GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (NickleCity, mustachepete, Captbony1999), 128 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,095
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,360
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,487
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,218
Posts1,056,202
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
So, who are these guys? #981021
11/16/19 03:25 AM
11/16/19 03:25 AM
New Jersey, USA
J Geoff Offline OP
The Don
J Geoff  Offline OP
The Don

New Jersey, USA

Okay, Sopranos superfans... for the life of me I can't name a few of the characters in this photo off the top of my head, and can't think of a better way to figure them out....

Top Row: Bobby, Burt Gervasi (right?), then who's between Hesh & Patsy? And who are the two to the right of Tony?

[Linked Image]

I want to bring this photo to SopranosCon to get signed -- Paulie, Burt, Hesh, and Patsy will be there -- but not sure of the other guys I mentioned (I already got Vito in Chicago in 2004 in multiple photos, luckily, cuz he won't be there -- apparently there was some to-do with some other cast members. Anyone know anything about that??)

https://www.sopranoscon.com/ shows the attending cast... can't wait! Will post more in that thread -- just want to ID these guys to see if they're going...

Thanks!

Attached Files Sopranos.jpg

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations
Re: So, who are these guys? [Re: J Geoff] #981023
11/16/19 03:35 AM
11/16/19 03:35 AM
New Jersey, USA
J Geoff Offline OP
The Don
J Geoff  Offline OP
The Don

New Jersey, USA

I meant to also say, the past 7 weeks I've been rewatching each season (one per week) before the Con -- and it occurred to me that I had only seen the last season (6B) ONCE, live! I'm watching it now, and after 12 YEARS, I barely even remember it (besides the ending, of course)!

When the show was airing, for the first 4-5 seasons, I'd rewatch the entire series leading up to each new season, and around Season 5 I didn't have to start at the beginning any more, but would still watch from then forward. Which means I've only seen Season 6B when it originally aired, and 6A only one more time than that! It's kinda cool, cuz it's like watching it (Season 6) almost for the first time again lol

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

Re: So, who are these guys? [Re: J Geoff] #981026
11/16/19 04:48 AM
11/16/19 04:48 AM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
Top row, Bobby, Raymond, Hesh, Carlo, Tony, Larry, Gene.
Middle Patsy,
Sitting Vito, Paulie, Sil.

A friend of mine has a different picture signed by James Gandolfini, Joe Grannascoli, Joe Pantoliano, Dan Grimaldi, and Castelluccio who's first name escapes me. How he got Grimaldi and Pantoliano autographs are good stories.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: So, who are these guys? [Re: Giacomo_Vacari] #981040
11/16/19 01:17 PM
11/16/19 01:17 PM
New Jersey, USA
J Geoff Offline OP
The Don
J Geoff  Offline OP
The Don

New Jersey, USA
Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari
Top row, Bobby, Raymond, Hesh, Carlo, Tony, Larry, Gene.

Thanks, GV! Raymond looked so much like the photo of actor Artie Pasquale (Burt) on the Con site, I could've sworn it was him. But you're right. Okay, cool -- so I can get Hesh, Patsy (already have on a baseball), Larry Boy, Eugene, and Paulie (already have on the same baseball) to add to Vito's... sweet.

A friend of mine has a different picture signed by James Gandolfini, Joe Grannascoli, Joe Pantoliano, Dan Grimaldi, and Castelluccio who's first name escapes me. How he got Grimaldi and Pantoliano autographs are good stories.

Very nice! In Chicago we also met John Fiori (Gigi) and I have a dual-signed pic with him on the toilet with Vito, and also him with and signed by Gandofini (purchased from Gigi so it better be real! lol It was 2004 so it probably wasn't worth nearly as much then)

Re: So, who are these guys? [Re: J Geoff] #981060
11/16/19 05:25 PM
11/16/19 05:25 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

I never realised how small the actor who plays Patsy Parisi is. He's tiny.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: So, who are these guys? [Re: J Geoff] #981066
11/16/19 06:55 PM
11/16/19 06:55 PM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
Is Goerge Lores still alive? I know he is up there in years. Geoff, a former co-worker of mine who's dad is friends with Arthur Nascarella who plays Carlo Gervasi, actually got that same picture signed by everyone in that picture. They go way back to the time they both served in the Marines together.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: So, who are these guys? [Re: J Geoff] #981079
11/16/19 11:51 PM
11/16/19 11:51 PM
G
Goldy Offline
Made Member
Goldy  Offline
G
Made Member
George Loros is still alive at 75.

A few years ago I was flipping channels and a commercial for a local Italian spot with "Patsy" and "Albie" was on. Very random for a small place in the midwest. Albie was the consigliere for Phil over in NY, btw. The restaurant is no longer in business.

Re: So, who are these guys? [Re: Giacomo_Vacari] #981086
11/17/19 03:17 AM
11/17/19 03:17 AM
New Jersey, USA
J Geoff Offline OP
The Don
J Geoff  Offline OP
The Don

New Jersey, USA
Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari
How he got Grimaldi and Pantoliano autographs are good stories.

So are we gonna hear about it? wink

Re: So, who are these guys? [Re: J Geoff] #981088
11/17/19 08:23 AM
11/17/19 08:23 AM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
Back in 02' or 03', Joe Pantoliano was eating at diner with Martin Lawrence it was late and there was a couple of other people there who were working on the movie Bad Boys 2. My friend who was in Delray Beach at the time on vacation was ordering with his wife, when he noticed Pantoliano coming from the bathroom. Wasn't quite sure if it was him or not, so he took a double take. He waited for his chance to talk to him and got when Pantoliano came from the booth to the counter. They start talking and Joe said they were filming a movie with Will Smith and Martin Lawrence. He asked for an autograph and Pantoliano grabbed a napkin and pen, my friend stopped him and said he had a Sopranos picture with Gandolfini and Castelluccio signatures on it already, and would Pantoliano sign it. Joe said he would, so my friend leaves to get from the truck of his car, comes back and Pantoliano signs it. As he signs it, Martin Lawrence walks up with another person and asks if my friend would like an autograph from him as well. My friend declined and says thank you. Martin Lawrence has a look on his face like "Are you fucking kidding me". His wife asked for Martin Lawrence autograph and got it.

2007 New York City. My friend was visiting his daughter going to Kingsborough college and was meeting her there so they could spend sometime together. He parked his car off grounds and started walking through the grounds he spotted someone who looked like Patsy. He approached him, and found out it was Dan Grimaldi and he was a faculty member. He asked if Grimaldi would would sign a picture. Grimaldi said no problem as he was off school property and had not started his shift, and so nice about it, that that was the best autograph he ever received. His daughter did not take any of Grimaldi classes.

Re: So, who are these guys? [Re: J Geoff] #981159
11/18/19 03:35 AM
11/18/19 03:35 AM
New Jersey, USA
J Geoff Offline OP
The Don
J Geoff  Offline OP
The Don

New Jersey, USA

Great stories, GV! Funny the part about Martin Lawrence lol

Joey Pants was on my wishlist to show up this weekend (among others), and it sucks he's not scheduled... ohwell

Re: So, who are these guys? [Re: J Geoff] #981277
11/20/19 08:18 PM
11/20/19 08:18 PM
Ohio
W
Woody Offline
Associate
Woody  Offline
W
Associate
Ohio