GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 99 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,094
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,352
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,485
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,213
Posts1,056,142
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Print Thread
Page 98 of 155 1 2 96 97 98 99 100 154 155
Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: MolochioInduced] #981897
11/30/19 05:56 PM
11/30/19 05:56 PM
Word Wide
MolochioInduced Offline
Underboss
MolochioInduced  Offline
Underboss
Word Wide
Also I gotta go, is that Cosimo Quail Commiso I think got released from prison in Naples and Rocco Papalia got released from prison in Milan recently

The killing of Mila Barber by mistake, and the killing of Cosimo Commiso and wife. One has a mistake undertone then other southern Italy as man and woman both targeted.

Wolfpack=HA using street gangs? Or are they partners?Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver street gangs for hire? Street gang members shooters of Luppino for sure.

Article states a war between HA and mob in the Woodbridge as well. Could explain HA& Outlaws maybe all 1%ers (Loners, Bacchus, new Red Devils) not fighting, and mostly Mobsters and family being hurt

https://www.voiceonline.com/ontario-spillover-effect/

Last edited by MolochioInduced; 11/30/19 06:25 PM.

In Sicily, women are more dangerous than the shotgun.
Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: MolochioInduced] #981898
11/30/19 06:50 PM
11/30/19 06:50 PM
Woodbridge ON Canada
Bobbybacala Offline
Button
Bobbybacala  Offline
Button
Woodbridge ON Canada
Originally Posted by MolochioInduced
Nice, thanks Bacala. Do you or anyone else know if the Figliomeni that were busted in the Woodbridge area are related to the Filgliomeni from Railway St/Rocco Perri crew. They either used last name Ross or Romeo, lived on different street than Railway . Two brothers one killed the other. Related could be through archangel Mike and/or the piccolo Tony Papalia. Something to do with Stella and Holy Mother

I don't know but figliomeni is a very common last name in calabria

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: Bobbybacala] #981901
11/30/19 07:33 PM
11/30/19 07:33 PM
Word Wide
MolochioInduced Offline
Underboss
MolochioInduced  Offline
Underboss
Word Wide
Ok, it’s a specific blood, pretty sure there were Commisso in Hamilton at that time, but regardless it’s all blood from the same geographic area. Pretty sure marriage is based on blood=respect and honor, same for man and woman

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #981936
12/01/19 01:36 PM
12/01/19 01:36 PM
Word Wide
MolochioInduced Offline
Underboss
MolochioInduced  Offline
Underboss
Word Wide
Posted this another thread, others might find it appropriate here, if not I apologize.

After all the great discussions and information that has been shared. I have been able to acquire the following, and am hoping that others will help confirm or disqualify the following

For I have been told is that 1%ers have been using Martial Arts schools for decades as fronts for the business of OC, similar to the mob and boxing. With this new thing MMA that the bikers have continued the trend and use MMA as their fronts for drugs, pimping and recruiting women/children, as well as talent.

The interesting part is the people that also use it as a front for shared interest/business that usually couldn’t associated. The MMA community enables cops, bikers and government to work together without others/competition being aware. This disguised relationship already provides a platform where they have a shared business interests that need to be protected the front, so their shared business of criminality can thrive

Adrian Woolley, President of Peel Police Association, former Canadian MMA champ, was trained in a school Iron Tiger or Combat something owner of the school is a high level friend of HA , apparently full patch HA were always visible, nickname OneEye, also guy from Cambridge, don’t know if the city even exists, named Mitch. School in the Woodbridge, Double Dragon, being moving drugs since 80’s, Rick or Mickey is owner. Legendary Martial Arts Rick Joslin from Hamilton, full patch original Red Devil, was seen being photographed in 2008ish with table of full patch HA at fight shown in Ontario. Mark Stables full patch HA, owned MMA school Mecca in Toronto, got deported now in Mexico, I was told. Guy name Danny Moroney runs MMA school the Woodbridge, brother is full patch HA.

Stephen Patry, legend in Quebec MMA, brother was HA who fought Rock Machine, was George St Pierre manager, until he lost first fight. In 2009, promotion in Quebec XMMA, shut down because HA front. The timing is the same as major HA bust 2009 in Quebec. With the HAs that were busted then now getting out this could be part of all the violence, without fronts the business of criminals doesn’t work.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/amp/UnderGround/XMMA--Hells-Angels:1470263

The MMA schools either pay a tax or front for the bikers, since the MMA industry has grown, so has the potential for profits. The network is almost exclusively bikers and cops. Which can explain the biker harmony in Ontario, HA/Outlaws etc, protect shared business. Also the cross province Ontario vs Quebec HA fight, as released HAs want back what is theirs. MMA was originated in Quebec in Canada, and was illegal in Ontario until 2010, since then it really has been a huge failure. The Ontario group refusing to acknowledge Quebec superiority. Now with 95 HA Nomads being released the stakes are as high as they get. Rizzuto was king when MMA started in Quebec and thrived, was close with Mom Boucher and other 95 Nomads. Could be an angle that when explained to me, seems very plausible

The MMA industries growth also opens up revenue to laundry money via the media HA Ontario President?Joe Ertel, and guy named Harold have ties to Rogers, Tsn, Sportsnet. Enables to control the narrative in the media, potentially everything that is written or spoken in Ontario media, as which people get to front for them, the big money in the province of Ontario

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: MolochioInduced] #981938
12/01/19 01:44 PM
12/01/19 01:44 PM
Word Wide
MolochioInduced Offline
Underboss
MolochioInduced  Offline
Underboss
Word Wide
Also major MMA club was being built in Hamilton 2014, place was a bust over a million put into it to front for HA union from Ontario and Quebec. Guy named Jim Flood was the project boss, martial arts champ on 90’s lots of ties to bikers, was trying to get a loan from Musitano’s in 2014, to keep the front going. Don’t know if he got the loan, but some drugs got ripped off from cartel, maybe Ranieri was involved he is dead found in Mexico and shooters of Musitano also fled there.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: MolochioInduced] #981939
12/01/19 01:45 PM
12/01/19 01:45 PM
Word Wide
MolochioInduced Offline
Underboss
MolochioInduced  Offline
Underboss
Word Wide
Most likely Wolf Pack members were in Hamilton through the time the project was started until it went bankrupt

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #981943
12/01/19 02:03 PM
12/01/19 02:03 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

The Figliomeni are a force one of them even became the Mayor of Siderno. He visited Australia and Canada several times.

https://www.occrp.org/en/27-ccwatch...ayor-gets-12-years-for-mafia-association

"The king is dead, long live the king!"
Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #981944
12/01/19 04:45 PM
12/01/19 04:45 PM
A
antimafia Offline OP
Underboss
antimafia  Offline OP
A
Underboss
Do any Montreal-area posters know what happened at the Semolina restaurant in Anjou last night? According to Quebec business-registry records, the owner is a Filippo Iacono. If this incident were related to Italian organized crime, we would have found out by now. So I'm guessing this is something else.

1 dead, 3 injured in shooting at east end Montreal reception hall

https://globalnews.ca/news/6240599/montreal-shooting-reception-hall/

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: MolochioInduced] #981969
12/02/19 12:46 AM
12/02/19 12:46 AM
Woodbridge ON Canada
Bobbybacala Offline
Button
Bobbybacala  Offline
Button
Woodbridge ON Canada
Posted this another thread, others might find it appropriate here, if not I apologize.

After all the great discussions and information that has been shared. I have been able to acquire the following, and am hoping that others will help confirm or disqualify the following

For I have been told is that 1%ers have been using Martial Arts schools for decades as fronts for the business of OC, similar to the mob and boxing. With this new thing MMA that the bikers have continued the trend and use MMA as their fronts for drugs, pimping and recruiting women/children, as well as talent.

The interesting part is the people that also use it as a front for shared interest/business that usually couldn’t associated. The MMA community enables cops, bikers and government to work together without others/competition being aware. This disguised relationship already provides a platform where they have a shared business interests that need to be protected the front, so their shared business of criminality can thrive

Adrian Woolley, President of Peel Police Association, former Canadian MMA champ, was trained in a school Iron Tiger or Combat something owner of the school is a high level friend of HA , apparently full patch HA were always visible, nickname OneEye, also guy from Cambridge, don’t know if the city even exists, named Mitch. School in the Woodbridge, Double Dragon, being moving drugs since 80’s, Rick or Mickey is owner. Legendary Martial Arts Rick Joslin from Hamilton, full patch original Red Devil, was seen being photographed in 2008ish with table of full patch HA at fight shown in Ontario. Mark Stables full patch HA, owned MMA school Mecca in Toronto, got deported now in Mexico, I was told. Guy name Danny Moroney runs MMA school the Woodbridge, brother is full patch HA.

Stephen Patry, legend in Quebec MMA, brother was HA who fought Rock Machine, was George St Pierre manager, until he lost first fight. In 2009, promotion in Quebec XMMA, shut down because HA front. The timing is the same as major HA bust 2009 in Quebec. With the HAs that were busted then now getting out this could be part of all the violence, without fronts the business of criminals doesn’t work.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/amp/UnderGround/XMMA--Hells-Angels:1470263

The MMA schools either pay a tax or front for the bikers, since the MMA industry has grown, so has the potential for profits. The network is almost exclusively bikers and cops. Which can explain the biker harmony in Ontario, HA/Outlaws etc, protect shared business. Also the cross province Ontario vs Quebec HA fight, as released HAs want back what is theirs. MMA was originated in Quebec in Canada, and was illegal in Ontario until 2010, since then it really has been a huge failure. The Ontario group refusing to acknowledge Quebec superiority. Now with 95 HA Nomads being released the stakes are as high as they get. Rizzuto was king when MMA started in Quebec and thrived, was close with Mom Boucher and other 95 Nomads. Could be an angle that when explained to me, seems very plausible

The MMA industries growth also opens up revenue to laundry money via the media HA Ontario President?Joe Ertel, and guy named Harold have ties to Rogers, Tsn, Sportsnet. Enables to control the narrative in the media, potentially everything that is written or spoken in Ontario media, as which people get to front for them, the big money in the province of Ontario

Yup I dont know if they use it as a front but theres lots of h.a who own mma gyms here, one gym I used to go to one of the fighters stole from the safe the owner is h.a i think the fighter fled Canada. Very interesting it's kind of funny you brought this up because the gym i used to go to is massive and I dont think they were turning a profit the memberships were cheap and they didn't have enough customers I think to run the buildings maintenance costs? Makes sense it could be a front.

Last edited by Bobbybacala; 12/02/19 12:51 AM.
Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: Bobbybacala] #981971
12/02/19 06:15 AM
12/02/19 06:15 AM
Word Wide
MolochioInduced Offline
Underboss
MolochioInduced  Offline
Underboss
Word Wide
Thanks man, I haven’t done a workout in years, but it sounded possible, figured I would see what people in the province would say. The front portion of business is very important to those who treat crime as a business. The ability for people to network, plot etc (cops, crooks, government) that couldn’t be seen anywhere else together, is what I found interesting.

Hollander
That interesting you mentioned Australia, the Papalia are in Australia as well? If so, the same family names would of been together in Canada since 1910ish

I believe blood is very important to the Calabrese, that is why I was asking Bacala, if the Figliomeni in the Woodbridge were the same as Rocco Perri/Papalia family

Last edited by MolochioInduced; 12/02/19 06:16 AM.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: MolochioInduced] #981972
12/02/19 06:28 AM
12/02/19 06:28 AM
Word Wide
MolochioInduced Offline
Underboss
MolochioInduced  Offline
Underboss
Word Wide
The gym that was going to be in Hamilton was suppose to provide a jump point in Ontario with borders at Detroit and Buffalo. Everything that came in from Mexico through US would of flown through Hamilton. Combo of business(lying, jealousy, etc) and poor leadership destroyed it. Seems like 25 or more keys of blow were lost, aka stole from cartel

Since then it’s been chaos, there was word that it could of been Ranieri involved, and that Musitano was considered being murdered the start of April 2014, Verducci got it first and that the order came from the USA

Last name Bommarito comes up, not related to the ones in Detroit. It could have been a deal mob, bikers, cops and government were in on. After it fell apart, it became a game of keeping the cartel from killing you until they get what they want. Basically blame anyone but yourself

Last edited by MolochioInduced; 12/02/19 06:31 AM.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: MolochioInduced] #981973
12/02/19 06:51 AM
12/02/19 06:51 AM
Word Wide
MolochioInduced Offline
Underboss
MolochioInduced  Offline
Underboss
Word Wide
The deal was agreed to while Rizzuto was alive and was in operation early fall of 2013. It really didn’t start to fall apart until the start of 2014, Rizzuto passed away last week of December 2013 or close to that. Nobody has stated whether Rizzuto was part of this and if this was a result of the meetings Rizzuto had when he returned from prison officially.

But the creation of the axis point would of serve NYC, as well as others, lends to the idea that Rizzuto and NYC came to an agreement, that allowed Rizzuto to finish Vendetta, no confirmation on this yet.

When he died, it was a case of Rome without Caesar, and the ensuing war that has spread is the result.

Beware the Ides of March, type of stuff

Last edited by MolochioInduced; 12/02/19 06:53 AM.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: MolochioInduced] #981974
12/02/19 07:11 AM
12/02/19 07:11 AM
Word Wide
MolochioInduced Offline
Underboss
MolochioInduced  Offline
Underboss
Word Wide
Video of Mom Boucher recently, anyone know why HA voted him out of HA. Also opinion in the streets regarding him and his close relationship with Rizzuto

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v1HdiQ-G2j8

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: MolochioInduced] #981979
12/02/19 08:00 AM
12/02/19 08:00 AM
Chicago
C
CabriniGreen Offline
Underboss
CabriniGreen  Offline
C
Underboss
Chicago
The latest word was that the Figliomenis hit Verducci....
But you are saying it came from, the USA? USA like who?

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #981980
12/02/19 08:07 AM
12/02/19 08:07 AM
Chicago
C
CabriniGreen Offline
Underboss
CabriniGreen  Offline
C
Underboss
Chicago
Also, who was the point man for the Hamilton ops, Verducci? Musitanos? Or Violis?

I think anti mafia said Verducci might have had links to the cartels.....

I've had a long standing theory that the Violis/Bonnanos wanted to build a pipeline, so your line of reasoning is very intriguing to me...

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: CabriniGreen] #981982
12/02/19 08:14 AM
12/02/19 08:14 AM
Word Wide
MolochioInduced Offline
Underboss
MolochioInduced  Offline
Underboss
Word Wide
That could follow, the name philly genovese, don’t know if it’s a person or code. Scarfo and Papalia were tight, both Calabrese, both Cosa Nostra. Figliomeni I am pretty sure the last name of Ross brothers from Rocco Perri crew. They and Tony Pops maybe did Bessy Starkman. Related to Rizzuto meetings and his death, basically the Woodbridge reneged on deal, to work together with jump point in Hamilton. Rather do own thing with Wolfpack and whoever takes their side in province (mob, bikers, cops, media, government)

Calabrese in any honour society are usually related through blood oath to Archangel Michael, not necessarily the Catholic Church.

Ross (Figliomeni) Papalia, Scarfo all Calabrese, all of them also tied through Cosa Nostra confirmation in 1931.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: MolochioInduced] #981983
12/02/19 08:17 AM
12/02/19 08:17 AM
Word Wide
MolochioInduced Offline
Underboss
MolochioInduced  Offline
Underboss
Word Wide
Not just Bonnanos/ Violi, rather NYC maybe all of the families in USA, southern Italy and Mexico. Rizzuto was/is international would have the ability to structure agreement, in exchange to Vendetta. Rizzuto had reputation as mediator as well

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: MolochioInduced] #981984
12/02/19 08:23 AM
12/02/19 08:23 AM
Word Wide
MolochioInduced Offline
Underboss
MolochioInduced  Offline
Underboss
Word Wide
Guy named Claudio was only Italian around as well as Ross Bommarito, they were suppose to work as one. With Stadnik return to Hamilton at the end of 2014. Guy running the building Jim Flood, lots of ties to bikers, maybe did collecting for them/Papalia in 90’s. Once Rizzuto died the wheels fell off. Guy named Mike Gervais, brother Richard was HA and nephews Phil, who was apparently part of Bandidos Massacre called a crew from Quebec and Kirkland lake. They all hated each other, then the drugs go missing, and no one wants beef with Chapo.

Critical point is that the cops were in on stealing the drugs with I don’t know yet. One name is Stephen Metelsky, was involved with investigation that put Violis away and left their family vulnerable. He is now a college professor at Mohawk College, has a blog that was mainly about Musitano, and was quoted in the paper predicting another mob shooting, days before Iavarone was murdered. The shooters of Musitano and attempt on Serrano were from Mohawk College

Here is Metelsky’s blog

https://underworldstories.com/

Last edited by MolochioInduced; 12/02/19 08:31 AM.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #981985
12/02/19 08:27 AM
12/02/19 08:27 AM
Chicago
C
CabriniGreen Offline
Underboss
CabriniGreen  Offline
C
Underboss
Chicago

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: CabriniGreen] #981986
12/02/19 08:33 AM
12/02/19 08:33 AM
Word Wide
MolochioInduced Offline
Underboss
MolochioInduced  Offline
Underboss
Word Wide
No can you please some insight, thank you

Also legal weed seems to be involved, Serrano was legit entrepreneur with legal weed ties, Bommarito guy in Hamilton also legal weed. Tony large was prospecting a building to grow legal weed in Hamilton, with politician Sam Merulla ties to Musitano. Lots of cops are involved with the legal weed business

Last edited by MolochioInduced; 12/02/19 08:37 AM.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #981987
12/02/19 08:36 AM
12/02/19 08:36 AM
Chicago
C
CabriniGreen Offline
Underboss
CabriniGreen  Offline
C
Underboss
Chicago
NY, plus all the families in Italy?

I dunno, if there is any clan organizing ANYTHING like that, it's the Inzerillo group, my opinion......

You saying the Bikers were organizing a MMA front, paid for with with mafia loans, to move Mexican coke, that I'm assuming they got on consignment, to crime families in Canada and Italy? With it all being orchestrated from the US Cosa Nostra?

I don't know my man....

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: antimafia] #981988
12/02/19 08:42 AM
12/02/19 08:42 AM
Chicago
C
CabriniGreen Offline
Underboss
CabriniGreen  Offline
C
Underboss
Chicago
It goes into WHY Verducci was hit, the factions that exist within the Mother Locale of Siderno, which of these clans might have been involved in the aggression vs the Rizzutos, the Calabrian clans the Rizzutos were tight with...

It goes into the Mila Barberi hits, just a lot of good info, you should check it out....

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: CabriniGreen] #981989
12/02/19 08:43 AM
12/02/19 08:43 AM
Word Wide
MolochioInduced Offline
Underboss
MolochioInduced  Offline
Underboss
Word Wide
I’m not saying that I am suggesting based on what I hear that the elite families and their members. Most likely organized by Chapo or his representatives, everyone else would of agreed with the terms of the cartel.

It was a co-operative not a biker only, multiple groups invested. I apologize if I am not being clear, also I am not saying this is 100% confirmed, closer to 90% or so
I will check it out, thanks for the info

Last edited by MolochioInduced; 12/02/19 12:05 PM.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: MolochioInduced] #981990
12/02/19 08:49 AM
12/02/19 08:49 AM
Chicago
C
CabriniGreen Offline
Underboss
CabriniGreen  Offline
C
Underboss
Chicago
Aah, okay no problem, for sure.

It's an interesting hypothesis, it would connect the bikers, mafia, and cartels together, as well as explain some of the violence, the savagery of some of the hits..

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: CabriniGreen] #981991
12/02/19 09:01 AM
12/02/19 09:01 AM
Word Wide
MolochioInduced Offline
Underboss
MolochioInduced  Offline
Underboss
Word Wide
For real, also the shooters in Musitano/Barberi have all fled to Mexico, except for Jabril Abdalla who was arrested. Ranieri they say was involved but was found dead in Mexico and the others can’t be found. You wonder if Abdalla will be silenced. Where is he being held, and if convicted where will he serve. Is it easy to get guys in Canadian prisons?

Lastly, it’s the reason Musitano/Barberi was solved with help from Homeland, DEA and FBI. Prevent cartels from turning Ontario into Tijuana

Last edited by MolochioInduced; 12/02/19 09:14 AM.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: MolochioInduced] #981995
12/02/19 01:35 PM
12/02/19 01:35 PM
M
mike68 Offline
Underboss
mike68  Offline
M
Underboss

That CeCe Luppino was retaliation for the killing of Antonio Maggi, who most consider is part of the plot to kill Nick Rizzuto Jr, and Haitian Leader in Quebec was trigger on that murder. He was killed in August 2014. It’s not Vendetta for some it’s business, for others the business is Vendetta or has become Vendetta.

https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/mobile/gang-leader-gunned-down-in-st-michel-1.1943647

Wait, so the Luppino hit was for Tony Magi, and not a brother for brother with the Musitano's?? Not that any of this is supposed to make sense, but that really doesn't make any sense at all to me. If the Luppino's clipped Magi, then they were on the Rizzuto's side, and also on the Musitano's side? I'd like to see some proof on that one.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: mike68] #981996
12/02/19 01:51 PM
12/02/19 01:51 PM
Word Wide
MolochioInduced Offline
Underboss
MolochioInduced  Offline
Underboss
Word Wide
All I know is that Magi was whacked, shortly after that a call from Hamilton PD to Montreal PD about about home invasions on Luppino in Hamilton spring 2018. Within a cpl hours of the call, there is street gang members sitting on CeCe Luppino, who is suppose to be innocent member of family. If I can get proof, I would probably be dead. Related to the cops involvement, hard to prove which/how. Not hard to conceive that the business of crime involves the cops. I apologize I am not looking to spread any disinformation

The deal set up by Chapo or his representatives, doesn’t just involve OC players common thinking. Similar to Mexico or Sicily, the government, cops and power elite are involved in the business. Makes it hard to prove if not impossible. If I was from or in the area maybe it would be easier to confirm or deny everything

The intention is to share what I know or hear, if it’s disproven, I could care less. It’s the best I got if/ when I get anymore if I will definitely share it here

I don’t know who killed Magi, if I did I could be considered some how involved. Regardless, something brought the war to Hamilton. As much as I can offer is what I know so far

In the scenarios where the info seems too ocult, I apologize. The word that is used is allegory, in those instances the info is coming from a Lodge like source in the US. I am only at the position I AM and able share what I know or am told.

Patenaude is another name that has been said multiple times, if that helps.

Last edited by MolochioInduced; 12/02/19 02:18 PM.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: MolochioInduced] #982002
12/02/19 05:00 PM
12/02/19 05:00 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

That interesting you mentioned Australia, the Papalia are in Australia as well? If so, the same family names would of been together in Canada since 1910ish

I believe blood is very important to the Calabrese, that is why I was asking Bacala, if the Figliomeni in the Woodbridge were the same as Rocco Perri/Papalia family

Posters from down under are more knowledgeable than me, but both Papalias and Musitanos have relatives involved in the Calabrian mafia over there many people living there from Delianuova and Platì.

Last edited by Hollander; 12/02/19 05:18 PM.

"The king is dead, long live the king!"
Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: Hollander] #982006
12/02/19 05:54 PM
12/02/19 05:54 PM
Word Wide
MolochioInduced Offline
Underboss
MolochioInduced  Offline
Underboss
Word Wide
Thanks, you are right about them being from the same part of Calabria, didn’t know about the Musitano having actives relatives in Italy.

I believe the original Angelo Musitano came to Canada to avoid a murder charge in 1939ish. So Papalia and Musitano would of been in Canada together since.

Last edited by MolochioInduced; 12/02/19 05:59 PM.

Re: Why the mob war in Montreal may be far from over [Re: MolochioInduced] #982082
12/04/19 04:06 AM
12/04/19 04:06 AM
New York
PetroPirelli Offline
Underboss
PetroPirelli  Offline
Underboss
New York
All I know is that Magi was whacked, shortly after that a call from Hamilton PD to Montreal PD about about home invasions on Luppino in Hamilton spring 2018. Within a cpl hours of the call, there is street gang members sitting on CeCe Luppino, who is suppose to be innocent member of family. If I can get proof, I would probably be dead. Related to the cops involvement, hard to prove which/how. Not hard to conceive that the business of crime involves the cops. I apologize I am not looking to spread any disinformation

The deal set up by Chapo or his representatives, doesn’t just involve OC players common thinking. Similar to Mexico or Sicily, the government, cops and power elite are involved in the business. Makes it hard to prove if not impossible. If I was from or in the area maybe it would be easier to confirm or deny everything

The intention is to share what I know or hear, if it’s disproven, I could care less. It’s the best I got if/ when I get anymore if I will definitely share it here

I don’t know who killed Magi, if I did I could be considered some how involved. Regardless, something brought the war to Hamilton. As much as I can offer is what I know so far

In the scenarios where the info seems too ocult, I apologize. The word that is used is allegory, in those instances the info is coming from a Lodge like source in the US. I am only at the position I AM and able share what I know or am told.

Patenaude is another name that has been said multiple times, if that helps.

Jesus, Molo...

Page 98 of 155 1 2 96 97 98 99 100 154 155

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull