GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 97 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,095
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,355
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,487
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,216
Posts1,056,190
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Trump or Biden [Re: thedudeabides87] #999455
11/09/20 02:33 PM
11/09/20 02:33 PM
ralphie_cifaretto Offline
Underboss
ralphie_cifaretto  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by thedudeabides87
Jo Jorgensen would have been my typical vote but she supports a Marxists organization. I couldnt vote for someone who's career put people of color in prison. I'm not pro Trump but he had my vote.

Most of my friends voted Trump but not all of em are pro trump either. One friend voted Biden because he thinks hes got more chance of getting free healthcare for his mom who is dying of cancer lol

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: Irishman12] #999457
11/09/20 02:38 PM
11/09/20 02:38 PM
Underboss
Underboss
Originally Posted by Irishman12

One of the many reasons I love Trump: he's not PC, he speaks and his mind and is brash. I'd rather that then someone who whispers sweet nothings into my ear. And like you said, Trump did more in 4 years that actually helps Americans than Obama did in 8.

I totally agree. I think those of us who love him the most appreciate him because he talks like most blue collar people talk. It doesn't matter if he lies a little bit. What matters is the big picture and the big picture is all true. That's why I say he's the most honest leader we've had in a very long time

Obama didn't do shit for us lol. I got nothing against him. I'm sure he's a nice guy, but he had no business being president

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: furio_from_naples] #999460
11/09/20 03:43 PM
11/09/20 03:43 PM
Where ever needed.
DuesPaid Offline
Banned
DuesPaid  Offline
Banned

Where ever needed.
Biden already said that if given the win the first thing he will do is reverse the Paris accord and start shipping our jobs and money over seas.

He should move there.

Be Loyal, Be Loving, Be Quiet.
Re: Trump or Biden [Re: furio_from_naples] #999468
11/09/20 07:06 PM
11/09/20 07:06 PM
M
MeyerLansky Offline
Underboss
MeyerLansky  Offline
M
Underboss
imo without trump you guys in the us will now have very hard time now
be strong !! and good luck !!! let's hope trump (if he will want of course) will be the next president after biden 4 years in his job

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: furio_from_naples] #999482
11/10/20 12:29 AM
11/10/20 12:29 AM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Without Covid Trump would have won a second term, because the economy was doing great untill the pandemic.

"The king is dead, long live the king!"
Re: Trump or Biden [Re: MeyerLansky] #999495
11/10/20 11:24 AM
11/10/20 11:24 AM
Underboss
Underboss
Originally Posted by MeyerLansky
imo without trump you guys in the us will now have very hard time now
be strong !! and good luck !!! let's hope trump (if he will want of course) will be the next president after biden 4 years in his job

Thank you for the support brother. He will return in 2024 and hopefully we can make him president for life then

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: furio_from_naples] #999511
11/10/20 04:58 PM
11/10/20 04:58 PM
TheKillingJoke Online content
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Online Content
Underboss
Trump got a record number of votes from the Black and Hispanic communities. Plenty of votes from Asian and Pacific Islander communities as well. Usually the Dems need almost all of those votes to be able to win the election. I don't understand how Biden won. The numbers just don't add up. I know there was a record voting turnout from snotty freshman college brats who thanks to media indoctrination and unfounded demonization would've done anything to get Trump out of office, but still...something's rotten in the state of Denmark.

I shouldn't have a horse in this race - being from Europe and all - but if I were an American, my vote would've gone to Trump.

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: Hollander] #999531
11/10/20 07:53 PM
11/10/20 07:53 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline
THE BOSS
Irishman12  Offline
THE BOSS

The Villa Quatro
Originally Posted by Hollander
Without Covid Trump would have won a second term, because the economy was doing great untill the pandemic.

That's why they closed us down, because history has shown here in the States that a President, with a booming economy, typically wins re-election. I said it since Day 1 that they were going to attack the stock market.

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: TheKillingJoke] #999532
11/10/20 07:55 PM
11/10/20 07:55 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline
THE BOSS
Irishman12  Offline
THE BOSS

The Villa Quatro
Originally Posted by TheKillingJoke
Trump got a record number of votes from the Black and Hispanic communities. Plenty of votes from Asian and Pacific Islander communities as well. Usually the Dems need almost all of those votes to be able to win the election. I don't understand how Biden won. The numbers just don't add up. I know there was a record voting turnout from snotty freshman college brats who thanks to media indoctrination and unfounded demonization would've done anything to get Trump out of office, but still...something's rotten in the state of Denmark.

I shouldn't have a horse in this race - being from Europe and all - but if I were an American, my vote would've gone to Trump.

In some areas, there were more votes made than there were number of residents to make them 🤔 The more evidence that comes out, the more I think Trump has a good shot and getting it overturned. Remember, the crooked media are the one's who've called Joe Biden President and, they don't count when it comes to who actually won the race!

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: furio_from_naples] #999542
11/10/20 11:43 PM
11/10/20 11:43 PM
L
Lenox Offline
Underboss
Lenox  Offline
L
Underboss
Ballot harvesting was rampant especially in inner cities. Many of those ballots had no signature.
What also happened was vote counters would fill in the dot for Biden when it was meant for Trump. Vote counters are not allowed to mark ballots, totally illegal. The machine would then cancel the ballot out and even though the vote was given to Biden, it took away a legit Trump vote. When the machine see’s both circles marked, it voids the ballot.

Last edited by Lenox; 11/10/20 11:45 PM.
Re: Trump or Biden [Re: furio_from_naples] #999680
11/13/20 08:39 PM
11/13/20 08:39 PM
United States
Paul Pisano Offline
Underboss
Paul Pisano  Offline
Underboss
United States
one plus is trump has rudy on point. they found problems with the software switching votes from trump to bide. observers were tossed out of the room. one place that had a water pipe break they kept counting even after sending the observers home. can't see how biden won PA since he is against fracking.

http://kingfish4400.webstore.com/

blu-ray/dvd/vhs/more. 1449 + titles. PRICE DROP ON ALL TITLES + 30 percent off all titles, free shipping, one bus day handling time, and guest checkout available- membership not required to make a purchase. 52 SALES to date. verified seller. BATMAN52 IS THE CODE THAT MUST BE ENTERED AT CHECKOUT TO GET THE DISCOUNT.

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: Paul Pisano] #999848
11/16/20 12:58 PM
11/16/20 12:58 PM
Underboss
Underboss
Originally Posted by Paul Pisano
one plus is trump has rudy on point. they found problems with the software switching votes from trump to bide. observers were tossed out of the room. one place that had a water pipe break they kept counting even after sending the observers home. can't see how biden won PA since he is against fracking.

It's all just baffling to me. All the lawsuits have been thrown out though. Not sure if this is all some major conspiracy or Biden actual won fair and square LOL

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: furio_from_naples] #999849
11/16/20 12:59 PM
11/16/20 12:59 PM
Underboss
Underboss
So many people seem to hate Trump. I will never understand it.

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: ralphie_cifaretto] #999853
11/16/20 02:01 PM
11/16/20 02:01 PM
M
MeyerLansky Offline
Underboss
MeyerLansky  Offline
M
Underboss
Originally Posted by ralphie_cifaretto

i seem to notice that it's so popular for celebrities to hate him
weird
i think he is amazing president !
too bad biden was chosen
let's hope trump will win the 2024 election

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: ralphie_cifaretto] #999890
11/16/20 08:04 PM
11/16/20 08:04 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline
THE BOSS
Irishman12  Offline
THE BOSS

The Villa Quatro

The media and indoctrination

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: MeyerLansky] #1000936
12/06/20 11:29 AM
12/06/20 11:29 AM
Underboss
Underboss
Originally Posted by MeyerLansky

i seem to notice that it's so popular for celebrities to hate him
weird
i think he is amazing president !
too bad biden was chosen
let's hope trump will win the 2024 election

He can do it!!! I hope he starts his news company as well. I hope he only has white people presenting the news. That will anger the liberal scums.

I just got myself a Trump neck tattooo
[Linked Image]

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: Irishman12] #1000937
12/06/20 11:33 AM
12/06/20 11:33 AM
Underboss
Underboss

I just think we need more thinkers. The world has gotten so stupid. The good thing about Trump is that he appeals to your common sense at all times. Speaks the language of the working man. He doesn't judge you for talking shit about gays or saying the n word when it's warranted

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: furio_from_naples] #1000955
12/06/20 04:30 PM
12/06/20 04:30 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline
THE BOSS
Irishman12  Offline
THE BOSS

The Villa Quatro
But that's the problem ralphie, too many people nowadays are stupid and allow the media to do the thinking for them. They determine what's "news worthy" and what's not. Then, they determine how to frame the narrative and tell you how to feel about it. People are so gullible and indoctrinated that they'll believe anything as long as the premise is "orange man bad."

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: furio_from_naples] #1000971
12/06/20 09:02 PM
12/06/20 09:02 PM
Yonkers, NY
Yonkers Offline
Button
Yonkers  Offline
Button
Yonkers, NY
I agree with you %100 percent. And it doesn't matter what side of the fence your on. Also how can you tell whats a setup, whats scripted, and whats real anymore. Any 2 people can get together and conspire to make a video with someone being racist for example and post it up on Youtube to further their cause and then if it goes "viral" the big media outlets report on it. We are in an information war weather we realize it and weather we like it or not. People out there dont understand that and they're being used..

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: Yonkers] #1000976
12/06/20 11:47 PM
12/06/20 11:47 PM
Where ever needed.
DuesPaid Offline
Banned
DuesPaid  Offline
Banned

Where ever needed.
Originally Posted by Yonkers
I agree with you %100 percent. And it doesn't matter what side of the fence your on. Also how can you tell whats a setup, whats scripted, and whats real anymore. Any 2 people can get together and conspire to make a video with someone being racist for example and post it up on Youtube to further their cause and then if it goes "viral" the big media outlets report on it. We are in an information war weather we realize it and weather we like it or not. People out there dont understand that and they're being used..

Spot on

Be Loyal, Be Loving, Be Quiet.
Re: Trump or Biden [Re: ralphie_cifaretto] #1001082
12/09/20 05:25 AM
12/09/20 05:25 AM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI

I just think we need more thinkers. The world has gotten so stupid. The good thing about Trump is that he appeals to your common sense at all times. Speaks the language of the working man. He doesn't judge you for talking shit about gays or saying the n word when it's warranted

As the comments in this post make abundantly clear Trump's base of white supremacists can't deal with the fact that he lost. But that's too bad for the racist snowflakes. As they told everyone else in 2016 I tell them fuck their feelings. lol

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungle—as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
Re: Trump or Biden [Re: furio_from_naples] #1001083
12/09/20 05:44 AM
12/09/20 05:44 AM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
The Justice Department, the Department of Homeland Security, the CyberSecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Four agencies run by Trump appointees have all publicly said that there's no evidence of election fraud.

Lawsuit after lawsuit has been thrown out of court after court because of lack of evidence. Other courts, including the Supreme Court, have refused to hear cases because of lack of evidence AND lack of standing. Unfortunately the mouth breathing cousin fucker brigade can't accept that millions of Americans voted against their beloved orange fuhrer. That's why some of them, like the oleaginous Michael Flynn, have called for Trump to declare martial law and shut down media conservatives don't like.

Trump's supporters don't believe in free and fair elections. The election doesn't count unless we win is not a healthy or frankly American point of view. It's fascist. But it's what I've come to expect from Republicans.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungle—as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
Re: Trump or Biden [Re: furio_from_naples] #1001084
12/09/20 05:55 AM
12/09/20 05:55 AM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
So about this Texas lawsuit to overturn the 2020 election...
First and foremost, it is important to note that the Texas Attorney General, Ken Paxton, has been under federal indictment on securities fraud since 2015 so this might be a Hail Mary pass to the President for one of those good old presidential pardons before Trump leaves office.

But setting that aside, you might be wondering how can Texas sue another state about how the other state conducted its own election? Let's break this down.
First, states can and do sue each other all the time and while the Constitution allows the Supreme Court to hear those lawsuits directly, it does so rarely. Typically the Court only hears cases where states are arguing about the state regulations of one state that have a negative impact on the natural resources of a neighboring state. Moreover, the Supreme Court has been clear that

"in a suit by a state to prevent other states from enforcing their statutes, the burden upon the plaintiff to establish fully and clearly all essential elements of its case is greater than that generally required to be borne by one seeking an injunction in a suit between private parties" and "application by a state for leave to file a bill to enjoin other states from enforcing their laws will not be granted unless the facts alleged are clearly sufficient to call for a decree in its favor and the threatened injury is clearly shown to be serious and imminent."
Alabama v. Arizona, 281 US 286 (1934).

In plain English, the burden for the Supreme Court to even agree to hear a lawsuit between states is super high. Meaning, if a state has not made its case in the complaint, the Supreme Court will not even bother to take the case. And unfortunately for Texas, it has long been established that states run their own elections. Unless there was legitimate evidence of fraud orchestrated on a nationwide scale, it's highly doubtful the Supreme Court entertains this lawsuit.
Speaking of fraud, Attorney General Paxton was very careful not to allege fraud in this case. The word "fraud" appears 33 times in the 154-page lawsuit, but it's always carefully mentioned in a way that never claims that fraud took place. Instead it says things like "urban areas" (aka Black people) have a "histor[y] of electoral fraud." At one point in the complaint, Paxton flat out admits that no fraud has been found:

"While investigations into allegations of unlawful votes being counted and fraud continue, even the appearance of fraud in a close election would justify exercising the Court’s discretion to grant the motion for leave to file. Regardless, Defendant States’ violations of the Constitution would warrant this Court’s review, even if no election fraud had resulted."

Even if no election fraud had resulted??? Are you kidding me? Invalidate millions of votes, and down ballot races where Republicans won by the way, all on a "hunch" that fraud *might* have occurred where Black people live?
Nice try.
Bottom line here, the Supreme Court will likely hold that Texas has no standing to bring this suit. And if the Court does hear this case, it will only be to set the record straight that Texas has no authority to invalidate an entire presidential election.

Winter is Coming

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: furio_from_naples] #1001085
12/09/20 06:04 AM
12/09/20 06:04 AM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
GOP Delegate and Giuliani witness: All Chinese people look alike.

Winter is Coming

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: furio_from_naples] #1001086
12/09/20 06:12 AM
12/09/20 06:12 AM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
Trump lost in Wisconsin. His team paid $3 million to do a recount and then lost by a greater margin. wink
[Linked Image]

Winter is Coming

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: furio_from_naples] #1001087
12/09/20 06:21 AM
12/09/20 06:21 AM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
^^^^ That's right buddy. We're all a bunch of racists. The way I look at all of this, is that TRUMP endured all of the comical nonsense that the left threw at him. People like yourself probably bought into it. None of it stuck. Possibly making ol TRUMP one of the cleanest politicians out there. If he wants to drag this shit through the courts for a couple of months, let him. He's not spending our money like your people did for the last four years. He kept all of his promises. Hopefully B/H 2021 do the right thing. The problem with the left is that they forget we're all AMERICANS. We're on the same team. At the end of the last four years, they've embarrassed us on the world stage. If I was a democrat I would be beside myself and question the legitimacy of my party. Not once, but two elections in a row, Bernie Sanders has been snubbed by a candidate who didn't deserve the party nomination. My guy lost, I suck it up and go to work the next day. Their nominee loses, it's the end of the world. The horrible things the left say about TRUMP. Yet they believe in releasing murderers, rapists, and other criminals becausE it's inhumane to imprison humans in the manner which they are. Something ain't right with the left. Pun intended. Why bother planting a money tree when you can go take from someone else's? That's the direction we're heading. Until then GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: furio_from_naples] #1001088
12/09/20 06:24 AM
12/09/20 06:24 AM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
This is what happens when Drumpfen actually attempt to prove anything. A diaper full of crap. When you have left reality behind it's difficult to operate within its strictures.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/...tE002c9-QE6nwXgrvIL6SSJ3zIB4OwJjBydPLKAs

As Trump leaves Georgia, where he complained about fictional election fraud, the state weighed in on a lawsuit seeking to overturn the election. "These claims would be extraordinary if true, but they are not."
Georgia: "There is no credible evidence to support the drastic and unprecedented remedy of substituting certified presidential election results with the Plaintiff's preferred candidate."
Georgia notes that Sidney Powell & Co. "attached altered documents" to their complaint. The filings were cropped to remove the dates; she then argued the documents were "undated" in the lawsuit. This is a no-no.
There are more than a hundred pages of this stuff. I don't really know how to describe it. It's like asking actual doctors to do a serious examination of whatever weird anatomy claims you might find on Reddit.

Winter is Coming

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: blueracing347] #1001090
12/09/20 06:36 AM
12/09/20 06:36 AM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
Originally Posted by blueracing347
^^^^ That's right buddy. We're all a bunch of racists. The way I look at all of this, is that TRUMP endured all of the comical nonsense that the left threw at him. People like yourself probably bought into it. None of it stuck. Possibly making ol TRUMP one of the cleanest politicians out there. If he wants to drag this shit through the courts for a couple of months, let him. He's not spending our money like your people did for the last four years. He kept all of his promises. Hopefully B/H 2021 do the right thing. The problem with the left is that they forget we're all AMERICANS. We're on the same team. At the end of the last four years, they've embarrassed us on the world stage. If I was a democrat I would be beside myself and question the legitimacy of my party. Not once, but two elections in a row, Bernie Sanders has been snubbed by a candidate who didn't deserve the party nomination. My guy lost, I suck it up and go to work the next day. Their nominee loses, it's the end of the world. The horrible things the left say about TRUMP. Yet they believe in releasing murderers, rapists, and other criminals becausE it's inhumane to imprison humans in the manner which they are. Something ain't right with the left. Pun intended. Why bother planting a money tree when you can go take from someone else's? That's the direction we're heading. Until then GOD BLESS AMERICA!

I didn't say ALL of you were a bunch of racists. But many Trump voters clearly are. Own it.
A sizable proportion of Trump voters are clearly unable to process his loss. Thus the threats, the racist insults, the appeals to violence. The Arizona Republican Party is asking Republicans if they are willing to sacrifice their lives to overturn the election.
https://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/die-for-something-arizona-gop-incites-violence-11518730
This is not normal behavior. But it is becoming expected from Republicans.

The right doesn't think we're all Americans.

Winter is Coming

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: Lilo] #1001092
12/09/20 11:39 AM
12/09/20 11:39 AM
Underboss
Underboss
Originally Posted by Lilo

As the comments in this post make abundantly clear Trump's base of white supremacists can't deal with the fact that he lost. But that's too bad for the racist snowflakes. As they told everyone else in 2016 I tell them fuck their feelings. lol

You are evil if you think what's going on is okay. Trump won the election by at least 25 million votes according to some experts on voter fraud. And I am not racist sir. I dislike thugs and people who leech off society.

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: blueracing347] #1001093
12/09/20 11:44 AM
12/09/20 11:44 AM
Underboss
Underboss
Originally Posted by blueracing347

I agree 1000% with most of that but Bernie is even worse than Biden though. The left is scum. Not human to me. We must fight for the white land and save America from these thugs

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull