanding how and why the Mafia operates here in general and telling you all.

So yeah. Either you were lying in 2016, or you're lying now, or you just conveniently forgot who your sources are...
And the reason I say "dozens of beat cops" is because the amount of street talk on the Buffalo mob you provide is enormous. So either you've got dozens of cops that you know, or it's just a couple of guys that are, for some reason, the biggest OC experts in the Buffalo region and know more than the FBI, state cops, DAs, federal prosecutors, longtime OC investigative journalists, mob informers, and Ron Fino....
Stick to one story Rooster.

So now it must be dozens because you say so? Thats your theory? Means nothing, just exaggerating babble.

Ah, here we go nothing. You said dozens when I used the words many and used the word bulk when I used many. You are misleading people in hopes you can uncover subtle nonissues to try and discredit.

Your sources, although seemingly believable and holding titles of respectable members of their past and current field, again, as Ive said before have their own agendas, want to push their own theories, and contradict and exaggerate themselves many times in their articles. This includes the journalists and law enforcement/

Here's the difference between me and you, Roost. I can actually cite sources. I can actually cite references. I can actually link articles which explicitly describe the Buffalo mob's demise. Such articles offer statements from FBI, DAs, federal prosecutors, longtime investigative journalists, mob experts, Ron Fino, and more.

Ive cited your sources as exaggerating, contradictory, and misleading. So theres no difference other than the overall interpretation of the sources. Which everyones been over several times.

You, on the other hand, can't offer anything apart from uncorroborated and unverified statements about a family which police say have been defunct for the 15 years. The only people that back your story up are an exposed, proven, admitted liar named Giacomo Vacari, and another poster who seems to believe the family is in kahoots with the FBI and the FBI is protecting them in the unions. Nothing against you NickleCity, but Rooster said he doesn't agree with this analysis at all.

You can choose not to believe, thats fine. Weve been over this dozens of times. And when I use that word Im not lying.

Not really though. The unions were gone, loansharking was drying up, illegal gambling was drying up. Etc. The article describes IN DETAIL how the Buffalo mob's rackets were falling apart.
So yes, comparatively, the Buffalo mob was penniless by 1998 when you compare it to what they were making just a decade prior. Such a huge dip in income is hard to describe.

Just untrue and nothing YOU would know anyway. The unions werent gone, the casinos hadnt opened yet here and Nicoletti was still in control of all gambling, per your beloved law enforcement agencies.

And if Coppola is a "provoceateur not a writer," what does that make you considering you argued that the name "Todaro crime family" wasn't in use before 2017.

I definitely dont claim to be a journalist like he does so im not required to be held to an actually industry standard. He has a lot more responsibility than I do.

So, because I joined this forum in 2017, I'm somehow unqualified to know anything about the Buffalo mob? Why is it so odd that I'm a "hard-driven expert", as you put it?
And let's not forget the hypocrisy here. You joined the forum in 2016 and immediately jumped into the Buffalo thread. It was such a quick creation of an account that people were, fairly so, assuming you were an alias of Giacomo Vacari's. And somehow, because I joined the forum a year later, I'm not allowed to know anything about the mob?

Not unqualified, just tardy or invigorated because your narrative doesnt fit and it pissed you off enough one day to finally start writing.

And please, explain to me how the cut-off date for Buffalo mob discussions was 2016? Because I'm apparently "two years late," meaning nobody is allowed to discuss the Buffalo mob past 2016? Who made that rule? Why didn't I get the memo?

You couldnt even merge the thread to Buffalo thread, so yes, late and still not on the actual thread. But you got your way to stay on the Bufalino thread.

Rooster. Who is more likely to make "mistakes, either on accident or purpose"?

Random internet posters with no validity or verification
OR
Federal authorities, who have among the highest convictions rates in the US and who get it right a solid 95% of the time.
District attorneys, whose job it is to make cases in and around Buffalo using evidence that is obtained through all different forms of police.
Federal prosecutors, who make cases at the federal level.
Longtime residents of Buffalo, who have been in and around the city for years.
Mob informants, who - despite not being involved in the life for many years - know the inner workings of the crime family and how it operates.
Longtime investigative organized crime journalists, whose job it is to report on organized crime in and around the Buffalo area.
Mob experts, with proven sources across the nation.

Riddle me this.

And thats your right to believe their theory over mine. As we said many, many times.

And yes I believe you have some weird fetish (maybe homo erotic) for this and/or me

Notice how your little clique of Buffalo believers have all but abandoned this thread? It's probably because of retarded comments like that.

They just cant deal with bullies like I can.

due to your insidious nature

I'm insidious because I called you out on your bullshit?

No bullshit, youve achieved nothing.

and inability to agree to disagree over a month ago now, even after you were happy with waiting on the Violi bust to play out at one point.

If you ever wonder why I keep arguing, just look at the subtle jabs you've continued to make just as the argument is beginning to close. Like when Bensonhurst commented on another thread and you made a jab at me.

Its relative, because people speculate on this forum all the time about status and members of Mafia and what they donor dont do. So its fitting that you police ever conversation and everything that is said about every family and every member to make sure you have hard evidence that proves everyone is " hobest" when they quote.

I guess you'll have to do a survey on the streets of Buffalo to find out that true answer.
And by the way, organized crime is almost definitely still active in the city of Buffalo, as well as every major city in the US. I'd be very surprised if it wasn't. But I don't think the Todaro crime family has any stake in the game.

Yea right on it. And again, your wrong, in my opinion. Get it? I didnt think so.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #938119
04/25/18 06:27 AM
04/25/18 06:27 AM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
I didnt quote reply correctly but all your answers are there yet again

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: The_Rooster] #938162
04/25/18 02:55 PM
04/25/18 02:55 PM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
I didnt quote reply correctly

No, you didn't. Because that would have meant you actually had to answer questions and respond to something worthwhile instead of cherrypicking phrases from posts I've made that seem easy.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #938188
04/25/18 09:11 PM
04/25/18 09:11 PM
NickleCity Offline
Capo
NickleCity  Offline
Capo
Not about Buffalo Crime Family being active, but here is a little history on Joey Todaro III—Joseph “Big Joe” Todaro Jr’s son. It has long been said Joey Todaro III has never been involved in the rackets. However, there is evidence he was involved, at least as an associate, in the telemarketing schemes the mob ran in the city of during the ‘90’s. Here is a quote from a Buffalo News article from 1993:

Buffalo telemarketing companies also include sons and grandsons of mobsters and others known to associate with organized crime figures:

Joseph Todaro III, the son of the man the FBI identifies as Buffalo's mob boss, Joseph Todaro Jr., was a supervisor at Logik Enterprises, at 496 Elmwood Ave., until four months ago, when the FBI raided other companies.

Here is the whole article. It is very interesting with a lot of info:

RAIDS ON TELEMARKETING FIRMS FIND NUMEROUS TIES TO ORGANIZED CRIME

By MICHAEL BEEBE AND DAN HERBECK | Published June 27, 1993

When the FBI raided the offices of Very Impressive Products, a company affiliated with RFG Enterprises, they found evidence of what they had suspected in Buffalo's telemarketing industry -- ties to the Buffalo mob.

VIP's checking accounts were used for employee payrolls, as well as for paying the company president, Rocco F. Guadagna, and another man, Frank BiFulco, FBI agents were told.

Guadagna had been a bartender at Mulligans Cafe through the mid-1980s, living in a $41,000 two-family home in North Buffalo. Since starting his own telemarketing company in 1988, he now heads an $11 million-a-year business and lives in a $250,000 home in Clarence.

Although Guadagna never has been tied to organized crime, BiFulco is identified by the FBI as a longtime soldier in the Todaro crime family in Buffalo and one of the local mob's wealthiest members.

On a salary of about $60,000 a year as an administrator of Laborers Local 210 health and pension fund, "Butchie BiFocals," as he is known, drives a 1992 Mercedes Benz and a 1987 Jaguar, docks a cabin cruiser on the Niagara River and owns considerable real estate in Buffalo.

BiFulco, 48, has no public connection to the telemarketing business, but a number of checks made out to him from VIP, which are now in the FBI's possession, leaves investigators with the strongest link yet about the mob's involvement.

"Frank BiFulco is not an owner of the company," said Guadagna's attorney, Thomas C. D'Agostino. He refused to discuss why company checks would be made out to BiFulco, other than to say "there is absolutely nothing wrong." Yet sources said BiFulco is not the only member of organized crime in Buffalo involved in telemarketing.

Gaetano "Tommy Chooch" Miceli, 65, named by the FBI as a member of the local mob council as long ago as 1975, is associated with New Life Marketing at 1444 Hertel Ave., law enforcement sources said.

John Catanzaro, 50, is associated with the same company, these sources said. Catanzaro, a former steward for Laborers Local 210, also has been identified as a member of organized crime. He reached a plea agreement in 1989 and admitted he accepted money in a no-show scheme.

Buffalo telemarketing companies also include sons and grandsons of mobsters and others known to associate with organized crime figures:

Joseph Todaro III, the son of the man the FBI identifies as Buffalo's mob boss, Joseph Todaro Jr., was a supervisor at Logik Enterprises, at 496 Elmwood Ave., until four months ago, when the FBI raided other companies.

"He does not hold a position nor does he hold any ownership interest in Logik Enterprises," said Robert L. Boreanaz, Logik's attorney.

Frank Tripi, whose father was acquitted of murder and mob-related gambling charges, is listed in state records as Logik's president.

BiFulco's 15-year-old stepson, Carmen Gallo, a Lafayette High School student who was killed by drug dealers last month, was a salesman at Logik. After his killing, Logik employees flooded the East Side with their business cards and offers of a $20,000 reward in the slaying.

Samuel Amoia Jr., the grandson of former Buffalo mob boss Sam Pieri, is secretary-treasurer of LoMoia Enterprises at 1300 Hertel Ave. Amoia served a prison term for dealing cocaine in 1988. His brother Joseph faces cocaine charges in Las Vegas.

Michael A. Muscarella, the president of New Life Marketing, has been arrested for gambling. Muscarella is best known as the owner of the vehicle that police say was used as a getaway car in the 1978 shooting of mobster Billy Sciolino.

Joseph Mosey Jr., described by Buffalo police as an associate of organized crime figures, was one of the city's first telemarketers and was accused of defrauding customers in New York, California and Vermont through his Allied Publishers Services. Police say he has tutored many of Buffalo's younger telemarketers. Mosey formerly owned Bison Chrysler-Plymouth with Robert Sciolino, Billy Sciolino's brother.

Larry Panaro, vice president of North American Enterprises, at 3673 Delaware Ave., faces trial in Las Vegas on money laundering charges. His cousin, Victor, is serving a life sentence on drug and murder convictions. Las Vegas police said Larry Panaro boasted that he had family connections to the Buffalo mob.

Steve Sacco, a principal in Promotions Unlimited, is the son of former Buffalo police officer Richard Sacco and nephew of the late John Sacco, a mob associate who was briefly an FBI informant against the mob. Steve Sacco was arrested for burglary and drug possession in Las Vegas in 1989 while he was making more than $70,000 a year in telemarketing. He paid a $990 fine. Sacco's father, Richard, was dropped from the Police Department after the FBI recorded him telling his brother John the best ways to perform a contract killing.

Vincent Spano is the manager of North American Enterprises. Spano is a convicted gambler who has been linked to the mob by the FBI. The federal government seized the Washington Square restaurant, owned by Spano's father-in-law, because it was used for gambling.

Last edited by NickleCity; 04/26/18 09:45 AM.
Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #938214
04/26/18 08:20 AM
04/26/18 08:20 AM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Awesome find Nickle....

@ Nicky, youre the cherrypicker. King of it actually. As you misinterpret and alter people words to continue to fit your narrative because you cant let go. Feel bad for you as Ive said many times. Many can mean 4, 5, 6....not dozens. So again' dont mislead people. If you really care youll read my answers and try to comprehend. But wait, you still dont get it. Over a month later.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: The_Rooster] #938307
04/27/18 03:07 AM
04/27/18 03:07 AM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
It's pretty obvious that this conversation will go nowhere. What makes this so painstakingly obvious is that when Rooster asked what posts of mine he hadn't responded to, and I provided posts from only a couple of pages back, he refused to acknowledge them and immediately began accusing me of homo erotic fetishes and mental disorders. If you accuse me of insulting Rooster, fine, but it's nothing compared to what Rooster has consistently dished out this entire thread. I hope nobody actually takes Rooster seriously after the shit that he's stooped to.

I said before that I wouldn't respond to anything unless Rooster answered the questions I posed. I actually said this more than once, but I found myself getting roped in by Rooster's stupid attacks and insults.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: NickyfromTampa] #938309
04/27/18 06:25 AM
04/27/18 06:25 AM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
It's pretty obvious that this conversation will go nowhere.

I said before that I wouldn't respond to anything unless Rooster answered the questions I posed. I actually said this more than once, but I found myself getting roped in by Rooster's stupid attacks and insults.

What I find pretty obvious here is that too many of you are making this place look like a kindergarten class of misfit kids. Why can't you take the ego, childish at best, out of your messages. I understand that not everyone likes everyone else. That's human nature. But how we deal with that IS controllable and I'm asking all of you to be more adult when replying to another member. Stop this childish bullshit already. Nicky and others; I'm disappointed by this continuing behavior.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: NickyfromTampa] #962071
01/21/19 01:44 PM
01/21/19 01:44 PM
C
cajunmafia Offline
Associate
cajunmafia  Offline
C
Associate
So... is there another forum that actually discusses the family this forum was supposed to cover, the Bufalinos???

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: cajunmafia] #962100
01/21/19 05:57 PM
01/21/19 05:57 PM
F
Flushing Offline OP
Capo
Flushing  Offline OP
F
Capo
Originally Posted by cajunmafia
So... is there another forum that actually discusses the family this forum was supposed to cover, the Bufalinos???

Lol. That was the original intent.

It is funny how some posters interepet a family to be "rebuilding" when there is no news from them after multiple years. I dont believe that is the case with the buffalinos, but wiki has a few guys listed as active.

Last edited by Flushing; 01/21/19 05:59 PM.
Page 31 of 31 1 2 29 30 31

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull