GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Toodoped, VanillaLimeCoke), 153 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,415
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,819
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,505
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,301
Posts1,058,210
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: NE;Latin Kings bust, boss is Italian, ties to mob [Re: sittite] #982684
12/13/19 08:56 PM
12/13/19 08:56 PM
A
Andragathia Offline
Made Member
Andragathia  Offline
A
Made Member
Furio, the Spaniards you refer to were the decendants of Romans. If you go far enough back. And if you are Neapolitano, you are probably a Norman in some sense, and further back you are a lucani. Unless you are a Nigerian who imigrated recently posing as Furio.

Re: NE;Latin Kings bust, boss is Italian, ties to mob [Re: mike68] #982685
12/13/19 09:01 PM
12/13/19 09:01 PM
A
Andragathia Offline
Made Member
Andragathia  Offline
A
Made Member
Kuci, it's like in the USA, I'm called Caucasian. They are mountains in russia or some shit. How am I Caucasian? People don't care about history because they were on the wrong side. I asked a colombian once who her country was named after, she didn't know. And furio, I'm Garibaldi, not Mussolini.

Re: NE;Latin Kings bust, boss is Italian, ties to mob [Re: Andragathia] #982722
12/14/19 09:14 AM
12/14/19 09:14 AM
Word Wide
MolochioInduced Offline
Underboss
MolochioInduced  Offline
Underboss
Word Wide
Regarding the Siggy tale about St. Lucy and having her eyes cut out. These Sigs were able to present that the beef between Sicilians/Southern Italians, specifically men of honor/respect is what has grown into CN, LCN, Camorra, Ndrangheta vs LE over this stuff. It’s the original and only Vendetta, over blood. Everything else is just a business version.

The example was James Bulger and the FBI vs the Mob, basically hate for Wops, I apologize if that term is inappropriate on here. That is why when the opportunity to get Bulger, it was a ‘family’ associate and they tried to cut Whitey Bulger’s eyes out of his head. I don’t know how to prove it, but the Sigs can be convincing, at least the ones I have know.

In Sicily, women are more dangerous than the shotgun.
Re: NE;Latin Kings bust, boss is Italian, ties to mob [Re: Andragathia] #982732
12/14/19 11:23 AM
12/14/19 11:23 AM
naples,italy
furio_from_naples Offline
furio_from_naples  Offline

naples,italy
Originally Posted by Andragathia
Furio, the Spaniards you refer to were the decendants of Romans. If you go far enough back. And if you are Neapolitano, you are probably a Norman in some sense, and further back you are a lucani. Unless you are a Nigerian who imigrated recently posing as Furio.

The Roman spaniards mixed with the barbarians and the dont had the same DNA with the italians in 1500s.
So the spanish soldiers that conquered the south america mixed with indios.
For my origins the only thing that I know was that my grandmother was descend from a swiss guard that had some lands in Lazio.

Re: NE;Latin Kings bust, boss is Italian, ties to mob [Re: MolochioInduced] #982733
12/14/19 11:29 AM
12/14/19 11:29 AM
naples,italy

naples,italy
Originally Posted by MolochioInduced
Regarding the Siggy tale about St. Lucy and having her eyes cut out. These Sigs were able to present that the beef between Sicilians/Southern Italians, specifically men of honor/respect is what has grown into CN, LCN, Camorra, Ndrangheta vs LE over this stuff. It’s the original and only Vendetta, over blood. Everything else is just a business version.

The example was James Bulger and the FBI vs the Mob, basically hate for Wops, I apologize if that term is inappropriate on here. That is why when the opportunity to get Bulger, it was a ‘family’ associate and they tried to cut Whitey Bulger’s eyes out of his head. I don’t know how to prove it, but the Sigs can be convincing, at least the ones I have know.

Bulger was hit on the head with a paddock in a sick by two men ,I think that his eyes was out to the beating. The alleged killers freddy fotios and decalogero was stand up guys that refused to cooperate and get life so they hate snitch and take the opportunity to kill Bulger and thats it.
Dont watch OZ and nino schibetta death that is only fiction.

Re: NE;Latin Kings bust, boss is Italian, ties to mob [Re: furio_from_naples] #982734
12/14/19 11:31 AM
12/14/19 11:31 AM
Word Wide
MolochioInduced Offline
Underboss
MolochioInduced  Offline
Underboss
Word Wide
Swiss guards!! That is some high court stuff, dignified is what I mean. That’s awesome that you were able to get that info. Would you know if it’s related to the House of Pacelli, Eugenio Pacelli went onto become Papa Pio Dodici, also was the priest for the Kennedys as well. Very cool and interesting.

Re: NE;Latin Kings bust, boss is Italian, ties to mob [Re: furio_from_naples] #982735
12/14/19 11:33 AM
12/14/19 11:33 AM
Word Wide
MolochioInduced Offline
Underboss
MolochioInduced  Offline
Underboss
Word Wide
Fair enough, I have never watched OZ, I should check it out. When you’re doing life, whacking Bulger is like winning the Lottery, makes sense

The story goes deeper into Dante and The Inferno, levels of Hell, cooking spiriti in Hades. As well as the living dead that don’t die and those yet to be born, being able to communicate to those alive

Last edited by MolochioInduced; 12/14/19 11:38 AM.

Re: NE;Latin Kings bust, boss is Italian, ties to mob [Re: MolochioInduced] #982737
12/14/19 11:59 AM
12/14/19 11:59 AM
B
Balaclava777 Offline
Button
Balaclava777  Offline
B
Button
Fair enough, I have never watched OZ, I should check it out. When you’re doing life, whacking Bulger is like winning the Lottery, makes sense

The story goes deeper into Dante and The Inferno, levels of Hell, cooking spiriti in Hades. As well as the living dead that don’t die and those yet to be born, being able to communicate to those alive

OZ is an excellent show! Looks a bit dated by today’s standards but that’s bc it was from 23 years ago. Lots of Sopranos and Wire actors throughout.

Re: NE;Latin Kings bust, boss is Italian, ties to mob [Re: Balaclava777] #982738
12/14/19 12:10 PM
12/14/19 12:10 PM
Word Wide
MolochioInduced Offline
Underboss
MolochioInduced  Offline
Underboss
Word Wide
I love both of those shows. I am on my seventh full viewing of Sopranos currently, will definitely check it out. Thanks

Re: NE;Latin Kings bust, boss is Italian, ties to mob [Re: MolochioInduced] #982739
12/14/19 12:18 PM
12/14/19 12:18 PM
naples,italy

naples,italy
Swiss guards!! That is some high court stuff, dignified is what I mean. That’s awesome that you were able to get that info. Would you know if it’s related to the House of Pacelli, Eugenio Pacelli went onto become Papa Pio Dodici, also was the priest for the Kennedys as well. Very cool and interesting.

Nope,I wasnt so lucky. lol

Re: NE;Latin Kings bust, boss is Italian, ties to mob [Re: m2w] #982913
12/16/19 06:48 PM
12/16/19 06:48 PM
T
TheAngel Offline
Wiseguy
TheAngel  Offline
T
Wiseguy
Originally Posted by m2w
Originally Posted by MegaMikejr
Organized Crime in Chicago is run by Cartels through Latin Kings that juvi gang is bigger then anything the outfit got to offer even in NY and as per thi LK bust all the way down the East Coast

they just deal drugs and that's all, they have not political connections, never heard they are in the construction business, waste business or something like that, just street crimes and most members under30

Of course, that’s isn’t true whatsoever & can be quite easily refuted. You made that up. They control several aldermen in Chicago, most notably Logan Square (undoubtedly the hottest & most rapidly gentrifying neighborhood in Chicago) alderman ‘Proco’ Joe Moreno, a well known LK puppet.

LCN aren’t in waste anymore either & barely in construction, so I don’t see your point. The Latin Kings are a worldwide juggernaut that are involved in too many things to list, Blue collar & white collar

Re: NE;Latin Kings bust, boss is Italian, ties to mob [Re: MolochioInduced] #982914
12/16/19 06:52 PM
12/16/19 06:52 PM
T
TheAngel Offline
Wiseguy
TheAngel  Offline
T
Wiseguy

How is a guard dignified or high court?

Re: NE;Latin Kings bust, boss is Italian, ties to mob [Re: Andragathia] #982915
12/16/19 06:53 PM
12/16/19 06:53 PM
T
TheAngel Offline
Wiseguy
TheAngel  Offline
T
Wiseguy
Originally Posted by Andragathia
Kuci, it's like in the USA, I'm called Caucasian. They are mountains in russia or some shit. How am I Caucasian? People don't care about history because they were on the wrong side. I asked a colombian once who her country was named after, she didn't know. And furio, I'm Garibaldi, not Mussolini.

The Caucasus mountains are perhaps the most gorgeous range in all of Europe. They straddle Russia & Georgia. Georgia is perhaps the most geographically beautiful country in the world.

Re: NE;Latin Kings bust, boss is Italian, ties to mob [Re: TheAngel] #982918
12/16/19 07:26 PM
12/16/19 07:26 PM
M
m2w Offline
Underboss
m2w  Offline
M
Underboss
Originally Posted by TheAngel
Originally Posted by m2w
Organized Crime in Chicago is run by Cartels through Latin Kings that juvi gang is bigger then anything the outfit got to offer even in NY and as per thi LK bust all the way down the East Coast

they just deal drugs and that's all, they have not political connections, never heard they are in the construction business, waste business or something like that, just street crimes and most members under30

Of course, that’s isn’t true whatsoever & can be quite easily refuted. You made that up. They control several aldermen in Chicago, most notably Logan Square (undoubtedly the hottest & most rapidly gentrifying neighborhood in Chicago) alderman ‘Proco’ Joe Moreno, a well known LK puppet.

i imagine you have proofs and you can post them, right?

Re: NE;Latin Kings bust, boss is Italian, ties to mob [Re: MegaMikejr] #982920
12/16/19 08:31 PM
12/16/19 08:31 PM
J
JohnnySalami Offline
Wiseguy
JohnnySalami  Offline
J
Wiseguy
Go to Springfield they own businesses to launder their money from car dealerships to ice cream shops. I’ll give you Unions Italians got that on lock down but anything around Main Street which is a lot is theirs or the charge rent. In New Haven anything from Congress street to Grand ave to Ferry Street nothing gets built that they don’t get a piece of and I’m talking about miles not blocks & even the black gangs like KSI pay.
Largest juvi I guess gang in the Country The Families deal drugs also but ask yourself where they get it from maybe not the Gambinos but it will all lead back to the Latin gangs.
PS
I was there

Even in queens bout 10-15 years ago there was a guy named shorty who was LK and cartel connected he owned 2-3 blocks of car dealerships and was one of the biggest weed and coke trafficker in the metropolitan area. Around 2005-2010 if you got weed chances are it came from him than he went away and a guy named blanco took over who was cartel connected. Blanc is still around he bounces back from Brentwood to Florida to Colombia

Last edited by JohnnySalami; 12/16/19 08:32 PM.
Re: NE;Latin Kings bust, boss is Italian, ties to mob [Re: TheAngel] #982922
12/16/19 09:23 PM
Word Wide
MolochioInduced Offline
Underboss
MolochioInduced  Offline
Underboss
Word Wide
Swiss Guard is the name of the security around the Pope. Eugenio Pacelli aka Pope Pius 12, noble black blood family with papacy. The Vatican is a sovereign state, basically a royal bloodline of Rome from Caesar. Medici, Sforza are some other. Hanging around people like that or protecting them would be the same as doing it for a Queen Elizabeth 2 or Queen Beatrix. That’s what I was looking to learn from Furio.

Eugenio Pacelli was Secretary of State for Vatican prior to being Pope. He was Pope during WW2, and was close with the Kennedy family. He died the same year that Leggio killed Navara, then the rise of the Corleonesi.

The tie in with Burlesconi and Sforza family (House of the Snake), and the Corleonesi and Burlesconi is the stuff GF3 is sort of about.

Last edited by MolochioInduced; 12/16/19 09:59 PM.

Re: NE;Latin Kings bust, boss is Italian, ties to mob [Re: mike68] #982923
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

seen another recent interview that guy vlad hes good anyways he got king tone from nyc hbo doc fame. hes reformed or so he says he looks like a fat italian lol really east new york to. but he speaks spanish

Re: NE;Latin Kings bust, boss is Italian, ties to mob [Re: pmac] #982924
12/16/19 09:32 PM
12/16/19 09:32 PM
J
JohnnySalami Offline
Wiseguy
JohnnySalami  Offline
J
Wiseguy
I had a childhood friend who’s dad appeared in that show gangland not as a guest but in those short home video clips he passed away now but he held the highest position (1st crown) in the Brentwood Long Island chapter. He was a mean dude lol

Re: NE;Latin Kings bust, boss is Italian, ties to mob [Re: mike68] #982926
12/16/19 09:42 PM
12/16/19 09:42 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

oh they have some evil dudes in there rank n file, some real cool. ive meet many. sometimes i work on jobs with them and see there little crown tats i no imedialtly but i dont care

Re: NE;Latin Kings bust, boss is Italian, ties to mob [Re: m2w] #982947
12/17/19 06:41 AM
12/17/19 06:41 AM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by m2w
Originally Posted by TheAngel
Originally Posted by m2w

i imagine you have proofs and you can post them, right?

Do you deliver proof for everything you post?
Do you have proof that the Chicago Outfit isn't dead and buried? I mean, I think that the Outfit is still active to some degree, but can you find any "proof" for this?

Re: NE;Latin Kings bust, boss is Italian, ties to mob [Re: TheKillingJoke] #982949
12/17/19 07:18 AM
12/17/19 07:18 AM
naples,italy

naples,italy
Do you have proof that the Chicago Outfit isn't dead and buried? I mean, I think that the Outfit is still active to some degree, but can you find any "proof" for this?

https://abc7chicago.com/with-top-chicago-mob-boss-dead-outfit-looks-for-new-blood/3550181/

With top Chicago mob boss dead, Outfit looks for new blood

By Chuck Goudie, Barb Markoff, Christine Tressel and Ross Weidner
Saturday, June 2, 2018
CHICAGO (WLS) -- Now that John "No Nose" DiFronzo is no longer running the Chicago Outfit, who will fill the void left by his death is an open question.

As the ABC7 I-Team first reported this week, DiFronzo died Sunday from complications of Alzheimer's. He was 89.

"This is obviously an organization that promotes from within" said Chicago mob expert John Binder. "They don't take ads in the Wall Street Journal announcing a job search."

Although illicit businesses such as the Outfit don't have open meetings or put out annual reports, there are internal rules and succession plans in place to deal with the death of the boss-whether it occurs naturally or at the end of a gun barrel as was the case with Sam "Momo" Giancana in 1975.

DiFronzo's declining health the past few years may have allowed the mob to restructure its upper crust in anticipation of his death. The top two spots in the Outfit are now thought to be occupied by one infamous gangland name and one less recognized.

Salvatore "Solly D" DeLaurentis is the best known, un-incarcerated Chicago mob figure today-and considered "consigliere" to the Outfit.

DeLaurentis, 79, was released from federal prison in 2006 after serving a long sentence for racketeering, extortion and tax fraud. The north suburban resident is notorious for using the phrase "trunk music." That is the gurgling sound made by a decomposing corpse in a car trunk.

These days ex-con DeLaurentis claims he has gone clean--literally.

"I'm in the carpet cleaning business," DeLaurentis told the I-Team on Friday. He laughed off those who said he was the boss or involved in mob rackets at all and said the FBI should know that because the bureau monitors his activities.

DeLaurentis has long been a mob-denier. "The Outfit is like a group that comes in here to paint the walls" he told investigative reporter Chuck Goudie during a 1993 interview. "It's the painting outfit."

During that television interview conducted at the federal lock-up in Chicago, DeLaurentis said he was "a bricklayer by trade" and a part-time gambler. "We gamble" he said "but as far as Mafia, I don't know what that is."

GOUDIE: "So you contend that if there is a Chicago Outfit it's an outfit of gamblers?"

DELAURENTIS: "Yea. Right. An outfit of guys who gamble. If they were any other kind of businessmen they'd be in the chamber of commerce."

The new head of the FBI in Chicago disagrees with statement's that there is no mob-or that it is washed up.

"Are they out there leaving people dead in the streets?" asks FBI special agent in charge Jeffrey Sallet. "No. But just because people aren't killing somebody doesn't mean that they don't represent a threat" Sallet said. "Mob guys or Outfit guys-whatever you want to call them-are resilient. Where there is an opportunity to make money, they will engage. The reason they don't kill people the same way they did 25 years ago is because it's bad for business."

The second in command of the Chicago Outfit, according to some mobwatchers, is convicted enforcer Albert "Albie the Falcon" Vena, 69. The squat Vena did beat a murder charge in 1992 after the killing of a syndicate-connected drug dealer. He is thought to oversee day-to-day operations of the Outfit.

Vena is a protégé of notorious West Side mob boss Joey "the Clown" Lombardo, who is imprisoned for life following conviction in the 2007 Family Secrets mob murder case.

Regardless of what some see as an evolving line-up atop the Chicago mob, defense attorney Joe Lopez, who has represented numerous top hoodlums, says the Outfit is a thing of the past.

"I don't think anybody is ruling the roost. I think the roost was closed" Lopez told the I-Team.

He disputes that DeLaurentis has succeeded John DiFronzo. "He's old too" said Lopez, who proudly carries his own nickname "The Shark." Lopez said that Chicago mob leaders "became obsolete" and were put out of business by the "digital revolution has changed the entire world." Other mob experts differ.

"The outfit is a criminal enterprise, it's still functioning" said John Binder, author of "The Chicago Outfit" book. Binder maintains that the mob has a working relationship with Chicago street gangs. He says the Outfit is "involved in the wholesaling and to some extent importation" of cocaine and heroin that gangs sell on city streets. "Just because it's not the Outfit guys standing on the West Side or South Side selling it doesn't mean they aren't actively involved in making a lot of money off of narcotics themselves."

Re: NE;Latin Kings bust, boss is Italian, ties to mob [Re: mike68] #982958
12/17/19 09:45 AM
12/17/19 09:45 AM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
^ Well one can take this article as "proof" - and personally I do believe what's being stated in the article - but someone with a certain amount of skepticism would just dismiss this article as another news bulletin based on some truth and some speculation.

What I'm trying to say is: how you gonna determine what's "proof" and what's not?

It's extremely annoying when you call out other commenters for proof - implying they're telling a bunch of bullshit as a rule - if something is stated that doesn't fit your agenda.

Re: NE;Latin Kings bust, boss is Italian, ties to mob [Re: mike68] #982972
12/17/19 01:48 PM
12/17/19 01:48 PM
M
m2w Offline
Underboss
m2w  Offline
M
Underboss
Originally Posted by TheKillingJoke
Do you deliver proof for everything you post?

yes, for proofs i mean indictments, le reports, wiretaps etc. speculations are not proofs... the outfit seems to be barely active compared to new york families, no more than 30 made members, but according to fbi still a viable family

Re: NE;Latin Kings bust, boss is Italian, ties to mob [Re: mike68] #983499
12/27/19 09:32 PM
12/27/19 09:32 PM
New York City
J
Joe_Gbino Offline
Associate
Joe_Gbino  Offline
J
Associate
New York City
Michael is related to a Genoves retired associate who was busted for running a gambling ring

Giuseppe Gambino
Re: NE;Latin Kings bust, boss is Italian, ties to mob [Re: mike68] #983530
12/28/19 05:35 AM
12/28/19 05:35 AM
M
MeyerLansky Offline
Underboss
MeyerLansky  Offline
M
Underboss
people think that if no one is getting whacked and no arrests are being made then the family is ''dead''
but i think is more then likely that they rebuild themselves and the same goes for any other family that being under the rader

Re: NE;Latin Kings bust, boss is Italian, ties to mob [Re: TheKillingJoke] #983533
12/28/19 06:50 AM
12/28/19 06:50 AM
naples,italy

naples,italy
Originally Posted by TheKillingJoke
^ Well one can take this article as "proof" - and personally I do believe what's being stated in the article - but someone with a certain amount of skepticism would just dismiss this article as another news bulletin based on some truth and some speculation.

What I'm trying to say is: how you gonna determine what's "proof" and what's not?

It's extremely annoying when you call out other commenters for proof - implying they're telling a bunch of bullshit as a rule - if something is stated that doesn't fit your agenda.

Thanks to Snake

April 2000
Gambling
Anthony Dote
Donald Scalise
Carl Dote
Francis Mazza
Jack Cozzi
Frank Adamo
Sherman Goldman

January 2001
Fraud
Michael Spano, Sr.*
James Inendino*
Emil Schullo
Peter Volpe
Gregory Ross

February 2002
Gambling
William DiDomenico
Nicholas Malizzio
Natale Saraceno
Anthony Orlando
Dimitrios Fotopoulos
James DiGiulio
Phillip Coleman
Gerald Lenza

April 2002
Gambling/Money Laundering
Phillip Cozzo
William Shlifka
Michael Riccio
Steven Mariani
Carmen Trombetta
James Sarno, Sr.
Rosario DiMarco
Sam Lenoci
James Prebis

April 2005
Racketeering
Nicholas Calabrese*
James Marcello*
Joseph Lombardo*
Frank Calabrese, Sr.*
Frank Schweihs*
Frank Saladino
Paul Schiro
Michael Marcello
Nicholas Ferriola
Anthony Doyle
Michael Ricci
Thomas Johnson
Joseph Venezia
Dennis Johnson

June 2006
Tax Evasion
Rocco Lombardo
Richard Rizzolo
A bunch of other people

March 2010
Labor Racketeering
Rudolph Fratto*
William Degironemo

January 2011
Conspiracy to Commit Robbery
Joseph "Jerry" Scalise
Arthur Rachel
Robert Pullia

July 2013
Extortion
Michael "Mickey" Davis
Paul Carparelli
Frank Orlando
Mark Dziuban
George Brown
Vito Iozzo
Robert McManus

July 2014
Racketeering
Robert Panozzo
Paul Koroluk
Robert Panozzo, Jr.
Maher Abuhabsah
Maria Koroluk

May 2017
Labor Racketeering
John Matassa, Jr.*

Re: NE;Latin Kings bust, boss is Italian, ties to mob [Re: furio_from_naples] #983541
12/28/19 12:10 PM
12/28/19 12:10 PM
New York
A
AngieColombo Offline
Associate
AngieColombo  Offline
A
Associate
New York
David "Fat Chicky" Cecchetelli was a genovese associate and Is the MS13 leader Michael Cecchetelli nephew

“”get the f*uck outta here””
Re: NE;Latin Kings bust, boss is Italian, ties to mob [Re: AngieColombo] #983551
12/28/19 03:41 PM
12/28/19 03:41 PM
naples,italy

naples,italy
Originally Posted by AngieColombo
David "Fat Chicky" Cecchetelli was a genovese associate and Is the MS13 leader Michael Cecchetelli nephew

But the most important qustioni is: Cecchetelli habla espanol? lol lol lol

Re: NE;Latin Kings bust, boss is Italian, ties to mob [Re: mike68] #983552
12/28/19 03:43 PM
12/28/19 03:43 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

there a good article today on masslive. hes been a latin king since he was a teen

Re: NE;Latin Kings bust, boss is Italian, ties to mob [Re: pmac] #983587
12/29/19 02:20 AM
12/29/19 02:20 AM
J
JC Offline
Made Member
JC  Offline
J
Made Member
Originally Posted by pmac
there a good article today on masslive. hes been a latin king since he was a teen

How embarraresed must this kid's family be? From being associated with the Genovese family to this?

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull