GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (RushStreet, 1 invisible), 109 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,337
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,712
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,502
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,282
Posts1,057,767
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Trump or Biden [Re: furio_from_naples] #1001094
12/09/20 12:09 PM
12/09/20 12:09 PM
NJ
Don Marco Offline
Underboss
Don Marco  Offline
Underboss
NJ
I thought we were done with threads like this one

"After all, we are not communists"

Christopher Moltisanti: You ever think what a coincidence it is that Lou Gehrig died of Lou Gehrig's disease?

Tony Soprano: Yeah well, when you're married, you'll understand the importance of fresh produce.
Re: Trump or Biden [Re: furio_from_naples] #1001095
12/09/20 12:12 PM
12/09/20 12:12 PM
California
X
XDCX Offline
XDCX  Offline
X

California
Trump lost. He is a sore loser. Just like his cult of followers. Deal with it.

And cut out the racist comments, ralphie. There's no place for that here.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: Lilo] #1001126
12/09/20 08:09 PM
12/09/20 08:09 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline
THE BOSS
Irishman12  Offline
THE BOSS

The Villa Quatro
Originally Posted by Lilo
Originally Posted by blueracing347
^^^^ That's right buddy. We're all a bunch of racists. The way I look at all of this, is that TRUMP endured all of the comical nonsense that the left threw at him. People like yourself probably bought into it. None of it stuck. Possibly making ol TRUMP one of the cleanest politicians out there. If he wants to drag this shit through the courts for a couple of months, let him. He's not spending our money like your people did for the last four years. He kept all of his promises. Hopefully B/H 2021 do the right thing. The problem with the left is that they forget we're all AMERICANS. We're on the same team. At the end of the last four years, they've embarrassed us on the world stage. If I was a democrat I would be beside myself and question the legitimacy of my party. Not once, but two elections in a row, Bernie Sanders has been snubbed by a candidate who didn't deserve the party nomination. My guy lost, I suck it up and go to work the next day. Their nominee loses, it's the end of the world. The horrible things the left say about TRUMP. Yet they believe in releasing murderers, rapists, and other criminals becausE it's inhumane to imprison humans in the manner which they are. Something ain't right with the left. Pun intended. Why bother planting a money tree when you can go take from someone else's? That's the direction we're heading. Until then GOD BLESS AMERICA!

I didn't say ALL of you were a bunch of racists. But many Trump voters clearly are. Own it.
A sizable proportion of Trump voters are clearly unable to process his loss. Thus the threats, the racist insults, the appeals to violence. The Arizona Republican Party is asking Republicans if they are willing to sacrifice their lives to overturn the election.
https://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/die-for-something-arizona-gop-incites-violence-11518730
This is not normal behavior. But it is becoming expected from Republicans.

The right doesn't think we're all Americans.

Originally Posted by XDCX

Lilo & XDCX, I agree with blueracing347. I voted for Trump and I'm not a racist either. For supporting a party who hates labels with such a furious passion, you certainly seem to pass them out at every opportunity you get. Just because I voted for someone you didn't doesn't automatically make me, him, or any of us a racist. Maybe we just like some of his policies. Maybe, we appreciate a President who has the balls to stand up to the other powers of this world (i.e. China, Russia) and not bow down to them. There's nothing to own here. Please put down the CNN Kool-Aid. I've always respected your reviews and your opinions on this board but you're way out of line with these statements. As for the results, I didn't think Trump had a shot to overturn them. If the election was legitimate and he lost, then the people have spoken, and I'll look forward to 2024. But, please don't be these hypocrites on the left who've done nothing but attempt to railroad President Trump for the last 4 years and are now preaching peace. Ain't happening. Biden can have his seat at the table and we'll see what happens in 2024. The Democratic party is in such shambles between the old guard (Pelosi, Biden, Shumer, etc). vs the radicals (AOC, Bernie, etc) that it'll make for good, entertainment, watching them all implode until then.

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: furio_from_naples] #1001128
12/10/20 01:27 AM
12/10/20 01:27 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
So now we have to defend ourselves that we are not racists, homophobic, or sexist? Or we have to apologize for some people in the party? Do democrats apologize for the looting and burning and inciting violence? Anyway, I know in my gut this election was fraudulent. We were watching. Some states said they were stopping counting and then they counted after hours. Trump got more votes than Obama ever did and now I'm supposed to think that Biden even got more. No honey, I've taken the red pill and I can never go back trusting this corrupt DNC. I'm done with them, and sorry to have defended them before.

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones
Re: Trump or Biden [Re: XDCX] #1001131
12/10/20 05:21 AM
12/10/20 05:21 AM
ralphie_cifaretto Offline
Underboss
ralphie_cifaretto  Offline
Underboss

Just because someone marvels at the beauty of the white race does not mean that person is racist. If black people can say they're proud to be black (something I have no problem with) then I should be able to say I'm proud to be white. You need to learn tolerance.

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: afsaneh77] #1001135
12/10/20 06:18 AM
12/10/20 06:18 AM
Underboss
Underboss
Originally Posted by afsaneh77
No honey, I've taken the red pill and I can never go back trusting this corrupt DNC. I'm done with them, and sorry to have defended them before.o]

Glad you left them. You belong to a greater and much more powerful brotherhood now. We walk a higher path son.

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: ralphie_cifaretto] #1001147
12/10/20 11:57 AM
12/10/20 11:57 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
Originally Posted by ralphie_cifaretto
Glad you left them. You belong to a greater and much more powerful brotherhood now. We walk a higher path son.

I'm a gal from 8000 miles away who doesn't get a vote in this election, but whose life is going to turn for worse with another of these establishment guys. To be honest, I'm not much fond of most of GOP either, without their corruption, this fraud would not be possible. We've been miserable for 42 years out here, and now I realize why. Only when Trump came to power I realized there never was a will in the US to change things out here, and how easy is for the US to do so without firing a single bullet. Alas, establishment wants the ME to be the way it is. frown

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: Don Marco] #1001152
12/10/20 02:30 PM
12/10/20 02:30 PM
New Jersey, USA
J Geoff Offline
The Don
J Geoff  Offline
The Don

New Jersey, USA
Originally Posted by Don Marco

Hey, Marco - We're done with political threads being posted willy-nilly all over the place, with the sole purpose of stirring up crap. During an election year, we figured that having one thread where people can (hopefully maturely) discuss the issues with minimal b.s. may work. Having just one thread makes it very easy to pass over/ignore.

Personally, I avoid all political discussions/posts/threads on ALL social media because the 'conversations' go nowhere but in circles, and have never changed anyone's mind or convinced someone that they were wrong. When's the last time anyone said, "you know what, you're right... I was wrong believing what I believed!" lol

Best bet is for people to avoid threads that they're uncomfortable with. And never feed the trolls! wink

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations
Re: Trump or Biden [Re: ralphie_cifaretto] #1001157
12/10/20 04:51 PM
12/10/20 04:51 PM
California
X
XDCX Offline
XDCX  Offline
X

California
Just because someone marvels at the beauty of the white race does not mean that person is racist. If black people can say they're proud to be black (something I have no problem with) then I should be able to say I'm proud to be white. You need to learn tolerance.

Okay...let's look at a previous post you made, ralphie:

I just think we need more thinkers. The world has gotten so stupid. The good thing about Trump is that he appeals to your common sense at all times. Speaks the language of the working man. He doesn't judge you for talking shit about gays or saying the n word when it's warranted

Tell me ralphie, when is it warranted for a white man to say the "n" word? I am genuinely curious.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: J Geoff] #1001158
12/10/20 06:01 PM
12/10/20 06:01 PM
NJ
Don Marco Offline
Underboss
Don Marco  Offline
Underboss
NJ
Originally Posted by J Geoff
Originally Posted by Don Marco

Hey, Marco - We're done with political threads being posted willy-nilly all over the place, with the sole purpose of stirring up crap. During an election year, we figured that having one thread where people can (hopefully maturely) discuss the issues with minimal b.s. may work. Having just one thread makes it very easy to pass over/ignore.

Personally, I avoid all political discussions/posts/threads on ALL social media because the 'conversations' go nowhere but in circles, and have never changed anyone's mind or convinced someone that they were wrong. When's the last time anyone said, "you know what, you're right... I was wrong believing what I believed!" lol

Best bet is for people to avoid threads that they're uncomfortable with. And never feed the trolls! wink

I understand - but there is a difference between political discussion and outright racism. That line has been crossed.

"After all, we are not communists"

Christopher Moltisanti: You ever think what a coincidence it is that Lou Gehrig died of Lou Gehrig's disease?

Tony Soprano: Yeah well, when you're married, you'll understand the importance of fresh produce.
Re: Trump or Biden [Re: afsaneh77] #1001170
12/10/20 08:45 PM
12/10/20 08:45 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline
THE BOSS
Irishman12  Offline
THE BOSS

The Villa Quatro
So now we have to defend ourselves that we are not racists, homophobic, or sexist? Or we have to apologize for some people in the party?

Yes, because the left and MSM attempt to shame, cancel, ridicule, and destroy anyone who doesn't agree with their radical, communist agendas. I know who I am, so I could care less what people on the other side of the aisle want to call me. That's their only argument when they have nothing else is to call someone a racist. It's quite pathetic honestly.

Do democrats apologize for the looting and burning and inciting violence?

Of course not because there is no looting going around. Just ask Democrat Jerry Nadler.

"It's a myth"

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: XDCX] #1001175
12/11/20 05:17 AM
12/11/20 05:17 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
Tell me ralphie, when is it warranted for a white man to say the "n" word? I am genuinely curious.

Hey XDC, long time! My friend, can I play the devil's advocate here? On top of my mind a period drama perhaps? Also a question, is it okay for an African American to say this word? And why do you discriminate based on color? Anyway, I don't know why someone should say it, it's hateful. It brings about discord and animosity between people. Can I ask both of you to take an hour of your time to watch something? And then ask you to put aside these discussions that benefit no one? It's an agenda to make a problem out of nothing, make conflicts and then ruin a nation. Don't play into their agenda. Tolerate, stick to the 1st amendment and stick to what's important. You've got a great country. Don't let them ruin it.

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: Irishman12] #1001180
12/11/20 11:15 AM
12/11/20 11:15 AM
California
X
XDCX Offline
XDCX  Offline
X

California
Originally Posted by Irishman12
Originally Posted by Lilo
Originally Posted by blueracing347
^^^^ That's right buddy. We're all a bunch of racists. The way I look at all of this, is that TRUMP endured all of the comical nonsense that the left threw at him. People like yourself probably bought into it. None of it stuck. Possibly making ol TRUMP one of the cleanest politicians out there. If he wants to drag this shit through the courts for a couple of months, let him. He's not spending our money like your people did for the last four years. He kept all of his promises. Hopefully B/H 2021 do the right thing. The problem with the left is that they forget we're all AMERICANS. We're on the same team. At the end of the last four years, they've embarrassed us on the world stage. If I was a democrat I would be beside myself and question the legitimacy of my party. Not once, but two elections in a row, Bernie Sanders has been snubbed by a candidate who didn't deserve the party nomination. My guy lost, I suck it up and go to work the next day. Their nominee loses, it's the end of the world. The horrible things the left say about TRUMP. Yet they believe in releasing murderers, rapists, and other criminals becausE it's inhumane to imprison humans in the manner which they are. Something ain't right with the left. Pun intended. Why bother planting a money tree when you can go take from someone else's? That's the direction we're heading. Until then GOD BLESS AMERICA!

I didn't say ALL of you were a bunch of racists. But many Trump voters clearly are. Own it.
A sizable proportion of Trump voters are clearly unable to process his loss. Thus the threats, the racist insults, the appeals to violence. The Arizona Republican Party is asking Republicans if they are willing to sacrifice their lives to overturn the election.
https://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/die-for-something-arizona-gop-incites-violence-11518730
This is not normal behavior. But it is becoming expected from Republicans.

The right doesn't think we're all Americans.

Lilo & XDCX, I agree with blueracing347. I voted for Trump and I'm not a racist either. For supporting a party who hates labels with such a furious passion, you certainly seem to pass them out at every opportunity you get. Just because I voted for someone you didn't doesn't automatically make me, him, or any of us a racist. Maybe we just like some of his policies. Maybe, we appreciate a President who has the balls to stand up to the other powers of this world (i.e. China, Russia) and not bow down to them. There's nothing to own here. Please put down the CNN Kool-Aid. I've always respected your reviews and your opinions on this board but you're way out of line with these statements. As for the results, I didn't think Trump had a shot to overturn them. If the election was legitimate and he lost, then the people have spoken, and I'll look forward to 2024. But, please don't be these hypocrites on the left who've done nothing but attempt to railroad President Trump for the last 4 years and are now preaching peace. Ain't happening. Biden can have his seat at the table and we'll see what happens in 2024. The Democratic party is in such shambles between the old guard (Pelosi, Biden, Shumer, etc). vs the radicals (AOC, Bernie, etc) that it'll make for good, entertainment, watching them all implode until then.

I don't recall saying or implying that you are racist, Irish. You've neither said nor done anything to ever make me make that assumption. I do believe ralphie is racist based on his previous posts.

Could there have been fraud? Sure there could have been. But the burden of proof lies with the accuser. And thus far, there has been no proof or evidence of any widespread voter fraud. None. Whatsoever.

I have no party affiliation. I am disgusted by both the DNC and the GOP, and therefore refuse to affiliate myself with either party.

But regarding racism and Trump supporters: do I believe that all Trump supporters are racist? Of course not. Do I think that racists are drawn to Trump's hate-filled rhetoric? Yes i do. Because there can be no mistake about it, Donald Trump is a racist, bigoted, egotistical, self-centered, just all around sorry excuse of a human being. And I predict he will go down in history as one of the worst presidents in the history of this nation. But I will also concede that his legacy will probably be based more on his personality than anything he actually accomplished while in office. Which wasn't very much anyway.

Sorry, I rambled a bit. I respect your views, even if I don't agree with them.

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: XDCX] #1001182
12/11/20 12:21 PM
12/11/20 12:21 PM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
Do I think that racists are drawn to Trump's hate-filled rhetoric? Yes i do. Because there can be no mistake about it, Donald Trump is a racist, bigoted, egotistical, self-centered, just all around sorry excuse of a human being. And I predict he will go down in history as one of the worst presidents in the history of this nation. But I will also concede that his legacy will probably be based more on his personality than anything he actually accomplished while in office. Which wasn't very much anyway.

Okay, again, I've to ask, as you say, the burden of proof falls on the accuser. How is Trump racist? Because media tells you nonstop?

This is what media doesn't show you:
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1311399839964434432/pu/vid/480x270/xnM7ENdUyE76ZkU1.mp4?tag=10
And this:
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1311358890777473029/pu/vid/480x270/DjgqSAR70oae1lq7.mp4?tag=10

And he has plenty of legacy that media doesn't tell you. Like peace in the Middle East. Something Kerry said wouldn't happen until you solve Israeli-Palestanian conflict. This is just sad.

Last edited by afsaneh77; 12/11/20 12:24 PM.

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: XDCX] #1001184
12/11/20 12:37 PM
12/11/20 12:37 PM
Underboss
Underboss

It's warranted when a black man rapes your wife. It's warranted when a black man calls you a cracker or when he mean mugs you for no reason. It doesn't mean you hate all black people. I used to have a good friend who was black. Later he turned out to be a thief of course and he's no longer part of my life.

I do believe ralphie is racist based on his previous posts.

Are you serious? If I was racist, I would hate an entire race. I would not be following Candace Owens on Instagram or watch Denzel movies.

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: ralphie_cifaretto] #1001185
12/11/20 12:44 PM
California
X
XDCX Offline
XDCX  Offline
X

California

It's warranted when a black man rapes your wife. It's warranted when a black man calls you a cracker or when he mean mugs you for no reason. It doesn't mean you hate all black people. I used to have a good friend who was black. Later he turned out to be a thief of course and he's no longer part of my life.

Are you serious? If I was racist, I would hate an entire race. I would not be following Candace Owens on Instagram or watch Denzel movies.

What if a white man rapes your wife? You gonna call him the "n" word?

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: afsaneh77] #1001186
Underboss
Underboss
Do I think that racists are drawn to Trump's hate-filled rhetoric? Yes i do. Because there can be no mistake about it, Donald Trump is a racist, bigoted, egotistical, self-centered, just all around sorry excuse of a human being. And I predict he will go down in history as one of the worst presidents in the history of this nation. But I will also concede that his legacy will probably be based more on his personality than anything he actually accomplished while in office. Which wasn't very much anyway.

Okay, again, I've to ask, as you say, the burden of proof falls on the accuser. How is Trump racist? Because media tells you nonstop?

This is what media doesn't show you:
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1311399839964434432/pu/vid/480x270/xnM7ENdUyE76ZkU1.mp4?tag=10
And this:
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1311358890777473029/pu/vid/480x270/DjgqSAR70oae1lq7.mp4?tag=10

And he has plenty of legacy that media doesn't tell you. Like peace in the Middle East. Something Kerry said wouldn't happen until you solve Israeli-Palestanian conflict. This is just sad.

Beautiful post. Trump has done more good than all of the US Presidents combined. To me, he is the second coming of Jesus Christ. I know those are very big words, but what this man has done for the country and the world could never be repaid. He saved my stepson's life. Because of Trump's healthcare policies, he was able to get the medication he needed.

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: furio_from_naples] #1001187
12/11/20 12:45 PM
12/11/20 12:45 PM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
This is Kerry back in 2016? Anyway, If media was fair and balanced, at least one debate and one question would be about foreign affairs, where Trump really trumped, or if that phony Nobel Peace Prize meant anything, he should have gotten one. UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Sudan, Morocco now all recognize Israel and started relationship with Israel. Who was able to even imagine this before Trump?

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1337136064465678339/pu/vid/480x270/rPl8yM_cacxpcYOz.mp4?tag=10

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: XDCX] #1001188
12/11/20 12:46 PM
12/11/20 12:46 PM
Underboss
Underboss

Why would I call a white man the n word?

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: furio_from_naples] #1001189
12/11/20 01:04 PM
12/11/20 01:04 PM
R
RollinBones Offline
Underboss
RollinBones  Offline
R
Underboss
Ralphie is clearly a troll. Just read his posts here, posting about fake tattoos and trying to incite people.. I mean, look at his avatar. Clearly a troll.

Edit: Ralphie's avatar at the time was of Adolf Eichmann, the high-ranking Nazi. As trolls do, he changed it immediately after I called him out.

Last edited by RollinBones; 12/11/20 02:37 PM.
Re: Trump or Biden [Re: furio_from_naples] #1001190
12/11/20 01:09 PM
12/11/20 01:09 PM
Underboss
Underboss
I'm not trying to incite anyone. People have different opinions. I didn't post about fake tattoos. It's not a picture of me but its my tattoo

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: ralphie_cifaretto] #1001192
12/11/20 01:13 PM
12/11/20 01:13 PM
R
RollinBones Offline
Underboss
RollinBones  Offline
R
Underboss
I'm not trying to incite anyone. People have different opinions. I didn't post about fake tattoos. It's not a picture of me but its my tattoo

Sure, Adolf.. I'm not interested in a conversation just wanted to point out the obvious.

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: furio_from_naples] #1001196
12/11/20 02:20 PM
12/11/20 02:20 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
X and Lilo, nice to have some sanity here.

If Ralphie is such a good Christian man who adores Donald Trump, why would you refer to him as Jesus Christ? What's the first commandment? That you cannot honor false gods. How does a man with five children from three different wives, who pays off porn stars, how does he appeal to Evangelicals? I'm not saying he's the only man who has ever cheated, or the only one who has ever done it in the White House. There is plenty of proof to the contrary. But how does he appeal to the conservatives with a past like that??

How do you equate a good man with one who openly mocks the disabled? Whose family is forbidden from participating in charities because they stole from children with cancer and veterans? Who mocked President Obama for playing golf, saying he would be too busy as president, yet has literally played a year's worth of days? And on top of that, plays at his own clubs so that the secret service and his staff pay Trump properties for thousands of your tax dollars, millions over the last four years? Who, after years, still won't release his tax returns? Who started the racist birther rumors about President Obama? You think he did well on the economy? Look at the national debt!! It has skyrocketed under his administration! Don't confuse the economy and the Dow. They are two different things. And what kind of father is he? He's completely inappropriate about Ivanka, in the most nauseating and creepy way possible. What kind of man gets invited to throw out the first ball and doesn't bring his teenage son with him? Are there any photos of him with Barron, aside from getting on and off a plane or helicopter? He's the only Trump I feel bad for. He's a narcissist in the very worst way, perhaps even a sociopath.

And don't even get me started on the First Lady. She entered this country on an Einstein visa, an amazing feat since she dropped out of college. She supposedly speaks several languages, but always needs and uses an interpreter on visits with foreign dignitaries (the president of France and the pope, when she's supposed to be fluent in both French and Italian, for example). Plus the fact that none of her initiatives get past their press conference. She did manage to destroy the Rose Garden. And is she so tone deaf that at a time when millions of Americans are sick, dying, unemployed and on the brink of homelessness, that she touted opening the tennis pavilion?? And let's not forget that this classy gold digger did soft core porn modeling. What a role model! Also, spent millions of taxpayer dollars to stay in NYC at the beginning of his term to renegotiate her prenup.

And do you think he really gives two turds about this election? It's all a money grab. Any donation to his election defense fund that is under $8,000 doesn't even go to that fund. It goes to his PAC, which gives him very liberal use of the money, and to the RNC. When it comes to this man and his actions, always follow the money trail. He's fleecing people who can't afford it.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Trump or Biden [Re: ralphie_cifaretto] #1001198
12/11/20 02:41 PM
12/11/20 02:41 PM
California
X
XDCX Offline
XDCX  Offline
X

California

Why would I call a white man the n word?

Why would you call ANYONE the n word? That's the real question. And the answer is you're racist. Just own it.

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: furio_from_naples] #1001201
12/11/20 02:47 PM
12/11/20 02:47 PM
Underboss
Underboss

Is a black man who uses the word 'cracker' racist? Why can black people use the n word but not whites? I've never been racist in my life. I once performed CPR on a little black girl. Yeah so racist

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: ralphie_cifaretto] #1001202
12/11/20 02:59 PM
12/11/20 02:59 PM
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ
We're trying very hard to keep this thread open. Let's keep race out of this starting right now!

Last edited by Turnbull; 12/11/20 03:00 PM.

Ntra la porta tua lu sangu � sparsu,
E nun me mporta si ce muoru accisu...
E s'iddu muoru e vaju mparadisu
Si nun ce truovo a ttia, mancu ce trasu.
Re: Trump or Biden [Re: furio_from_naples] #1001204
12/11/20 03:51 PM
12/11/20 03:51 PM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
So we are insane for wanting peace in the Middle East and not having president of the US paying mullahs and enable them to kill hundred thousands and displacing people in the Middle East. I guess his personal life whatever it is, is more important than our lives. Not that they found a single thing on his children, not even one drunken party. And yet he has been an awful father somehow. Be happy now. Business as usual is on the way. Biden never touched any woman, was never inappropriate, and always was nice to reporters. Never had picture with KKK, and is squeaky clean, nothing to see, all he has including his mansion was on government salary. Looking forward to Kerry with having multiple houses and a private jet telling the world to take a bus to reduce carbon footprint. No need to follow the money trail there!

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: ralphie_cifaretto] #1001205
12/11/20 03:57 PM
12/11/20 03:57 PM
California
X
XDCX Offline
XDCX  Offline
X

California

Is a black man who uses the word 'cracker' racist? Why can black people use the n word but not whites? I've never been racist in my life. I once performed CPR on a little black girl. Yeah so racist

The real question isn't "why can't you?" The real question is why would you want to?

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: afsaneh77] #1001222
12/11/20 09:46 PM
12/11/20 09:46 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline
THE BOSS
Irishman12  Offline
THE BOSS

The Villa Quatro
Tolerate, stick to the 1st amendment and stick to what's important. You've got a great country. Don't let them ruin it.

We're slowly losing our rights in this country unfortunately afsaneh in the name of "progressivism." That's why so many of us on the right are fighting so vehemently against the lose of our rights, all the while being accused of being racist, sexist, etc.

Re: Trump or Biden [Re: XDCX] #1001223
12/11/20 10:07 PM
12/11/20 10:07 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline
THE BOSS
Irishman12  Offline
THE BOSS

The Villa Quatro
I don't recall saying or implying that you are racist, Irish. You've neither said nor done anything to ever make me make that assumption. I do believe ralphie is racist based on his previous posts.

Could there have been fraud? Sure there could have been. But the burden of proof lies with the accuser. And thus far, there has been no proof or evidence of any widespread voter fraud. None. Whatsoever.

I have no party affiliation. I am disgusted by both the DNC and the GOP, and therefore refuse to affiliate myself with either party.

But regarding racism and Trump supporters: do I believe that all Trump supporters are racist? Of course not. Do I think that racists are drawn to Trump's hate-filled rhetoric? Yes i do. Because there can be no mistake about it, Donald Trump is a racist, bigoted, egotistical, self-centered, just all around sorry excuse of a human being. And I predict he will go down in history as one of the worst presidents in the history of this nation. But I will also concede that his legacy will probably be based more on his personality than anything he actually accomplished while in office. Which wasn't very much anyway.

My apologies, I misquoted you: you did not accuse me of being a racist but a cult follower simply because I voted for and support Trump. I'm not a cult follower. I was never political before 2016 and I've bit my tongue for the past 3 years while I've had friends, the media, and the left do nothing but railroad this President. I know that by engaging in these conversations, I'm not changing anyone's mind (please note, you're not changing mine either). But I have found my voice, I will speak up, and I will support my President. In saying that, don't get it twisted and believe what the media would have you believe: that if you voted for Donald Trump you automatically agree with every single word that comes out of his mouth, every piece of legislation that has come across his desk, every policy he's enforced, etc. No, I'm a free thinker and I believe Trump was a better President than Hillary would have been (or Biden for that matter). But I can call him out just the same and not agree with everything the man says. And I'm glad you said not all Trump supporters are racist because we aren't. Yes, racists are attracted to him. Do I wish he was more outspoken about that? Of course, nobody likes racist! But also please keep in mind, I didn't vote for Trump because he's a "nice guy." This isn't a popularity contest. I want someone who will do the job, put the American people first, stand up to our enemies, and make this country great again. In his 4 years in office, with the amount of lies, deceits, distractions, media interference, all things considered: I think he did a great job and as of now, is probably the best President during my lifetime. I respect your views as well as I've always said, everyone has a right to their opinion. Mine's no more right than yours and vice versa.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull