GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 116 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,095
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,355
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,487
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,216
Posts1,056,190
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
FURIO GIUNTA #956171
10/21/18 04:44 PM
10/21/18 04:44 PM
G
GeraltdiRivia Offline OP
Associate
GeraltdiRivia  Offline OP
G
Associate
Furio Giunta has never been protected by boss Annalisa Zucca from Tony's Revenge, since they are cousins, it seems to me that in the episode Cold Stones, when Carmela is in a church in Paris, appears a man with a tail that is not seen in the face, she goes to tell the husband to know if he is Still alive?

Re: FURIO GIUNTA [Re: GeraltdiRivia] #956174
10/21/18 05:23 PM
10/21/18 05:23 PM
M
MeyerLansky Offline
Underboss
MeyerLansky  Offline
M
Underboss
furio is here you can ask him wink
well all jokes aside
now i think the writers just left things open for our imagination
like the end like the russian and more and what ever happened to furio left open for us to decide in our own view...

Re: FURIO GIUNTA [Re: GeraltdiRivia] #956197
10/21/18 09:52 PM
10/21/18 09:52 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
I think they killed Furio's story line when they wrote him off the show. As I understand it, the actor was leaking spoilers and they found out. The boss David Chase whacked people quick for that.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: FURIO GIUNTA [Re: OakAsFan] #956224
10/22/18 12:23 PM
10/22/18 12:23 PM
naples,italy
furio_from_naples Offline
furio_from_naples  Offline

naples,italy
Originally Posted by OakAsFan
I think they killed Furio's story line when they wrote him off the show. As I understand it, the actor was leaking spoilers and they found out. The boss David Chase whacked people quick for that.

I think that Furio characters was useless after the naples episodes and Chase only deleted him without killing him on the screen.

Re: FURIO GIUNTA [Re: furio_from_naples] #956294
10/23/18 04:34 PM
10/23/18 04:34 PM
G
GeraltdiRivia Offline OP
Associate
G
Associate
Originally Posted by furio_from_naples

I think that Furio characters was useless after the naples episodes and Chase only deleted him without killing him on the screen.

The relations with the Neapoluans were ruined because of Furio, I remember that a man appears with the tail in a church in the episode in Paris, Carmela is he going to tell Tony?
Also I noticed that when Tony has to kill Phil Leotardo, it is not him who calls Annalisa but Silvio, I do not understand the reason since the boss is Tony and to kill another Mafia was him to talk to Annalisa, maybe Tony thinks that Annalisa protects Furio?

Re: FURIO GIUNTA [Re: GeraltdiRivia] #956300
10/23/18 05:14 PM
10/23/18 05:14 PM
naples,italy

naples,italy
Originally Posted by GeraltdiRivia

The relations with the Neapoluans were ruined because of Furio, I remember that a man appears with the tail in a church in the episode in Paris, Carmela is he going to tell Tony?
Also I noticed that when Tony has to kill Phil Leotardo, it is not him who calls Annalisa but Silvio, I do not understand the reason since the boss is Tony and to kill another Mafia was him to talk to Annalisa, maybe Tony thinks that Annalisa protects Furio?

For sure Annalisa protect Furio and she doesn't want that Furio go to nj.Furio was the link to the camorra and Tony if wanted to kill a ny boss and survive for sure dont wanted to talked directly to another boss of a hit but use some degree of separation.

Re: FURIO GIUNTA [Re: furio_from_naples] #956379
10/24/18 03:37 PM
10/24/18 03:37 PM
G
GeraltdiRivia Offline OP
Associate
G
Associate
Originally Posted by GeraltdiRivia

For sure Annalisa protect Furio and she doesn't want that Furio go to nj.Furio was the link to the camorra and Tony if wanted to kill a ny boss and survive for sure dont wanted to talked directly to another boss of a hit but use some degree of separation.

So you're telling me that if Tony wants to kill Furio he puts up against Annalisa, is there a bet where he is told?

Re: FURIO GIUNTA [Re: GeraltdiRivia] #956680
10/29/18 01:44 PM
10/29/18 01:44 PM
WhackWhack Offline
Made Member
WhackWhack  Offline
Made Member
The guy who played Furio Giunta was dating Gottis daughter. She was a writer or should I say "writer" and he leaked Soprano info to her. He was then written out.

Re: FURIO GIUNTA [Re: WhackWhack] #956870
10/31/18 11:21 AM
10/31/18 11:21 AM
G
GeraltdiRivia Offline OP
Associate
G
Associate
Originally Posted by WhackWhack
The guy who played Furio Giunta was dating Gottis daughter. She was a writer or should I say "writer" and he leaked Soprano info to her. He was then written out.

In which episode is said that Furio is protected by Annalisa?

Re: FURIO GIUNTA [Re: GeraltdiRivia] #956911
10/31/18 08:30 PM
10/31/18 08:30 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
I'm glad they at least kept Furio on long enough for the scene where he collects from Matt and Sean. "Give me one thousand dollars.". lol.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: FURIO GIUNTA [Re: GeraltdiRivia] #957026
11/02/18 01:17 PM
11/02/18 01:17 PM
naples,italy

naples,italy
[/quote]
So you're telling me that if Tony wants to kill Furio he puts up against Annalisa, is there a bet where he is told?[/quote]

When Tony goes to Naples,Annalisa explained that Furio was a good friend of his husband that was in jail (and that maybe was his lover) so when Tony ask that Furio come with him in NJ,he wasn't agreed. So for this Annalisa would protect Furio.

Re: FURIO GIUNTA [Re: MeyerLansky] #957027
11/02/18 01:19 PM
11/02/18 01:19 PM
naples,italy

naples,italy
Originally Posted by MeyerLansky
furio is here you can ask him wink
well all jokes aside
now i think the writers just left things open for our imagination
like the end like the russian and more and what ever happened to furio left open for us to decide in our own view...

Ahahaa very nice,my friend ;-)

Re: FURIO GIUNTA [Re: GeraltdiRivia] #957088
11/03/18 11:59 AM
11/03/18 11:59 AM
G
Goldy Offline
Made Member
Goldy  Offline
G
Made Member
Furio was one of her best soldiers. Tony had no real influence to have him killed over there and for what? Fantasizing about banging his old lady? It's not like Italy is a short drive away from NJ, she could tell Tony that she'd take care of Furio for him, they're looking for him and he's a dead man and all that how would Tony ever know? He may as well be on a different planet. Furio wasn't expendable for the sake of the stolen car business they had going and he had more connections with that family....it would appear both his father and uncle were up there in rank. Tony telling Carmela people were looking for him over there was posturing on Tony's part.

The actor who plays Furio is a very accomplished painter btw. I am an artist myself and I was very impressed at his "master" level of painting skills. He painted a portrait of both Tony and Carm as royalty for some magazine while he was still appearing on the show, very, very talented guy. He's making some $$$$ off his paintings, and not because of the novelty factor of him appearing on the show.

Re: FURIO GIUNTA [Re: GeraltdiRivia] #957271
11/05/18 07:20 AM
11/05/18 07:20 AM
naples,italy

naples,italy
[Linked Image]

Federico Castelluccio dated Victoria Gotti,what I can say he finally banged a blonde woman related to mob. lol lol lol

Last edited by furio_from_naples; 11/29/18 01:51 PM.
Re: FURIO GIUNTA [Re: Goldy] #957882
11/15/18 04:35 PM
11/15/18 04:35 PM
G
GeraltdiRivia Offline OP
Associate
G
Associate
Originally Posted by Goldy
Furio was one of her best soldiers. Tony had no real influence to have him killed over there and for what? Fantasizing about banging his old lady? It's not like Italy is a short drive away from NJ, she could tell Tony that she'd take care of Furio for him, they're looking for him and he's a dead man and all that how would Tony ever know? He may as well be on a different planet. Furio wasn't expendable for the sake of the stolen car business they had going and he had more connections with that family....it would appear both his father and uncle were up there in rank. Tony telling Carmela people were looking for him over there was posturing on Tony's part.

The actor who plays Furio is a very accomplished painter btw. I am an artist myself and I was very impressed at his "master" level of painting skills. He painted a portrait of both Tony and Carm as royalty for some magazine while he was still appearing on the show, very, very talented guy. He's making some $$$$ off his paintings, and not because of the novelty factor of him appearing on the show.

Thanks, Furio is my favorite character and I want the certainty that Tony can not touch it with a finger.
Annalisa has noticed that in Paris there was a man with pigtail painting, and by chance he goes to tell Tony?
Just to know if Tony suspects that Annalisa protects Furio on purpose to prevent him from killing him, this would ruin the trust between the two.

Re: FURIO GIUNTA [Re: GeraltdiRivia] #999271
11/06/20 06:10 AM
11/06/20 06:10 AM
Margate, NJ
Stugotz Offline
Wiseguy
Stugotz  Offline
Wiseguy
Margate, NJ
I always thought that pony tail looked like a pecker hanging from his head

Yeah, Little Pussy. You think he's going to fuck with Big Pussy? My Pussy? Tony Soprano, 1999
Re: FURIO GIUNTA [Re: Goldy] #1005410
02/17/21 11:16 AM
02/17/21 11:16 AM
USA
MonsterUSMC Offline
Wiseguy
MonsterUSMC  Offline
Wiseguy
USA
Originally Posted by Goldy

Good points.

Re: FURIO GIUNTA [Re: Stugotz] #1005759
02/21/21 08:31 PM
02/21/21 08:31 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by Stugotz
I always thought that pony tail looked like a pecker hanging from his head

lol. Doesn't Adrianna say that?

Re: FURIO GIUNTA [Re: GeraltdiRivia] #1005762
02/21/21 09:25 PM
02/21/21 09:25 PM
G
Goldy Offline
Made Member
Goldy  Offline
G
Made Member
Actually she says a mutual friend of hers and Carmela said that. Carmela then talks about how people are shady behind your back that you thought were friends. Of course she doesn't know that Adriana is an informant when she says this. Adriana also doesn't know Carmela is salty someone was talking shit about her fantasy boyfriend, ha.

Re: FURIO GIUNTA [Re: GeraltdiRivia] #1005849
02/23/21 12:15 AM
02/23/21 12:15 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Carm getting a little defensive over them mocking her male goomar.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull