GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (British), 111 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,094
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,352
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,485
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,213
Posts1,056,153
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Trump or Biden [Re: afsaneh77] #1001224
12/11/20 10:09 PM
12/11/20 10:09 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline
THE BOSS
Irishman12  Offline
THE BOSS

The Villa Quatro
Originally Posted by afsaneh77
Originally Posted by XDCX
Do I think that racists are drawn to Trump's hate-filled rhetoric? Yes i do. Because there can be no mistake about it, Donald Trump is a racist, bigoted, egotistical, self-centered, just all around sorry excuse of a human being. And I predict he will go down in history as one of the worst presidents in the history of this nation. But I will also concede that his legacy will probably be based more on his personality than anything he actually accomplished while in office. Which wasn't very much anyway.

Sorry, I rambled a bit. I respect your views, even if I don't agree with them.

Okay, again, I've to ask, as you say, the burden of proof falls on the accuser. How is Trump racist? Because media tells you nonstop?

This is what media doesn't show you:
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1311399839964434432/pu/vid/480x270/xnM7ENdUyE76ZkU1.mp4?tag=10
And this:
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1311358890777473029/pu/vid/480x270/DjgqSAR70oae1lq7.mp4?tag=10

And he has plenty of legacy that media doesn't tell you. Like peace in the Middle East. Something Kerry said wouldn't happen until you solve Israeli-Palestanian conflict. This is just sad.

Don't forget, he told the American people to inject themselves with bleach lol

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: afsaneh77] #1001225
12/11/20 10:18 PM
12/11/20 10:18 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline
THE BOSS
Irishman12  Offline
THE BOSS

The Villa Quatro
So we are insane for wanting peace in the Middle East and not having president of the US paying mullahs and enable them to kill hundred thousands and displacing people in the Middle East. I guess his personal life whatever it is, is more important than our lives. Not that they found a single thing on his children, not even one drunken party. And yet he has been an awful father somehow. Be happy now. Business as usual is on the way. Biden never touched any woman, was never inappropriate, and always was nice to reporters. Never had picture with KKK, and is squeaky clean, nothing to see, all he has including his mansion was on government salary. Looking forward to Kerry with having multiple houses and a private jet telling the world to take a bus to reduce carbon footprint. No need to follow the money trail there!

Don't forget about Ukraine. When the left tried to tie Trump to them, that quickly went away once it was found the Biden's had more ties with them than Trump did. Then the media has the audacity to lie and say Hunter Biden's laptop is "Russian disinformation!" lol How anybody can believe this crap is beyond me!

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: Irishman12] #1001231
12/12/20 03:40 AM
12/12/20 03:40 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
Originally Posted by Irishman12
We're slowly losing our rights in this country unfortunately afsaneh in the name of "progressivism." That's why so many of us on the right are fighting so vehemently against the lose of our rights, all the while being accused of being racist, sexist, etc.

That's the strategy they used in our country that led to 1979 revolution. They called Shah a blood thirsty dictator, but did they report how many were killed last November? Were we anywhere in the media coverage? Likes of Barbra Walters and Oriana Fallaci were grilling Shah if he thought women were equal to men, never grilled Ayatollah with the same questions, don't mind that Shah was the one giving women the right to vote, his father before him freed women from Hijab and they were called sexist by the media who is keeping quiet now that we are in this mess. Talk about bringing back Pahlavi dynasty and they are sure to scream no, dictatorship! I hope they never get to do to the US what they did to us, 75 million people didn't care what media says and that's something.

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones
Re: Trump or Biden [Re: Irishman12] #1001240
12/12/20 11:48 AM
12/12/20 11:48 AM
ralphie_cifaretto Offline
Underboss
ralphie_cifaretto  Offline
Underboss
So we are insane for wanting peace in the Middle East and not having president of the US paying mullahs and enable them to kill hundred thousands and displacing people in the Middle East. I guess his personal life whatever it is, is more important than our lives. Not that they found a single thing on his children, not even one drunken party. And yet he has been an awful father somehow. Be happy now. Business as usual is on the way. Biden never touched any woman, was never inappropriate, and always was nice to reporters. Never had picture with KKK, and is squeaky clean, nothing to see, all he has including his mansion was on government salary. Looking forward to Kerry with having multiple houses and a private jet telling the world to take a bus to reduce carbon footprint. No need to follow the money trail there!

Don't forget about Ukraine. When the left tried to tie Trump to them, that quickly went away once it was found the Biden's had more ties with them than Trump did. Then the media has the audacity to lie and say Hunter Biden's laptop is "Russian disinformation!" lol How anybody can believe this crap is beyond me!

The left doesn't even mention Russiagate anymore. Haha not a word about it. Why people still believe the fake news media is unbelievable to me. And I'm not saying Trump never lies. All good men lie, but at least he's an honest liar.

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: afsaneh77] #1001371
12/14/20 07:51 PM
12/14/20 07:51 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline
THE BOSS
Irishman12  Offline
THE BOSS

The Villa Quatro
We're slowly losing our rights in this country unfortunately afsaneh in the name of "progressivism." That's why so many of us on the right are fighting so vehemently against the lose of our rights, all the while being accused of being racist, sexist, etc.

That's the strategy they used in our country that led to 1979 revolution. They called Shah a blood thirsty dictator, but did they report how many were killed last November? Were we anywhere in the media coverage? Likes of Barbra Walters and Oriana Fallaci were grilling Shah if he thought women were equal to men, never grilled Ayatollah with the same questions, don't mind that Shah was the one giving women the right to vote, his father before him freed women from Hijab and they were called sexist by the media who is keeping quiet now that we are in this mess. Talk about bringing back Pahlavi dynasty and they are sure to scream no, dictatorship! I hope they never get to do to the US what they did to us, 75 million people didn't care what media says and that's something.

That is my biggest problem with the media: there is NO accountability. They print/report whatever they want to with impunity. Unfortunately, so many people buy into their garbage agenda and take it as gospel because "the TV told me so." Things are bad here and IMO, the media is the main culprit.

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: ralphie_cifaretto] #1001372
12/14/20 07:52 PM
12/14/20 07:52 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline
THE BOSS
Irishman12  Offline
THE BOSS

The Villa Quatro
Originally Posted by ralphie_cifaretto

The left doesn't even mention Russiagate anymore. Haha not a word about it. Why people still believe the fake news media is unbelievable to me. And I'm not saying Trump never lies. All good men lie, but at least he's an honest liar.

It's because "orange man bad." Well, the electoral college votes are in and unfortunately, Joe Biden will be our next President. So now they don't have the dead horse/Trump to kick anymore. Let's see what kinda puff pieces, softball questions, and "camelot" they can trick us into thinking we're in during these next 4 years. I pray Trump runs again in 2024 because he'd get my vote for a third time!

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: furio_from_naples] #1001381
12/14/20 11:13 PM
12/14/20 11:13 PM
California
X
XDCX Offline
XDCX  Offline
X

California
[Linked Image]

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: Irishman12] #1001411
12/15/20 12:58 PM
12/15/20 12:58 PM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
That is my biggest problem with the media: there is NO accountability. They print/report whatever they want to with impunity. Unfortunately, so many people buy into their garbage agenda and take it as gospel because "the TV told me so." Things are bad here and IMO, the media is the main culprit.

They are accountable alright, to their overlords; Just not to us. It's frightening when people repeat their talking points. "There is not evidence of widespread fraud." Well, first of all who said widespread? More like calculated and precise at the places with no accountability. If you refuse to look, you wont find any. "A nation can't solve what the press wont let it perceive." Congrats to all new slaves of CCP.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1326880435356491776/pu/vid/480x270/SRIMYo-jGcw_w0_1.mp4?tag=10

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: furio_from_naples] #1001413
12/15/20 01:15 PM
12/15/20 01:15 PM
California
X
XDCX Offline
XDCX  Offline
X

California
It was a fair election with a fair result. Trump lost, the Trump experiment is now, and will forever be, over. It is amazing to me how 70 million+ people could be so easily duped by a billionaire conman who couldn't give a 2 shilling shit about anybody but himself. He's done. Get over it.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: furio_from_naples] #1001417
12/15/20 03:17 PM
12/15/20 03:17 PM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
Well, Kamala Harris disagrees with you, why else has she not resigned from the Senate yet? Even she doesn't believe that dementia ridden Biden would get 81 million votes, beating Obama who didn't manage to match his own record 4 years later. I would never get over this. To me a Biden administration would be a bad joke and a failure for democracy, quite frankly everywhere, not just the US.

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: afsaneh77] #1001419
12/15/20 03:26 PM
12/15/20 03:26 PM
R
RollinBones Offline
Underboss
RollinBones  Offline
R
Underboss
Well, Kamala Harris disagrees with you, why else has she not resigned from the Senate yet? Even she doesn't believe that dementia ridden Biden would get 81 million votes, beating Obama who didn't manage to match his own record 4 years later. I would never get over this. To me a Biden administration would be a bad joke and a failure for democracy, quite frankly everywhere, not just the US.

No offense but this is a very weak argument. Do you know the history of other Vice Presidents and when they left the positions they held prior to becoming VP? Dan Quayle, the VP under Bush Sr didn't leave the Senate until Jan 1989. Four years later Al Gore did the same thing when he was VP for Clinton. Were both of those elections stolen as well? Those are two bipartisan examples but if you choose to look into it just a little bit you will find many more.

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: RollinBones] #1001423
12/15/20 03:43 PM
12/15/20 03:43 PM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
Originally Posted by RollinBones
No offense but this is a very weak argument. Do you know the history of other Vice Presidents and when they left the positions they held prior to becoming VP? Dan Quayle, the VP under Bush Sr didn't leave the Senate until Jan 1989. Four years later Al Gore did the same thing when he was VP for Clinton. Were both of those elections stolen as well? Those are two bipartisan examples but if you choose to look into it just a little bit you will find many more.

He said Trump is done. That was meant to tell him if he was, she would've resigned. And you ignore the part that Biden suddenly mustered up 81 million votes. The past three elections, roughly around 130 million people had voted. It's an anomaly where Trump gets even more votes than his first term and suddenly 155.5 million people have voted. 25 million people over usual numbers of these past 3 elections.

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: afsaneh77] #1001424
12/15/20 04:01 PM
12/15/20 04:01 PM
R
RollinBones Offline
Underboss
RollinBones  Offline
R
Underboss

He said Trump is done. That was meant to tell him if he was, she would've resigned. And you ignore the part that Biden suddenly mustered up 81 million votes. The past three elections, roughly around 130 million people had voted. It's an anomaly where Trump gets even more votes than his first term and suddenly 155.5 million people have voted. 25 million people over usual numbers of these past 3 elections.

When Bush Sr won, even though there was no thought of election fraud, Dan Quayle didn't resign. When Clinton won, the election also was not in question, but Al Gore didn't resign until January either. What is different now? You are trying to make it seem like a peculiar, suspicious choice when I am showing you facts dating back SEVERAL elections, among both parties, that her resigning sooner would actually be the anomaly, not her staying in her Senate seat. You say I'm ignoring the point about the amount of voters, but you are ignoring hard evidence that immediately discredits your claims.

This was the biggest turnout in election history because people on both sides all felt extremely strongly about it. But we can leave the question of election fraud to the courts, where it has been laughed out repeatedly. It really is all over but the crying.

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: RollinBones] #1001425
12/15/20 04:07 PM
12/15/20 04:07 PM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
When Bush Sr won, even though there was no thought of election fraud, Dan Quayle didn't resign. When Clinton won, the election also was not in question, but Al Gore didn't resign until January either. What is different now? You are trying to make it seem like a peculiar, suspicious choice when I am showing you facts dating back SEVERAL elections, among both parties, that her resigning sooner would actually be the anomaly, not her staying in her Senate seat. You say I'm ignoring the point about the amount of voters, but you are ignoring hard evidence that immediately discredits your claims.

This was the biggest turnout in election history because people on both sides all felt extremely strongly about it. But we can leave the question of election fraud to the courts, where it has been laughed out repeatedly. It really is all over but the crying.

And yet, never there was an actual forensic audit of the votes. It's no use adding up the tally on the boxes and telling us there is no evidence of fraud, where multiple witnesses have come forward, saying otherwise. We heard for 4 years that Russia stole the 2016 election with zero actual evidence. Well, now you'll be hearing from us that this was a sham election, because I don't see 81 million people voting for this guy who forgets his own name, and you all refused to do an audit in urban areas.

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: afsaneh77] #1001427
12/15/20 04:20 PM
12/15/20 04:20 PM
R
RollinBones Offline
Underboss
RollinBones  Offline
R
Underboss

And yet, never there was an actual forensic audit of the votes. It's no use adding up the tally on the boxes and telling us there is no evidence of fraud, where multiple witnesses have come forward, saying otherwise. We heard for 4 years that Russia stole the 2016 election with zero actual evidence. Well, now you'll be hearing from us that this was a sham election, because I don't see 81 million people voting for this guy who forgets his own name, and you all refused to do an audit in urban areas.

You're free to continue not believing the vote tallies or whatever you like. In the end I actually agree wholeheartedly with J Geoff, that nobody ever changes their mind or anyone else's in conversations like these so I don't expect either of us to do that. I simply just wanted to point out your reasoning that Kamala Harris thinks something is amiss, and is therefore not resigning from her Senate seat, is not as peculiar or sinister as you initially thought, and I tried to say it politely as possible while providing facts. Clearly you choose not to accept it, and that's okay. I still wish you well on life's journey. If you don't mind me asking, where are you from anyway?

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: RollinBones] #1001428
12/15/20 04:37 PM
12/15/20 04:37 PM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
You're free to continue not believing the vote tallies or whatever you like. In the end I actually agree wholeheartedly with J Geoff, that nobody ever changes their mind or anyone else's in conversations like these so I don't expect either of us to do that. I simply just wanted to point out your reasoning that Kamala Harris thinks something is amiss, and is therefore not resigning from her Senate seat, is not as peculiar or sinister as you initially thought, and I tried to say it politely as possible while providing facts. Clearly you choose not to accept it, and that's okay. I still wish you well on life's journey. If you don't mind me asking, where are you from anyway?

Yes, unlike XDCX that used to be a friend, you are very polite and I do appreciate it, while I respectfully disagree. This woman rubs me the wrong way and I don't believe she can do anything that's not sinister. Telling it was a debate and laughing hysterically hoping the question of did she mean what she told Biden goes away still rings in my ears. Anyhow, I'm from one of remaining Bush's axis of evil. I let you guess which one. I'm genuinely scared for talking as much here as I did, I've endangered myself enough. I'm sure our dictators are very happy with Biden and will receive airplanes full of cash on Jan 21st.

Last edited by afsaneh77; 12/15/20 04:39 PM.

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: afsaneh77] #1001432
12/15/20 06:12 PM
12/15/20 06:12 PM
California
X
XDCX Offline
XDCX  Offline
X

California

Yes, unlike XDCX that used to be a friend, you are very polite and I do appreciate it, while I respectfully disagree. .

Not sure exactly where I was impolite. Because I told you to get over Trump's loss?

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: furio_from_naples] #1001436
12/15/20 07:14 PM
12/15/20 07:14 PM
Past caring, then hang a left
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Kamala Harris hasn't resigned yet because the dems are a minority in the Senate and they may need her vote. She has already been called upon to cast a deciding vote since the election, against Fed nominee Judy Shelton, on November 17th.

Why would she and her party give up a seat and leave it empty, when her vote may be needed again? Its very simple, it's smart politics, and it doesn't suggest what is being implied.

There have also been forensic audits, in multiple states. To claim that there haven't is disingenuous. These are easily checkable facts.

The claims made by witnesses, and Trump's lawyers in sham hearings don't line up with the claims made in court, where it counts. There's an obvious reason for that.

Last edited by helenwheels; 12/15/20 07:37 PM.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: afsaneh77] #1001441
12/15/20 08:33 PM
12/15/20 08:33 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline
THE BOSS
Irishman12  Offline
THE BOSS

The Villa Quatro

They are accountable alright, to their overlords; Just not to us. It's frightening when people repeat their talking points. "There is not evidence of widespread fraud." Well, first of all who said widespread? More like calculated and precise at the places with no accountability. If you refuse to look, you wont find any. "A nation can't solve what the press wont let it perceive." Congrats to all new slaves of CCP.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1326880435356491776/pu/vid/480x270/SRIMYo-jGcw_w0_1.mp4?tag=10

Nice video afsaneh. I've seen videos like this before, where they are all reading from the same script. Keep in mind, these are all at the local levels! Unfortunately, people believe the big networks like CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC aren't bias at all, they would never lie to them, blah blah blah blah blah.

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: afsaneh77] #1001442
12/15/20 08:40 PM
12/15/20 08:40 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline
THE BOSS
Irishman12  Offline
THE BOSS

The Villa Quatro

This woman rubs me the wrong way and I don't believe she can do anything that's not sinister. Telling it was a debate and laughing hysterically hoping the question of did she mean what she told Biden goes away still rings in my ears.

clap EXACTLY! So she calls Biden a racist, accuses her own voters of being racist because "they're not ready for a black, female President," (keep in mind, this was for the primary - not the Presidential election. She was calling her own democrat voting base racists), then tries to laugh it off that "it was a debate," while never being pushed harder on the subject. So then let's take her at her word for a minute. Ok, it was a debate. So then you either falsely accused Joe Biden of being a racist for your own political gain or you kept your mouth shut and rode his coattails to the VP. Which is it exactly?

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: afsaneh77] #1001445
12/15/20 09:08 PM
12/15/20 09:08 PM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Tba

That's Sinclair Broadcasting. They're a right wing, famously conservative company. Big Trump supporters and endorsers, btw. After the compliation shown in that video went viral, Trump defended the company as being "far superior to CNN and even more Fake NBC, which is a total joke." I'm not sure the point you think that you're making is clear, when Trump supports this type of 'news'.

There absolutely is a real problem in the US with too many people following corrupted information streams. And that applies to people of all political persuasions. Citizens need to be more informed consumers of media, and should know how to fact check. They should consume a variety of different sources, and not just those that confirm their biases.

Last edited by helenwheels; 12/15/20 09:26 PM.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: helenwheels] #1001460
12/16/20 02:38 AM
12/16/20 02:38 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
Originally Posted by helenwheels

There have also been forensic audits, in multiple states. To claim that there haven't is disingenuous. These are easily checkable facts.

The claims made by witnesses, and Trump's lawyers in sham hearings don't line up with the claims made in court, where it counts. There's an obvious reason for that.

There has not been a forensic audit of mailed-in ballots. Simply because there is no way to know which ballot came from which envelope where the signature can be matched with the actual owner. Some places the envelopes are even destroyed. The rate that mailed-in ballots were discarded in last elections compared to this election is a joke again. It's the decision of the judge to either keep the result of the mailed-in ballots or discard them altogether. And they went for the former, not that there was no fraud. Like Georgia, the governor says he likes it to be an audit of these ballots, but doesn't actually order it! And these are facts.

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: helenwheels] #1001461
12/16/20 02:43 AM
12/16/20 02:43 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
There absolutely is a real problem in the US with too many people following corrupted information streams. And that applies to people of all political persuasions. Citizens need to be more informed consumers of media, and should know how to fact check. They should consume a variety of different sources, and not just those that confirm their biases.

I don't know, let's see. The media goes crazy over a criminal drug addict person who resists arrest and even in Netherlands people protest police brutality in the US. Yet thousands of people in my country get killed by the police last year and not a peep. And you expect me to trust media ever again? I didn't see anyone protesting our deaths. I didn't see it even being reported properly.

The only person who ever actually cared and stood by us was that billionaire who apparently doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself and somehow has duped us! You know, I take this as an insult coming from you, XDC, knowing where I live where we fend for our lives.

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: Irishman12] #1001462
12/16/20 03:12 AM
12/16/20 03:12 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
Nice video afsaneh. I've seen videos like this before, where they are all reading from the same script. Keep in mind, these are all at the local levels! Unfortunately, people believe the big networks like CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC aren't bias at all, they would never lie to them, blah blah blah blah blah.

The other one I posted about Trump disavowing and disapproving KKK multiple times, over the years, did you ever see them air that one? No, they just call him racist non-stop. And no one ask themselves if they lied so blatantly about this one, what other lies have they told us or what their agenda is? Nope.

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: afsaneh77] #1001470
12/16/20 07:30 AM
12/16/20 07:30 AM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss

I don't know, let's see. The media goes crazy over a criminal drug addict person who resists arrest and even in Netherlands people protest police brutality in the US. Yet thousands of people in my country get killed by the police last year and not a peep. And you expect me to trust media ever again? I didn't see anyone protesting our deaths. I didn't see it even being reported properly.

The only person who ever actually cared and stood by us was that billionaire who apparently doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself and somehow has duped us! You know, I take this as an insult coming from you, XDC, knowing where I live where we fend for our lives.

I'm not XDC. And Trump doesn't care about you. And sadly, too many Americans don't either, because they're unable to separate their feelings about a regime from it's citizens.

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: helenwheels] #1001472
12/16/20 07:56 AM
12/16/20 07:56 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
I'm not XDC. And Trump doesn't care about you. And sadly, too many Americans don't either, because they're unable to separate their feelings about a regime from it's citizens.

I know you are not XDC, I was talking to him in that paragraph. I know you don't care about us. But don't tell me that Trump doesn't care about us. He tweeted in our language as well as English and voiced his support when my people were getting killed. He stopped the flow of money to the regime, and ended that sham of a nuclear deal. That's more than we could ask for. I'll never forget this. He is the only decent American President in my book.

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: afsaneh77] #1001473
12/16/20 08:35 AM
12/16/20 08:35 AM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss

I know you are not XDC, I was talking to him in that paragraph. I know you don't care about us. But don't tell me that Trump doesn't care about us. He tweeted in our language as well as English and voiced his support when my people were getting killed. He stopped the flow of money to the regime, and ended that sham of a nuclear deal. That's more than we could ask for. I'll never forget this. He is the only decent American President in my book.

I didn't say that 'I' dont care. Your comprehension could use some work, or perhaps it's just that nuances get lost in translation.

We disagee about this malignant narcissist. You think he cares about you, and i think he's incapable of caring about anyone but himself. So we're coming from opposite poles about the fundamental type of human being he is, and wont agree no matter how long we discuss it.

Have a nice day anyway, though. And i do sincerely hope you're able to push out your leaders someday soon.

Last edited by helenwheels; 12/16/20 08:54 AM.

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: furio_from_naples] #1001480
12/16/20 11:42 AM
12/16/20 11:42 AM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
After reading the anti-TRUMP comments, it appears that you voted Biden simply because you hate TRUMP. That's pure ignorance. We've seen we're the country went when Biden was in for eight years. In four years TRUMP kept true to his word, where the other two didn't do shit in their eight years. Go clean up Chicago and then worry about taking away everyone's guns. Let's tax the rich and give to those that don't try hard enough? The money tree! Free free free! Nothing's free bro. Planned parenthood? Still three people keep bringing kids into the world that they can't afford. IF YOU CAN'T FEED THEM, DON'T BREED THEM. I'm glad I'm here in sunny Florida where the left doesn't have a leg to stand on. Because of the ridiculous policies states like NY and CA, real estate here is booming. Did you all see what happened to the summer of love in Washington? You're nuts. Our country has too many under-achievers to support socialism. The saddest part about the left, is how they ran bullshit news stories about the guy for four years. The guy is a businessman first and foremost. Our country is a business. Some people's feelings were hurt. Too Bad. Suck it up buttercup. Grow some balls and do your best rather than waiting for handouts. You might surprise yourself with your results. At the end of the day were all American and need to act like it.

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: helenwheels] #1001485
12/16/20 01:04 PM
12/16/20 01:04 PM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
I didn't say that 'I' dont care. Your comprehension could use some work, or perhaps it's just that nuances get lost in translation.

We disagee about this malignant narcissist. You think he cares about you, and i think he's incapable of caring about anyone but himself. So we're coming from opposite poles about the fundamental type of human being he is, and wont agree no matter how long we discuss it.

Have a nice day anyway, though. And i do sincerely hope you're able to push out your leaders someday soon.

I say you don't care, meaning if you cared enough, you would've gotten past your prejudice about the man that may talk the way you don't like and actually have checked about his policies about the Middle East. You cannot be saying that you care about us, and then go vote for the guy who is going to help our oppressors just because the one who had his foot on their throats doesn't talk the way you like.

Thanks for the well wishes anyway.

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: afsaneh77] #1001503
12/16/20 04:33 PM
12/16/20 04:33 PM
California
X
XDCX Offline
XDCX  Offline
X

California

First off, I can't imagine what that must be like, and I would never trivialize what it's like living somewhere like that. I am American, and therefore have no concept of what it must be like to live in Iran under that kind of regime. I empathize.

That being said, the only thing Trump succeeded in pulling out of the Iran Nuclear Deal is pissing off the current regime to the point where they are no longer cooperating or following the terms of the agreement. They have upped their production of advanced centrifuges to speed up production of uranium, as well as injecting 1,044 of these centrifuges with uranium, which had been kept empty prior as part of the deal. Additionally, he has imposed numerous sanctions against Iran (not necessarily undeserved). He pokes. He prods. He escalates. He says he wanted to negotiate another deal, yet did everything in his power to escalate tensions prior.

Was the deal perfect? Far from it. The sunset clauses included were a ridiculous compromise. But again, rather than any attempt at diplomacy, Trump aggressively lashes out. As he always does. He jumps on Twitter and makes inflammatory comments about ANYONE that doesn't go along with him. He complains the Democrats won't work with him, yet does nothing to improve relations. Quite the contrary actually, as, again, he'll jump on Twitter and bash Pelosi, Schumer, and the rest of the Dems. And I am not in any way excusing the actions or the behavior of the DNC, either. I'm disgusted by both parties.

At this point, I am done with this discussion. I know I'm not gonna change any minds, nor will anyone change mine. Afs, I wish you the best. I still consider you a friend, even if we disagree, and even if you don't consider me a friend anymore. No more politics for me.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull